剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
太惊喜了
What a lovely surprise.
我只是过来借一些乐谱
Yes, well, I only came by to borrow some sheet music.
我最近挺空闲的
I find myself with some spare time on my hands.
或许我可以再教人♥弹♥钢琴
I thought perhaps I could teach piano again.
你还好吗 米列娃
Is everything all right, Mileva?
阿尔伯特寄来的一个月的生活费只够用一周
The money Albert sent for the month lasted only a week.
你得找他多要点钱
You must write to him for more.
他是不会让你和孩子受苦的
He wouldn't want you and the boys to suffer.
他把他有的都寄过来了
He sends all he can.
但是战争爆发 德国马克大幅贬值
But with the war, the German mark is practically worthless.
我去找乐谱
I'll go find that sheet music.
阿尔伯特有打算来看孩子吗
Has Albert made any plans to visit the boys?
他很快就会来
I'm certain he will soon.
你对他太好了 米列娃
You are too kind to him, Mileva.
很快就会有学生来的
I know you will find students quickly.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Mama!
爱因斯坦太太
Frau Einstein.
尼柯莱先生
Herr Nicolai.
我没想到有人会来
I was not expecting company.
显然你也没想到
And apparently neither were you.
尼柯莱只是来这传递消息的
Nicolai is only here bearing news.
是的 我是一个新♥党♥团议会的领导人
Yes, you see I'm the leader of a new caucus
提倡反战
advocating against the war.
事实上 我想知道
Actually, I was wondering
你是否能帮我引荐爱因斯坦教授
if you would introduce me to Professor Einstein?
伊尔丝告诉我你俩关系不错
Ilse tells me you are quite close.
我听说他是唯一一个
I'm told he was the only scientist
拒绝签署战争宣言的科学家
who refused to sign the war manifesto.
得到像他这样的人支持
The support of a man of his stature
对我的事业会是极大的帮助
would help my cause greatly.
我会转告他的
I'll convey the message.
但是爱因斯坦博士非常繁忙
But Dr Einstein is a very busy man.
爱因斯坦太太
Frau Einstein,
伊尔丝小姐
Fraulein Ilse.
你不用对他这么严厉
You didn't have to treat him with such venom.
他是个无赖 勾搭年龄只有他一半的小姑娘
He's a cad, groping a young woman half his age.
非常不得体
It's unseemly.
你有什么资格教训我什么是得体
You, of all people, are lecturing me about what is unseemly?
你竟敢这样跟我讲话
Don't you dare speak to me in that tone.
而且你跟陌生人暗示我和阿尔伯特关系紧密
And it is careless of you to insinuate to a stranger
太鲁莽了
that Albert and I are so close.
根本不用暗示 妈妈
No one need insinuate anything, mama.
邻居们已经八卦你们俩好几个月了
The neighbors have been gossiping about you two for months.
你不必浪费时间担心我的感情生活
You shouldn't waste your time worrying over my affairs.
我担心的是 我母亲的行为
What I worry over is my own mother's behavior impeding
会影响到我结婚
my chances of ever getting married.
你的行为太出格 有自尊的男人
You've acted so outrageously that no self-respecting man
都不会愿意多看我一眼
will give me a second look.
我会确保你和你妹妹有个好归宿的
I will make certain that you and your sister are settled.
但到那时我怎么办
But then where will I be?
等你年纪大一些 你就会意识到
When you are older, you will realize
这个世界女人是难以立足的
that there is little for a woman in this world.
无论如何 我必须给自己找一条生路
One way or another, I must salvage a life for myself.
爱德华 你还好吗
Eduard, is everything all right?
米凯勒舅舅
Uncle Michele!
天啊 米列娃
Dear God, Mileva?
米列娃 你能听到我说话吗
Mileva can you hear me?
她会醒过来的
She'll wake up.
她总是这样
She always does.
之前发生过这种状况吗
This has happened before?
她说她心跳很快
She says her heart beats fast
然后她就不记得接下来发生什么了
and then she doesn't remember what happens next.
帮个忙
Help me.
帮我把她抬起来
Help me lift her.
她会没事的 对吗
She'll all right, won't she?
希尔伯特教授
Professor Hilbert?
爱因斯坦教授
Ah, Professor Einstein.
快来 快来
Come, come.
我被你的相对论课程所打动
I was most taken by your lecture on relativity.
等不及见见你这位拥有无限想象的人
Couldn't wait to meet the man with such a boundless imagination.
这些是对相对论的计算
These are calculations for relativity.
我就知道你能认出自己深陷的泥沼
Well I should hope you would recognize your own quagmire.
你的理论中提出的那些棘手的观点
You know, the prickly points in your theory
即便是我 也困惑不解
have even me at a loss.
至少目前如此
For the moment.
我一直想将最新工作展示给你
I had hoped to show you my most recent work.
我从未想过您这般声望的数学家
I never imagined a mathematician of your stature would actually
能在我到访之前就将全部身心投入其中
put your mind to it before I even arrived.
我过去两天都在苦苦思索这个问题
I've spent the last two days puzzling over it.
我花费了数年生命
I've lost the last few years of my life trying
想要让理论完整
to complete the damn thing.
你愿意辅助我 我太高兴了
I'm overjoyed that you're willing to assist me.
辅助你
Assist you?
那一定很有趣 但太浪费时间了
Well, that would be fun, but that would take far too long.
不 我自己来算 会快很多
No, no, I can solve it much more quickly on my own.
你自己吗
On your own?
爱因斯坦教授 将物理留给物理学家来解决
Professor Einstein, physics is far too complicated
这太复杂了
to be left to physicists.
阿尔伯特 你为何如此心烦
Albert, what are you so upset about?
他会比我先完成的
He's going to finish it first!
你应该感到幸运
Well consider yourself lucky.
并不是每天都能有世界著名的数学家
It's not every day one of the greatest mathematicians
决定参与到物理的事业中
in the world decides to take up the cause of a physicist.
先坐下吧 阿尔伯特
Sit down, Albert, please.
相对论是我迄今为止最伟大的想法
Relativity is the greatest idea I have ever had.
我想自己完成有错吗
Is it so wrong that I want to bring it to completion on my own?
阿尔伯特 你真的准备
Albert, are you really going to
在我们的士兵 我的儿子们
start a public pissing contest over academic credit
在外打仗
when our boys, my sons,
争夺学术成果所有权吗
are out the there fighting an actual war?
再者说 希尔伯特是位顶级的数学家
Besides, Hilbert is a top-rate mathematician.
你想跟上他的速度 不太现实
You'd be foolish to try to match his pace.
麦克斯 这是我的全部
Max, this is all I have.
生活不止眼前的工作 阿尔伯特
Life is more than work, Albert.
我要开始做件蠢事了
I am about to embark on a great folly.
普鲁士学院
这是四堂讲座的第一节
This will be the first of four lectures.
你们肯定会觉得我疯了
I will certainly be dubbed mad,
但课程结束之前 我不是将这头”野兽”驯服
but by the last lecture, I will either have tamed this beast
就是被这头”野兽”宰割
or will have been trampled by it.
拉格朗日方程必须建立在
The Lagrangian must be constructed in such a way
尊重我们已知的变换上
as to respect the transformations we saw.
现在我们可以尝试建立各种场方程了
Now we can attempt to construct various field equations,
类似于麦克斯韦所建立的电磁方程
analogous to what Maxwell wrote on electromagnetism.
这个方程适用于从不变化的行星轨道
This equation works for planetary orbits that never shift.
但眼前不变的水星轨道
But here the constant shift in mercury's orbit due to
是太阳恒定的万有引力所导致的
the constant gravitational pull of the sun should.
你解决了吗 爱因斯坦教授
Have you solved it, Professor Einstein?
还没有 但我可以确定的是
Not quite yet, but the beast is cowering,
"野兽"开始畏缩了
that's for sure!
要是他们同意女人进入学院就好了
If only they'd let women into the academy.
我愿意付出一切
What I wouldn't give to see Albert sweat out
看到阿尔伯特在观众面前手忙脚乱地计算
his calculations in front of an audience.
据说他不睡觉
It says here he doesn't sleep, stays up all hours
通宵工作
of the night, working.
他应该专心解决更要紧的问题
He should be applying his mind to more urgent matters.
你穿得这么隆重
You certainly are puffing yourself up
就为了制♥造♥火♥药♥ 是不是
just for making gunpowder, aren't you?
我可不仅仅是制♥造♥火♥药♥
I am doing much more than making gunpowder.
六年前
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表