剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
and I never see my family, I never see my baby.
阿尔伯特 你是所有人里最不想要孩子的
Albert, you of all people have no interest in a baby.
你现在想要什么
Now what do you want?
我想要洛伦兹 贝可勒尔和勒纳有的东西
I want what Lorentz and Becquerel and Lenard have.
无论他们说了什么 写了什么
Whatever they say, whatever they write,
人们都会关注
people pay attention.
我想要每天早上醒来去追逐我热衷之事
I want to wake up in the morning to pursue my passions
而不是整日面对
instead of being confronted with a constant sense of dread
我自己在浪费生命的恐惧
that I, that I'm wasting my life.
我是说你想要从我这里得到什么
I meant what do you want from me?
你父亲在专利局还认识人的吧
Your father still has connections at the patent office?
我需要帮助
I need help.
找人和我一起工作 减轻我的负担
Someone to work alongside me, to ease my load
直到我的理论获得认可
until I can make a mark with my ideas.
你心里有合适的人选了吗
Do you have someone particular in mind?
我非常幸运
I'm very lucky.
这是份好工作
It's a good job.
在机械工程分部
Second class patent clerk in
当二等专利员
the mechanical engineering division.
那你会和阿尔伯特一起工作了
Will you be working with Albert?
是的
Yes.
而且 我得到这份工作
In fact, he was instrumental in helping me
多亏了他帮忙
secure the position.
接受一个羞辱了你小姨子的贱♥人♥帮助
How does it feel accepting a favor from the swine
是什么样的感觉
who dishonored your sister-in-law?
朱利叶斯 别这样
Julius, please.
我觉得阿尔伯特挺好心
I think it's very kind of Albert.
是的
Yes.
安娜 你找好房♥子了吗
Anna, have you found an apartment?
是的 找好了
Why yes, we have.
我们找好了
We have.
-虽然很简陋 -如果是我就会检查墙壁
- It's very modest but... - I'd check your walls.
什么
What?
你的墙壁
Your walls.
你永远不知道墙里有什么
You never know what might be crawling around in them.
蟑螂 老鼠 甚至是魔鬼
Roaches, mice, Lucifer himself.
-朱利叶斯 够了 -不 魔鬼在密谋
- Julius, that's enough - No, the devil is conspiring
如何让世界充满怨恨和罪孽
to turn this world into hatred and sin.
他的爪牙就在我们之中
His agents are among us.
我能听见
I hear them.
仔细听
Open your ears!
朱利叶斯
Julius.
越来越冷了 是吧
It's growing colder, isn't it?
我不在乎
I don't mind.
你从来不在乎
You never did.
你记不记得你会在雪里挖一道沟
Do you remember when you dug a trench in the snow,
盖上一块布 然后宣称那是你的冬季宫殿
covered it with a canvas and declared it your winter palace?
我想要睡在那里
I wanted to sleep there.
但妈妈不允许
But mama wouldn't have it.
你总是那么独♥立♥ 米扎
You were always so independent, Miza.
那么坚强
So strong.
你看上去又变快乐了
You seem happy again.
我确实很快乐
I am.
你继续修学的事情怎么样了
And what about resuming your studies?
我每天都和阿尔伯特一起工作
I'm working with Albert every day,
探索物理中引人入胜的课题
exploring the most fascinating topics in physics.
我做这些不需要学位
I don't need a degree for that.
对你来说这就够了吗
And that's really enough for you?
你在担心什么 爸爸
What's bothering you, papa?
你母亲和我得回家了
Your mother and I must go home.
我不明白 你说过
I don't understand, you said...
我被叫回去工作
I've been called back to work.
但阿尔伯特和我正在写一篇很重要的论文
But Albert and I are writing an important paper.
我不能放下一切来整天照顾汉斯
I can't abandon everything to look after Hans all day.
只有母亲抱着时他才不哭 而且...
He only stops crying when mother holds him, and...
别担心 米扎
Don't worry, Miza.
我会保证你什么都不缺...
I'll make sure you have whatever you need...
你怎么可以拒绝他
How could you refuse him?
我娶你不是为了嫁妆 洋娃娃
I didn't marry you for a dowry, Dollie.
我娶你是因为我爱你
I married you because I love you.
可是2万法郎啊
It was 20,000 francs!
我们的婚姻不是一场交易
Our marriage is not a business transaction!
你不是被标价出♥售♥的商品
You are not a prized heifer to be bought and sold.
你可真高尚 阿尔伯特
That's very noble of you, Albert,
但你的清高原则没法帮我煮饭 打扫
but your lofty principles will not help me cook, clean,
带小孩 同时还要帮你完成论文
and raise a child all while midwifing your papers.
把孩子抱起来 阿尔伯特
Pick up the baby, Albert!
我们要怎么过下去
How are we to manage?
你难道觉得我没有想好
Do you think I don't already have a solution
解决问题的办法吗 亲爱的洋娃娃
to that problem, dear Dollie?
我会请我母亲过来
I will ask my mother to come.
她懂得怎么料理家务
She knows how to run a household,
怎么照顾孩子
how to care for a child,
她来了 我们就能
she will make it possible for you and I
继续我们的工作
to continue our work.
她厌恶我
She despises me.
她都还不了解你
She doesn't even know you.
她怎么可能会厌恶
And how could she despise the woman
她唯一一个外孙的母亲呢
who gave birth to her only grandson, huh?
看看这小脸蛋儿
Look at those cheeks!
和他爷爷一模一样
He's the spit and image of his grandfather.
洋娃娃 你见过我的领带吗
Dollie, have you seen my tie?
我好像看到是挂在浴室门上 宝贝
I believe I saw it hanging over the bathroom door, darling.
我们照顾丈夫比照顾孩子还忙
We clean up after our husbands more than our children.
这条皱得太厉害了
That one is terribly wrinkled.
你没有平整的吗
Don't you have a pressed one?
这条就够用了
It will suffice.
日安 爱因斯坦夫人
Good day to you Frau Einstein.
还有你 爱因斯坦夫人
And to you Frau Einstein!
谢谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
我们很感激你的帮忙
We do appreciate the help.
不用客气 亲爱的
Of course, darling.
我还记得阿尔伯特出生的时候
I remember when Albert was born.
多么激动人心的时刻
Such an exciting time.
但也很辛苦
But also a difficult one.
我都不知道怎么照顾自己
I had no idea how to care for myself,
更别说一个孩子了
not to mention a child.
不容易 是吧
It isn't easy, is it?
我犯了好多错
I made so many mistakes!
希望我能帮你避免最糟糕的错误
With any luck I can help spare you the worst of them.
谢谢
I appreciate that...
不用客气 亲爱的
Of course, darling!
不然我过来干嘛
What else am I here for?
我们现在去市场买♥♥菜吧
Now, shall we go to the market to stock your pantry?
谢谢你的好意
That's very generous,
但恐怕我得去图书馆
but I'm afraid I've got to go to the library.
你能不能帮忙照看汉斯几个小时
I was hoping you could look after Hans for a few hours?
但我才刚刚到
But I've only just arrived.
没错 但阿尔伯特和我在写一篇很重要的论文
Yes, but Albert and I are finishing an important paper.
米列娃 亲爱的
Mileva, darling, if there's one thing
我家阿尔伯特最不需要帮助的就是科学
my Albert doesn't need help with, it's his science.
但对于他生活的其他方面
But with the rest of his life?
他简直无可救药
He's quite hopeless.
幸好他还有个妻子
Lucky for him, he has a wife.
你在研究斯托克斯定律吗
Are you working with Stokes' law?
米凯勒 哈勒讨厌员工互相结交
Michele, Haller despises fraternizing,
而我已经快被开除了
and I'm one misstep away from being ousted.
所以如果你不介意...
So if you wouldn't mind...
阿尔伯特 我知道为什么我能来这里
Albert, I know why I'm here.
马塞尔都告诉我了
Marcel told me everything.
没关系的
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表