剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
It's quite all right.
我不介意帮你分担压力
I don't mind easing your burden,
我能有个工作就很感恩了
and I'm grateful just to have the job.
当然 我很好奇...
But of course, I'm curious...
我在尝试证明分子的存在
I'm trying to prove molecules exist.
怎么做呢
How?
我很想告诉你
I'd love to tell you,
但我真的需要你去审核那些申请表
but I really need you to review those applications.
没问题
Of course.
有你在这里真好 米凯勒
It really is good to have you here, Michele.
你加了卡斯提尔吗
Did you mix in the Castile?
卡斯提尔
Castile?
抱歉 什么是卡斯提尔
I, I'm sorry, what is Castile?
肥皂 亲爱的
Soap, dear.
你和你母亲说过请她来的原因吗
Did you tell your mother why you asked her to come?
当然
Of course.
我告诉她我们需要有人帮忙做家务和看孩子
I told her we needed help with the house and the baby.
她好像认为她唯一的目的
She seems to believe her sole purpose is to
是指导我怎么做饭 打扫 照顾孩子
instruct me how to cook, clean, and care for the child.
她要把我变成一个家庭主妇
She's trying to turn me into a hausfrau.
现在她就在楼下看孩子 不是吗
She's downstairs watching the little one right now, is she not?
你得和她谈谈
You must talk to her.
告诉她我们的一起工作是很重要的
Tell her that our work together is important.
我在其中发挥了重要的作用
That my part in it is important.
我会的 不过就满足她一小会儿吧
I will, but indulge her a little.
让她感受到你的感激
Make her feel appreciated.
现在呢...
Now...
瞧
Look.
你用了基尔霍夫的流体力学方法
You used Kirchoff's hydrodynamic techniques...
是你在大学时教我的
Which you introduced me to at university.
天哪 阿尔伯特
My God, Albert...
教授先生
Heir professor,
爱因斯坦证明了分子的存在
Einstein has just proven the existence of molecules, sir.
什么
What?
不可能...
That cannot...
你刚刚说是谁
Who did you say?
爱因斯坦
Einstein.
伯尔尼的那个人
The fellow from Bern.
伯尔尼
Bern...
我最近去那讲过课
I lectured there recently.
我怎么不记得有个爱因斯坦
I don't recall any Einstein...
他不是一名教授
He's not a professor.
他是专利局的职员
He's a patent clerk.
一个专利局的小职员
A patent clerk.
这论文非常精彩 阿尔伯特
It's a brilliant paper, Albert.
物理学纪事
真遗憾你没能得到你想要的结果
I'm sorry you didn't receive the response you anticipated.
显然 只有一个初步的构想是不够的
Apparently, it's not enough to have an original thought.
大♥师♥要用数据说话
The old masters demand data.
好吧 逢三必有好事
Oh well, perhaps the third time will be the charm,
-如人们所说 -第三次
- as they say... - Third?
天呐 阿尔伯特 你写了不止一篇吗
My God, Albert, you're writing another one?
如果我能找到别的方法
If I can find another good idea,
能够用实验证明的好方法的话
something provable through experimentation.
米列娃在帮我研究呢
Mileva's doing some research for me...
爱因斯坦
Einstein.
你母亲来了
Your mother is here.
她连续几个小时都不管孩子
She abandons her boy for hours on end,
她不让我教她做饭
she refuses to be taught how to cook,
还把所有的家务都留给我
and she leaves all the cleaning to me.
这公平吗
Now is that fair?
母亲 我们谈过这件事了
Mother, we spoke about this.
我也同意满足你的要求
And I agreed to indulge the notion
你可以请助手帮你写论文
that you could use some assistance writing your essay.
这可是科学论文 母亲
It's a scientific paper, mother,
要在著名学术杂♥志♥上发表的
published in a prestigious journal.
可你不是几周前就写完了
But you finished it weeks ago.
我在着手写下一篇了
And now I'm writing another one.
阿尔伯特 我无法理解
Albert, I don't understand.
我也没指望你能理解
I don't expect you to.
你有稳定的职位
You have a solid position.
收入可观
A good income.
你父亲会为你自豪的
Your father would be very proud.
为我放弃梦想
That I'd given up my dreams
最终沦落为一个资产阶级而自豪吗
and settled for a bourgeois existence?
听我说 亲爱的
Look at me, darling.
你大可以随心去追随梦想
Pursue your dreams if you wish.
但是别误导了米列娃
But don't give Mileva false expectations.
我不会永远在这里
I will not be here forever.
她必须得学会如何经营家庭
She must be taught to run a house.
我得回去工作了
I have to go back to work.
真让人着迷
It's hypnotic...
单个花粉粒子每秒会被水分子冲击
A single pollen particle is bombarded by water molecules
十的二十四次方次
ten-to-the-twenty-four times per second.
我要如何在三维空间中预测
How am I going to predict that many movements
每秒那么多次的运动呢
per second in a three dimensional space?
来 不如你试试用...
Here, what if you tried using...
你的孩子需要你 米列娃
Your child needs you, Mileva.
-米列娃 -好 等一下 我们正在讨论...
- Mileva. - Yes, one moment, we're just in the middle of...
孩子可不会等一下再哭
The baby isn't crying in a moment.
他现在就哭着呢
He's crying now.
爱因斯坦夫人 我很感谢您为我们做的一切
Frau Einstein, I do appreciate all you're doing for us.
但是现在阿尔伯特需要我的帮助
But right now Albert needs my help.
你的孩子需要你
Your boy needs you.
这个家需要你
This home needs you.
没错 但是我工作的时候...
Yes, but at the moment I'm working...
亲爱的 我直说了 该收敛下你的肆意妄为了
Frankly, my dear, it is time to put away such indulgences.
我不是你们的女仆 也不是你孩子的奶妈
I'm not your maid, nor your child's wet nurse.
你就这么坐着 一声不吭
You just sit there, silent.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我希望你替我说句话
I want you to defend me!
起早了
Early morning
还是熬夜了
or late night?
我从家里逃出来了
I've run away from home.
真有那么可怕
Is it really so terrible?
我母亲和米列娃
When my mother and Mileva are not
不吵架时 她们就把矛头转向了我
at each other's throats, they take turns lunging at mine.
布朗运动
Brownian motion.
雄心勃勃啊
Very ambitious.
如果我能从数学上证明它
If I can prove it mathematically,
它就能通过肉眼进行确认
it could be confirmed with the naked eye.
好吧 祝你好运
Well, good luck.
怎么了
What?
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
到底怎么了
What?
你搞得太复杂了
You're making it too complicated.
这就是很复杂
It is ridiculously complicated!
单个花粉粒子每秒会被水分子冲击
A single pollen particle is bombarded by water molecules
十的二十四次方 没错
ten-to-the-twenty-four times per second, yes.
但是想从三维的角度解出这些方程
And trying to solve those equations
会把你逼疯的
in three dimensions will drive you mad.
为何不建立一个一维模型
Why not construct a one-dimensional model.
简单得多 同样能证明你的论点
It's much simpler and would still prove your thesis.
你愿意帮我解吗 米凯勒
Would you be willing to help me solve it, Michele?
天呐 变天了
My, the weather is turning.
大风都快把我吹翻了
The wind nearly threw me off my feet.
你说一小时前就会回家的
You promised you'd be home an hour ago.
好吧 我想我们有时候
Well, I suppose we all fall short
都会让别人失望的
of expectations now and then.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表