剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
什么禽兽会如此残忍♥
What sort of animals would do this?
他周日要来吃晚饭的
He was coming to dinner on Sunday.
《我的奋斗》
因为顾客有需求 我才进了这本书
It's only because my customers requested it.
每个人都有权选择 恩斯特
Everyone has a choice, Ernst.
我想要离开 阿尔伯特 拜托
I want to leave, Albert, please.
我们哪也不去 爱尔莎
We're not going anywhere, Elsa.
关于诺贝尔奖也已经有所讨论了
There's already much discussion of a Nobel.
相对论是个骗局
Relativity is a hoax.
没有基于任何具体发现
It isn't grounded in any concrete discovery.
你想通过付钱来离婚
You want to pay me for a divorce?
米列娃·马里奇将在苏黎世保留全部监护权
Mileva Maric is to retain full custody in Zurich.
你崇拜你父亲 爱德华
You idolized your father, Eduard,
但他一直不在家
but he was never there and I could see
我知道你很难过
how painful that was for you.
告诉爸爸我想见他
Tell Papa I want to see him.
在我们国家遭受侵略和羞辱时
Albert Einstein has engaged
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦却在
in a profit-grubbing promotion
宣传他的理论谋取利益
as our country suffers deprivation and indignity.
爱因斯坦显然想要一场公开的战斗
Einstein obviously desires a public battle.
或许是时候我召集几位同盟了
It's time I enlisted some public allies.
德国国家社♥会♥主♥义♥工人党
趴下
Stay down!
爱尔莎 你说得对 是时候了
Elsa, you're right; it's time.
你好 是美国大使♥馆♥打来的
Hello.... It's the United States embassy.
我是受约翰·埃德加·胡佛先生的委托
I am conducting this inquiry at the request
-来进行此次调查的 -胡佛
- of Mr. J. Edgar Hoover. - Hoover.
他想要我怎么样
What does he want with me?
E=mc2
《我的战争》
《天才》
纽约 下东区
1920年
奥西普
Osip.
奥西普 趁你哥哥还没醒先去洗漱
Osip, go wash before your brothers wake.
上 快上
Go. Go, go, go, go, go.
抓住那个小孩
Get the kid.
都起来 靠墙站着
Everybody up! Against the wall!
-妈妈 -怎么回事
- Mama. - What, what is this?
-我们犯了什么事 -闭嘴 犹太佬
- What have we done? - Shut your mouth, kike.
妈妈
Mama!
不要反抗
Stop resisting!
求你了 求求你 他什么事都没干
Please, please. He didn't do anything.
求求你 求求你
Please, please.
已拘押来自23个州33座城市
Almost 3000 subversives taken into custody,
约三千名危险分子
from 33 cities in 23 different states.
很好 胡佛先生
Well done, Mr. Hoover.
大部分是无政♥府♥主义者 先生
The majority were known anarchists, sir,
但我们也逮捕了一些社会党人
but we arrested a number of socialists as well.
我们对这些移♥民♥传递了明显的信息
We sent a strong message to these immigrants
威胁到美国人生活的我们绝不容忍♥
that threats to the American way of life will not be tolerated.
审问正在进行中
Interrogations are in progress.
会尽快将他们驱逐出境
Deportations will begin imminently.
那些虐待的报道呢
And these reports of abuse?
唯一报道过这件事的
The only publications giving them any ink
是没人看的社♥会♥主♥义♥小报
are communist rags.
你未来前途一片光明啊 埃德加
You got a bright future ahead of you, Edgar.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我是受美国调查局局长
I'm conducting this inquiry
约翰·埃德加·胡佛先生的委托
at the request of Mr. J. Edgar Hoover,
来进行此次调查的
director of the United States Bureau of Investigation.
-胡佛吗 -是的
- Hoover? - Yes.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛先生
Mr. J. Edgar Hoover.
他想要我怎么样
What does he want with me?
从你第一次到纽约起 他对你的政♥治♥活动
He's been quite interested in your political activities
以及社会交际关系就非常感兴趣
and affiliations since your first visit to New York.
所以 除非你对我的问题
So if you do not answer my questions
所作的回答令他满意
to his satisfaction,
否则你将不能获准进入美♥利♥坚♥合众国
you will not be granted entry to the United States of America.
我没必要忍♥受这些
I don't have to put up with this.
阿尔伯特 坐下
Albert, sit down.
不 我不坐
No. I will not.
自♥由♥的国度
The land of the free,
你们不是这么叫的吗
isn't that what you call it?
我一生致力于思想自♥由♥
I've devoted my life to freedom of thought,
人类和平
to peace for all peoples.
而你们美国的谍报局长
And your American director of espionage
却担心我的社交关系
is concerned about my affiliations?
我无意冒犯
I meant no offense.
我不是来指控你的 先生
I'm not here to accuse you of anything, sir,
-我只是想问几个问题 -真的吗
- I'm merely here - to ask questions. - Really?
还是你迫不及待地想要高升了
Or are you desperate for the next rung on the ladder?
-阿尔伯特 别这样 -被派来审问
- Albert, please. - Flattered to be asked
著名的阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦博士感到激动不已
to interrogate the famous Dr. Albert Einstein
脑子里都已经想到升职在望了
with visions of promotion in your head?
阿尔伯特
Albert!
请原谅我丈夫的鲁莽 盖斯特先生
Please excuse my husband's outburst, Mr. Geist.
我们回到主题
Let's return to the subject
关于你的前妻 米列娃·马里奇
of your former wife, Mileva Maric.
你们最后一次联♥系♥是什么时候
When did you last speak?
应该是周四
Thursday, I think.
你们讨论了什么
And what did you discuss?
讨论了下我们的儿子 爱德华
We discussed our son, Eduard.
他最近不太好
He's not been well.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
你认识马里奇小姐的哥哥吗
Are you acquainted with Miss Maric's brother?
二十年前见过
I met him 20 years ago.
之后再也没见过
I've not seen him since.
你知道他现在定居在苏联吗
Are you aware he now resides in the Soviet Union?
她可能有提到过
She might have mentioned it.
据你所知 她有去那里见过他吗
And to your knowledge, has she ever visited him there?
据我所知 没有
She has not... to my knowledge.
我们继续 好吗
Let's move on, shall we?
你是怎么认识哈伊姆·魏茨曼的
How did you come to know Chaim Weizmann?
我懂了
I see.
审问的最终结果已经注定了吧
This is a one-way street we are driving down, is it?
魏茨曼是我们的一位旧友
The Weizmanns are old friends of ours.
不好意思 爱因斯坦夫人
Excuse me, Mrs. Einstein.
这问题是问你丈夫的
The question was for your husband.
你是怎么认识哈伊姆·魏茨曼的
How did you come to know Chaim Weizmann?
没事的 哈伊姆
It's all right, Chaim,
你可以承认你不明白
you can admit you don't understand.
德国 柏林
1921年
阿尔伯特 广义相对论你已经解释了
Albert, you have been explaining general relativity
三个多小时了 我十分确定
for more than three hours, and I am fully convinced
你明白了
that you understand it.
我原本希望
I anticipated
众人能够努力去理解我的理论
that many would struggle to comprehend my theory,
但是我必须承认 这些嘲笑与奚落
but I must admit, I've been a little taken aback
让我非常吃惊
by the jeers and the snubs,
尤其是诺贝尔奖委员会
particularly from the Nobel committee.
革命性的理念总是会遇到阻力的
There will always be resistance to revolutionary ideas.
但是我们已经用数学和天文学论证过了
But we've proved it with mathematics, with astronomy.
对有些人来说这是一个完美的证明
Some people see a beautiful proof,
对另一些人来说则是糟糕的否定
others a damning repudiation.
这就是某些科学家讨厌你
That's why certain scientists loathe you,
而全世界其他的人不可救药地爱上你的原因
while the rest of the world has fallen hopelessly in love.
我不喜欢这种爱
It's unpleasant sensation to be beloved,
不是爱你的理念
not for your ideas,
而是你在人们心中的形象
but for the image people have of you.
当然 你的名声也给了我们机会
Of course, your fame also affords us an opportunity.
哈伊姆 如果这是想要让我加入
Chaim, if this is an attempt to recruit me
犹太复国主义的话 你还是省省吧
to the Zionist cause, you should save your breath.
-阿尔伯特 -不
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表