剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
《天才》前情提要
Previously on Genius...
但是只要你还没离婚 我们就不能在一起
As long as you are still married we cannot be together.
我得为我的女儿们考虑
I need to think of my daughters.
我举家搬来柏林是为了你
I moved my family to Berlin for you.
你来是为了加入学院
You came to join the academy.
真希望爱尔莎能加入
I do wish Elsa could have joined us.
显然她已经出城去埃森了
Apparently she's gone away to Esson.
阿尔伯特也去那里了
That's where Albert is.
你打算什么时候和我说爱尔莎的事
When were you going to tell me about Elsa?
我想和你离婚
I want a divorce.
我不会让你离开儿子的
I am not letting you walk away from the boys.
弗里茨·哈伯
Fritz Haber.
从空气中发现氮的人
The man that pulled nitrogen out of thin air.
我是个自豪的战争退伍军人
I'm a proud war veteran.
真的吗 弗里茨
Really, Fritz?
你对于你的当兵经历感到自豪吗
You're proud of your military service?
但只有在日食时
The only way to confirm general relativity
才能证明广义相对论
is during a solar eclipse.
德皇向俄♥国♥宣战了
The Kaiser has declared war on Russia.
你的广义相对论基本原则有误
Your foundation for general relativity is flawed.
我有可能被毁于一旦
I could have been ruined.
-你希望我失败 -没错
- You wanted me to fail. - You're right.
米列娃同意结束一切
Mileva has agreed to end things.
分居和离婚有很大区别
There is quite a difference between separation and divorce.
米列娃 我想要结束我们的婚姻
Mileva I wanted to end our marriage,
可我不想失去整个家
I didn't want to lose my whole family.
鱼和熊掌不可兼得 阿尔伯特
You can't have everything, Albert.
an8E=mc2
an8《我的战争》
《天才》
英国 布里斯托
1♥8♥9♥8年
今晚我将展示黑体吸收和
Tonight I will demonstrate black body
其中的受力情况
absorption and the forces.
抱歉
Forgive me,
但我要先说件更迫在眉睫的事
but there is a more urgent matter to discuss.
朋友们 英国 以及所有欧洲国家
My friends, England, and all of Europe,
正面临一场大灾难
is facing catastrophe.
我们长♥期♥以来用于种植庄稼的天然肥料
The natural fertilizer we have long used to grow our crops
正急剧减少
is dwindling rapidly.
没有肥料 我们的土壤将变得贫瘠
Without it, our soil becomes barren.
我们将面临人口过多
What we are left with is too many mouths to feed
而食物不足的窘境
and not enough food.
今晚 我呼吁全欧洲的杰出人士
Tonight, I call on the great minds of Europe.
除非在短短几年内
Barring a monumental scientific breakthrough,
出现了巨大科技突破
in a few short years,
否则欧洲将出现饥荒
Europe will starve.
你看到这个克鲁克斯说的了吗
Did you read what this Crookes fellow claims?
几百万人将会饿死
Millions of people will starve
德国 卡尔斯鲁厄
1♥8♥9♥8年
除非我们能研发出种植庄稼的新方法
if we don't find a new way to grow crops.
我得做点什么
I must do something.
弗里茨 你连盆栽都养不活
Fritz, you hardly keep a houseplant alive.
鸟粪石 你知道是什么吗
Guano, do you know what it is?
当然
Of course.
蝙蝠粪便
Bat excrement.
如果我们从大洋彼岸运输
And why do we ship bat excrement to Europe
蝙蝠粪便到欧洲呢
from a world away?
粪便中富含氮元素
It's a good source of nitrogen.
空气里也有很多
So is the air.
准确来说 空气中80%都是氮元素
80% nitrogen to be exact.
你不可能获取足够的能量
You could never harness enough energy to
来破坏氮键
break apart nitrogen bonds.
闪电就可以做到
A lightning bolt could do it.
是 但你无法收集闪电
Yes, but you can hardly corral lightning bolts,
是吧
now can you?
暂时还不能
Not yet.
先生们 我们国家的命运
Gentlemen, the very fate of our nation depends
十六年后
柏林 1914年
就指望在座各位了
on the men in this room.
我接到将军通知 军队的弹♥药♥储备
Our generals have informed me that the army's ammunition
只剩下六个月的量了
stockpile has dwindled to a six-month supply.
我觉得太混账了 不到六个星期
And I say it's nonsense, in six weeks our boys
我们的军人都只能扔石头 而不是开枪了
will be hurling rocks instead of firing artillery.
我的天
My God.
我决定由我来建立一个军事部门
I have taken it upon myself to fund a military department
专门进行科学革新
devoted to scientific innovation.
别搞错了 我们面临的可能是代价惨重的投降
Make no mistake, we are facing a bloody surrender.
我需要你们
I need you.
德国需要你们
Germany needs you.
我赞成 拉特瑙博士
You have my support, Dr Rathenau.
其他人肯定也会赞成的
And I'm surely not alone in that.
是啊 是啊
Hear, hear.
先生们 请各位传阅一封即将上书给皇帝的信件
Gentlemen, I am circulating a letter to the kaiser,
请求全德国科学界的杰出人士
pledging the commitment of the finest minds of Germany's
都能加入 恳请大家在上面签名
scientific community and I beseech you to sign it.
在祖国需要时与其并肩作战
Stand with the fatherland in its hour of need.
拉特瑙博士
Doctor Rathenau,
我们中的一些人依然坚信
some of us still indulge in the wild notion
科学家是为了揭示
that scientists are meant to
世界的未解之谜
unravel the mysteries of the world,
而不是想法设法毁灭它
not find new ways to destroy it.
每个人都有自♥由♥选择的权力
We are all free to make choices.
历史将会见证
And history will take note.
你没有签字
You didn't sign it.
我当然没签
Of course I didn't sign it.
我不像其他人那样盲目从众
I'm not a lemming like the rest of them.
你不怕这会影响到你在学院的地位吗
Aren't you worried it might affect your standing in the academy?
我不制♥造♥武器 爱尔莎
I won't make weapons, Elsa.
我还有正经工作要做
I have actual work to do.
你肯定很想念他们
You must miss them terribly,
他们肯定也很想你
I'm sure they miss you.
我并没有赶她走的意思
She was welcome to every stick of furniture.
但是我怎么能让她把儿子们带走呢
But how could I let her take my boys?
你当时别无选择
What choice did you have?
很残酷吧
It's cruel, isn't it?
生命中最重要的东西
That what is most important in life
只有在失去的时候才意识到
reveals itself to be so only by its absence.
你不能一个人待在这个空荡荡的公♥寓♥里
You can't stay here, alone, in this empty apartment.
你想让我搬过去吗
Are you offering to take me in?
当然不 你还没离婚
Of course not, you're not divorced.
又来了 爱尔莎
Don't start this again, Elsa.
但是我们楼里有一间公♥寓♥是空的
But there is a flat available in my building.
我可以照顾你
I could look after you.
我能照顾好自己 谢谢
I am quite capable of tending to myself, thank you.
是的 当然
Yes, clearly.
不眠不休 空荡荡的公♥寓♥ 还有胃溃疡
No sleep, a bare apartment, a flaring ulcer,
你简直就是独♥立♥的象征
you're the picture of independence.
我知道你觉得这个空荡的空间
I know this empty space
不适合生活
must seem uninhabitable to you,
但是对我来说 这种真空是第二天性
but to me, such a vacuum is second nature.
就连我都知道真空无法维系生命
Even I know that vacuums can't sustain life.
广义相对论是我的一切 爱尔莎
General relativity is everything to me now, Elsa.
一旦我解决了 我的余生就充满了意义
Once I've solved it, the rest of my life can rush in.
你真让人难以忍♥受
You are unbearable.
可我还是很爱你
It's a pity I love you so much.
瑞士 苏黎世
米列娃
Mileva!
看见你真高兴
How good to see you.
进来
Come in.
恐怕我今天没有时间
I'm afraid I don't have time today.
安娜正在准备早饭
Anna was just setting up breakfast.
安娜 安娜 米列娃来了 快过来
Anna, Anna, Mileva is here, come.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表