剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
并不能使弗里茨或伊尔泽起死回生
will not bring Fritz or Ilse back.
我想谈这个 爱尔莎
I cannot talk about this, Elsa.
我做不到
I simply cannot.
谁说要谈了
Who said anything about talking?
来 和我一起坐着
Come, sit with me.
我眼睛很累
My eyes are tired.
如果你能读书给我听就太好了
It would be so wonderful if you would read to me
就像以前一样
like you used to.
这可以让我们放松身心
It will take our minds off our cares.
波尔和波多尔斯基在等我
Bohr and Podolsky are expecting me.
他们会理解的
They will understand.
求你了 阿尔伯特 一小会就行
Please, Albert. It's only for a little while.
托尔斯泰
It's Tolstoy.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
我不能让他们等着
I cannot keep them waiting.
阿尔伯特写信给我并让我把它读给你们听
Albert wrote and asked me to read this to all of you.
哈纳克中心
德皇凯撒威廉研究院
"我的好朋友哈伯有着无尽的好奇心
"My good friend Haber was a man of endless curiosity
和探索的热情
and a passion for discovery.
他想要把自己的智慧和祖国分享
He wanted to share his genius with his country.
这点对他来说比其他任何事都重要
That mattered more to him than anything else.
然而他的结局是德国犹太人
And thus his bitter end is the tragic story of...
不求回报的爱的一个悲剧"
...the unrequited love of the German Jew."
党卫军在外面
The SS are outside.
不能让他们发现我们在干什么
We must finish before they discover what we are doing.
整个国家都应该向弗里茨哀悼
The entire country should be honoring Fritz,
-海森堡博士 -然而
- Dr. Heisenberg. - Instead,
我们却像懦夫一样东躲西♥藏♥
we skulk like cowards.
我们还能怎么样
What other choice do we have?
如果事情到了这个地步
If this is what we have come to,
也许我们也该像阿尔伯特一样离开
perhaps we should leave like Albert did.
不行
No.
我们的职责是留下来
It is our duty to stay,
保障德国科学界的未来
to ensure the future of German science.
艺术和科学一样 阿尔伯特
Art is like science, Albert.
纽约市
不能着急
It cannot be rushed.
原谅我的焦躁 谢尔盖 但是
Forgive my impatience, Sergei, but...
还要多久做完
how much longer is this going to take?
如果你不能保持不动的话永远好不了
An eternity, if you do not hold still.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你没看到我在工作吗
Can you not see that I am working?
你不帮我介绍一下吗
Aren't you going to introduce me?
爱因斯坦博士
Dr. Einstein,
这是我妻子 玛格丽塔
my wife, Margarita.
见到这样一位伟人真是荣幸
It's an honor to meet such a great man.
我很想起身回礼 女士
I would rise to greet you properly, madam,
但不幸的是 你的丈夫收了
but unfortunately, your husband has accepted
我老板弗莱克斯纳先生一大笔钱
a very generous commission from my boss, Mr. Flexner,
来让我保持永远的安静
designed to keep me permanently silent,
不得动弹 用来展览
immobile and on display.
头起得不错
It's off to a fine start.
不过恐怕你没把爱因斯坦博士
But I'm afraid you have not made Dr. Einstein
刻画得足够英俊
nearly handsome enough.
白宫 罗斯福任内
1934年
隔四代还是五代
Fourth or fifth?
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
你的妻子 她是你的表姐
Your wife. She's your cousin.
我的也是
So is mine.
隔四代还是五代
Fourth or fifth?
爱尔莎和我只隔了一代
Elsa and I are first cousins.
你们欧洲人果然比我们美国人宽容得多
Well, you Europeans are certainly more permissive than we Yankees.
说起欧洲 总统先生
Speaking of Europe, Mr. President,
-我希望 -行了 教授
- I was hoping... - Come, now, Professor.
我邀请世界上最杰出的科学家共进晚餐
I didn't invite the world's most brilliant scientist
不是为了讨论政♥治♥的 不是
to dinner to talk politics. No.
我本想让你给我解释下
I was hoping you could explain to me
你那人尽皆知
this famous relativity theory of yours
却又令人费解的相对论
that's got everyone scratching their heads.
如果我以你能理解的方式
If I explain relativity to you
为你解释相对论
in a way that you can understand,
你会给我点时间来讨论德国问题吗
will you grant me a few moments to discuss Germany?
成交
It's a deal.
如果你站在炙热的煤炭上
If you are standing on hot coals,
你会觉得度日如年
a second feels like an eternity.
但当你和一个漂亮的女人在床上
But when you are in bed with a beautiful woman,
你就会觉得光阴似箭
an hour passes in a split second.
这就是相对论
That is relativity.
你赢了 教授
You win, Professor.
但我知道你要说什么
But I know what you are going to say.
你想让我反对希♥特♥勒♥先生
You want me to take a stand against Mr. Hitler.
美国必须带头反对他
America must lead the world in opposing him.
抵♥制♥ 封锁
Boycotts, blockades...
在某种程度上 我羡慕那个小混♥蛋♥
In a way, I envy the little bastard.
他想做什么做什么
He does whatever he wants.
但在这个国家 没有人 包括总统
But in this country, no man, not even the president,
都不能单独行动
can act alone.
那你必须说服国会
Then you must persuade Congress.
我很抱歉我帮不到你 教授
I'm sorry I can't help you, Professor.
但请允许我给你个小小的慰藉
But allow me to offer a small consolation.
我知道你在申请公民身份
I understand you're applying for citizenship.
我可以为你打点一下
I could expedite the process for you.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
但我不想要任何特殊待遇
But I don't want any special treatment.
这很高尚 教授
That's very noble of you, Professor, but
但公民入籍测试需要做很多功课
the citizenship test requires a lot of study.
保证你会为科学研究
Promise me you'll save some of that brain power
留点脑力
for science.
想象两颗粒子
Imagine two particles.
测量它们的质量
Measure their mass.
把它们凑到一起
Stick them together.
让它们自己弹开
Let them spring apart.
会发生什么
What happens?
它们的位置和速度是相对的
Their positions and their velocities are related,
-但 -不确定性原理
- but... - The uncertainty principle
说如果我们测量其中一个的位置
says if we measure the position of one...
-那我们就无法测量它的速度 -对
- Then we cannot measure its velocity. - Ah.
但我们还是可以测量
But we can still measure the velocity
第二个粒子的速度
of that second particle.
因为它们在数学上有相对关系
And since they are both mathematically related,
我们之后可以计算出
we can then determine the velocity
第一个粒子的速度
of the first particle,
所以我们不用两个都测
so we'd know both its position and velocity
就知道两个的位置和速度
without having to measure them both.
海森堡的不确定性原理是错的
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle disproved.
确定无疑
With certainty.
你输了 先生
You are vanquished, sir.
但是
Hmm, but...
如果测量第一个粒子这个举动
what if the act of measuring the first particle
会影响第二个粒子
influenced the second,
测量的时候就改变第二个粒子怎么办
changed it somehow at the time it was measured?
不可能 那会是
Impossible. That would be...
鬼魅般超距作用
spooky action at a distance.
鬼魅作用
"Spooky action."
比起科学家 你是位更好的诗人
You're a better poet than you are a scientist.
现在投降
Surrender now,
我就宽宏大量一下
and I will offer you generous terms.
你脑子里有什么想法了
Well, what did you have in mind?
爱尔莎做了一些美味的果馅奶酪卷
Elsa has made some wonderful strudel.
海伦
Helen!
给我们拿点果馅奶酪卷
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表