剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
Bring us some strudel!
海伦
Helen?
我一直在叫你
I've been calling you.
正如我们所怀疑的 爱因斯坦夫人
It's as we suspected, Mrs. Einstein.
晚期心肌炎
Late stages of myocarditis.
所以
So...
我们怎么治疗
how do we treat it?
我给你和你丈夫一点独处的时间
I'll give you some time to be alone with your husband.
爱尔莎
Elsa?
你怎么可以瞒着我
How could you keep this from me?
我不想让你担心
I didn't want to worry you.
你有
You have...
太多其他东西要担心了
so much else in your mind.
你的科学事业 你的委员会
Your science, your committees...
别担心
Don't worry.
海伦会带我回家的
Helen can take me home.
你可以去工作了
You can go to work.
我知道这是你想要的
I know that is what you need.
我想我要念给你听
I think I should like to read to you instead.
“整个世界现在一分两半
"The whole world is now divided into two parts.
出自《战争与和平》
一半是她
"One half is she,
那里充满了欢乐 希望和光明
"And there is all joy, hope,light.
另一半是没有她
"The other half is where she is not,
那里充满沮丧和黑暗”
and there is all gloom and darkness."
你会是一个很可爱的护士 爱因斯坦博士
You make a lovely nurse, Dr. Einstein.
“我不能来看你
"'I cannot come to visit you,
但我怎么可能永远不看你
"'but is it possible that I should never see you?
我爱你爱得如痴如狂 我能做到吗
"I love you madly. Can I never?'
在路上堵她
"And blocking her path,
他把脸凑近她
"He brought his face close to hers.
爱阻挡了死亡
"Love hinders death.
爱就是生活
"Love is life.
一切 我理解的一切
"Everything, everything I understand,
都只因我爱你
I understand only because I love."
一切
"Everything is,
一切的存在
"Everything exists
都只因我爱”
only because I love."
哥伦比亚大学 纽约 1939年
德国人已经分离了原子核
The Germans have split the nucleus of the atom.
起初我还不信
I didn't believe it at first,
但那个混♥蛋♥哈恩 他真的做到了
but that bastard Hahn, he actually did it.
我的天呐 尼尔斯
My God, Niels.
你觉得
Do you think...
炸♥弹♥ 不可能
A bomb? Impossible.
你永远也无法找到足量的铀
You could never find enough uranium.
如果你能呢
What if you could?
那就需要一大批科学家
You'd need an army of scientists.
德国人非常善于召集军队
The Germans are very good at raising armies.
但是所有杰出的人都离开了
All the best minds have left, though.
哈恩还在
Not Hahn.
海森堡也在
Not Heisenberg.
我们必须立即告知美国政♥府♥
We must inform the American government immediately.
美国政♥府♥为什么会听信于
Why would the American government listen
我们这些外国的无名小卒
to a couple of foreign nobodies like us?
我认识一个他们会听信的人
I know someone they will listen to.
这位被称作
That's strike one
"穿短裤的爱因斯坦”的选手第一击
for the man they call "Einstein in knickers."
"穿短裤的爱因斯坦"
"Einstein in knickers"?
为什么这样称呼他
Why do they call him that?
他们说他是所有”球员”里
They say he's the most intelligent
最有天赋的
of all the ballplayers.
如果爱尔莎听到他们在广播中
Elsa would sue them for libel
纽约 长岛
1939年
这样用我的名字 会起诉他们诽谤的
if she heard them use my name like that on the radio.
真好吃
Mmm. Delicious.
这次多放了肉桂吗
More cinnamon this time?
也许是你开始习惯俄♥国♥的甜品了
Maybe you're just learning to like Russian sweets.
这是莫·伯格的第三次击球
That's strike three for Moe Berg.
波士顿 芬威球场
1939年
莫也许无法像他15年前出道时
Moe might not swing the bat like he did
那样挥舞球棒
when he first came up 15 years ago,
但他的臂膀依然如大炮一般有力
but he still has a cannon for an arm.
伯格是棒球界最聪明的人
Berg's the smartest man in baseball.
律师 普林斯顿大学毕业生
Lawyer, Princeton grad,
每天阅读十份报纸之多
reads as many as ten newspapers a day,
能说七国语言
speaks seven languages.
他非常聪明
He is very smart.
这倒提醒我了
Which reminds me,
你答应过要帮我准备公民入籍测试的
you promised you'd help me prepare for my citizenship test,
可不是用棒球来让我分心
not to distract me with baseball.
我们去书房♥吧
Shall we go to my study?
我更希望你带我上♥床♥
I'd prefer you take me to bed.
但是你结婚了
But you are married.
你就从没对你妻子不忠过吗 阿尔伯特
Were you never unfaithful to your wife, Albert?
有过
Yes.
实际上 经常
Quite often, in fact.
我们达成了共识
We had an understanding.
那问题是什么呢
Then what is the problem?
很有趣 当爱尔莎活着的时候 我
It's funny. When Elsa was alive, I...
我从未因其他的女人而感到内疚
I never felt any guilt about other women.
现在她去世了
Now that she's gone...
我反而觉得自己背叛了她
I somehow feel I'd be betraying her.
已经是陈年往事了 艾尔伯特
It's been years, Albert.
我知道你依然非常思念她 但是...
I know you still miss her very much, but...
没有她你一定非常孤独
you must be so lonely without her.
一位参议员的任期是几年
How many years does a senator serve?
-四年 -不对 艾尔伯特
- Four. - No, Albert,
这是总统的任期
this is the president.
两年
Two?
不对 这是国会议员
No, this is the congressman.
参议员的任期是六年
A senator serves six.
接着 选举团制度
Now, the electoral college.
别继续了 这没有任何意义
No, please. It makes no sense.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say.
她是个已婚的女人 而我是个愚蠢的老头
She's a married woman and I'm a foolish old man.
我想说的是 西拉德先生来找您了
I was going to say there's a Mr. Szilard here to see you.
每次分♥裂♥都会引起
Every split would cause...
巨大的连锁反应
a tremendous chain reaction.
这是你发现的 艾尔伯特 数十年前
You discovered this, Albert, decades ago.
能量等于质量乘以光速的平方[E=mc2]
Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared.
这意味着只用苹果大小的物质
Which means with only this much material
就足以毁灭柏林那么大的城市
you can destroy a city the size of Berlin.
上帝会帮助我们的
God help us all.
艾尔伯特
Albert...
你是这世界上最著名的科学家
you are the most famous scientist in the world.
必须由你来和总统说
You must tell the president.
我该和总统说什么
What should I say to the president?
美国的科学家必须抢在
That America's scientists must build a bomb
德国人之前制♥造♥一个炸♥弹♥
before the Germans do.
我是一个虔诚的和平主义者
I'm a devout pacifist.
希♥特♥勒♥是个疯子
Hitler is a madman.
想象他会如何利用这样的武器
Imagine how he would use such a weapon.
他可以毁掉伦敦 莫斯科
He could obliterate London, Moscow.
多年前 弗里茨·哈伯试图说服我
Many years ago, Fritz Haber tried to convince me
他的毒气会很快结束战争
his poison gas would end the war more quickly.
却只让事情变得更糟
It only made it more horrific.
科学决不可用于暴♥力♥
Science must never be used for violence.
你觉得阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Do you think Adolph Hitler
会和你持有相同的道德观吗
shares your moral reservations?
你必须得联♥系♥罗斯福
You must contact Roosevelt.
他会听你的
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表