剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
这种需要我为了国家权威
a commitment that would require I surrender my autonomy
而放弃自♥由♥的事情
to the authority of the state...
完全是胡扯 先生
that, good sir, is a nonsense.
就像说戴着帽子的猴子骑着狗去甜甜圈工厂一样可笑
A monkey in a hat riding a dog to a donut factory.
看来你们俩都没有意识到
Well, I'm concerned that neither of you are...
现况的严峻[重力]
appreciating the gravity of this situation.
我敢说我比你更了解重力 盖斯特先生
I dare say I know a bit more about gravity than you, Mr. Geist,
也更了解其他一些东西
and a few other things besides.
你在柏林住了多久
How long have you lived in Berlin?
两年多
A little over two years.
你认为希♥特♥勒♥先生怎么样
What do you think about Mr. Hitler?
他让人讨厌
Oh, he's unpleasant.
但在宏观计划上面
But in the grand scheme of things,
他倒是小有建树
he seems little more than a nuisance.
这我就不懂了 盖斯特先生
I don't understand you, Mr. Geist.
希♥特♥勒♥排斥经济规律
Hitler rejects economic rule
并且扬言要扩张德国领土
and talks of expanding German territory.
他主张种族优化
He advocates for eugenics.
你觉得他口中的不纯净人种是指谁呢
Who are the impure ones he speaks of, do you think?
我希望自愿离开德国
I would like to leave Germany of my own accord
省得他将我暴♥力♥驱逐出境
and save him the trouble of violently exiling me.
或者更糟
Or worse.
你真觉得德国人♥民♥会答应吗
Do you really think the German people would stand for that?
让政♥府♥驱逐世界上最有名的科学家
The government deporting the world's most famous scientist?
犹太科学家 我是犹太人
Jewish scientist. I'm a Jew.
犹太复国主义 共♥产♥主义
Zionism, communism...
这些都不是威胁
these are not the threats
你根本不必担心 盖斯特先生
that should be concerning you, Mr. Geist.
你倒是该为法♥西♥斯♥主义感到颤抖
It's fascism that should have you trembling.
爱因斯坦博士 我们跑题了
Dr. Einstein, we're getting off...
告诉我
Tell me,
你有没有听说过瓦尔特·拉特瑙
have you heard of Walther Rathenau?
《即将来临的日子》
德国 柏林
1922年
我上一次看到这本书是五年前了
You know, it's five years since I've looked at this.
而我
And I...
我都快忘了是我写的了
I hardly remember writing it.
"在宇宙的乐章中产生的和谐的音符
"That which produces harmony in the chorus of the universe
对我们看不真切的人来说却不调和”
can seem a discord to our partial hearing."
这段文字 很美
These words, they're beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎能在书写人类精神自♥由♥的同时
So, how can you write about freedom for the human spirit,
依然反对犹太复国主义呢
and yet still be opposed to Zionism?
如果我想听人们称我为
If I wanted to hear someone call me
犹太人的叛徒
a traitor to the Jews,
我大可以邀请你的朋友 魏茨曼
I would have invited your friend, Weizmann.
我依然无法理解你为什么不愿为我们发声
I still don't understand why you won't speak out for us.
即使我赞同你的理由
Even if I agreed with your cause,
阿尔伯特
Albert,
你真觉得
do you really think
我的发声会让事态好转吗
that my speaking out would make it any better?
你是德国最有影响力的犹太人
You are the most powerful Jew in Germany;
你的言论会产生一定影响的
your voice would make a difference.
那些非犹太人尊重你
The Gentiles respect you.
那你觉得如果我将宗教置于我的国家之上
Yeah, and how long do you think that respect will last
他们的尊重又会持续多久呢
if I put my religion above my nation?
现在 那些激进分子已经将德国
Already, the radicals are blaming me
支付战争赔偿金归咎于我了
for Germany's paying war reparations.
我可是在困难时期担负着外♥交♥部♥长的责任
I am Foreign Minister in a difficult time.
谢谢你的书
Thank you for this.
你周日还回来吃饭吗
Are you still coming for dinner on Sunday?
如果爱尔莎做烤肉的话
If Elsa is making the roast.
她会的
She will.
你永远也无法融入他们
You'll never be one of them.
瓦尔特是一个德国的爱国者
Walther was a German patriot.
即使如此 他们依然像对待动物一样处决他
Still, they slaughtered him like an animal.
拉特瑙部长是十年前被暗♥杀♥的
Minister Rathenau was assassinated a decade ago.
没错 已经十年了
Yes, it has been ten years.
从那时起 你们的股票市场就崩♥盘♥了
And since then, your stock market has crashed,
人们没有工作 饥饿难耐
people are out of work, starving.
希♥特♥勒♥承诺会给绝望的人们工作 面包和尊严
Hitler promises jobs, bread, pride to desperate people.
为什么相信他们会追随他这么困难
Why is it so hard to believe they might follow him?
爱因斯坦夫人 可以让我们俩单独谈一下吗
Mrs. Einstein, would you please excuse us?
不 不能
No, I think not.
我妻子和我没有秘密
My wife and I have no secrets.
好吧 我恐怕无法在爱因斯坦夫人在场的
Well, I'm afraid I cannot continue the interview
情况下继续我们的谈话
with Mrs. Einstein in the room.
不如你先回家
Why don't you go home
继续打包吧
and finish the packing.
麻烦您
Please...
和我说说贝蒂·诺伊曼
tell me about Betty Neumann.
她曾为我工作 现在不做了
She worked for me. She no longer does.
现在有一位非常能干的女人在处理我的事情
I have a very efficient woman handling my affairs now.
杜卡斯小姐
Miss Dukas.
也许不如诺伊曼小姐有魅力
Perhaps not as attractive as Miss Neumann,
-但是我需要一位好的秘书 -秘书
- but I need a good secretary... - Secretary?
你和诺伊曼小姐的关系仅此而已吗
Was that the full extent of your relationship with Miss Neumann?
你是说我和她关系密切吗
You mean was I intimate with her?
性方面
Sexually?
有过 但是这和什么事有关系呢
I was. But what does that got to do with anything?
不谨慎的男人更易受到勒索
Men who have been indiscreet are vulnerable to blackmail.
一名共♥产♥特工可能会向你施压
A communist operative could pressure you...
没有人就贝蒂的事向我施压
No one is going to pressure me about Betty.
德国 柏林
1921年
你最好准备出门了
You better start walking.
你要赶我走吗
Are you throwing me out?
赶你去歌♥剧院吗
The opera?
你已经苦苦盼了一周
You've been looking forward to it all week.
你会错过开幕的
You'll miss the curtain.
如果能乔装打扮我才去
I'm only going if I can wear a disguise.
-别开玩笑了 -我一定要
- Don't be ridiculous. - I have to.
因为我的身份除了阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦博士
Because I'm either Dr. Albert Einstein,
就是那个打破物理学的肮脏的犹太人
or I'm that dirty Jew who broke physics.
我已经被这些身份禁锢得太久
I've been those things for so long,
都开始忘记我的初心了
I'm beginning to forget who I started out to be.
你看过这个吗
Have you seen this?
勒纳最近写的 谴责广义相对论是
Lenard's latest, condemning general relativity
由犹太出版社支持的
as wild speculation,
过度臆测
propped up by the Jewish press,
抗♥议♥宣言
由19名物理学家共同签署
signed by 19 physicists.
有利的吗
Good ones?
-不是 -好吧 那
- No. - Well, then...
亲爱的 我以为你
My dear, I thought you
会自己去歌♥剧院呢
would have gone on to the opera without me.
坐下
Sit.
抱歉 我被耽搁了
I'm sorry. I was delayed.
我该打个电♥话♥的
I should have called.
或者让贝蒂打电♥话♥
Or asked Betty to do so.
也许她碰巧也忙着呢
Maybe she was otherwise engaged.
可能是在你的双腿之间
Between your thighs perhaps?
我和贝蒂玩玩而已 只是短暂的喘息
This is nothing, with Betty. A momentary escape.
只是为了麻痹这个事假
Some pleasure to numb
施加在我身上的压力而找的乐子
the world's constant pull upon me.
这与我们的生活无关
It has nothing to do with our life.
你真是个自私的男人
You are a selfish man.
你已经说服你自己 你对于世界的贡献
You have convinced yourself that your contributions to the world
使你免于承担那些
absolve you from the responsibility you bear
对你爱人的责任
to those you claim to love.
他们却没有
They do not.
我从未这样说过
I've never said that.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表