剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
I've been trying to understand equipartition theorem
如何解释双原子气体运动的
and if it applies to the case of diatomic gases.
能量是如何分布的
How do I distribute the energy?
事实上 该原理确实可以应用于此
As a matter of fact, it does indeed apply,
你可以像之前那样使用此原理来解释现象
and you use the theorem in exactly the same way as before.
所以
Uh, so then,
你将能量均分
you divide the energy equally,
让气体分子的振动模式和转动模式
giving the rotational and vibrational modes
与平移模式所具有的能量相等吗
the same amount as the translational ones?
你对此理论有很深刻的理解啊
You have an impressive command of this material.
你师从过谁的门下
With whom else have you studied?
能量均分定理方面的话只跟过您学习
On equipartition theorem? Only you, sir.
但我在苏黎世联邦理工学院学习时
Though I did some reading while studying
也查阅过相关资料
at Polytechnic in Zurich.
我发现那边的热力学研究...
I found the instruction on thermodynamics there...
非常匮乏
lacking.
所以你来到这里
So you are here,
旁听我的课程
auditing my lectures for...
仅因爱好吗
your enjoyment?
不是的先生 确实是
No, sir. I mean, yes.
我非常享受其中 但...
I've enjoyed them very much, but...
我写了一篇有关气体动力学理论的论文
I've written an essay on kinetic theory.
我希望您能抽时间看一看
I was hoping you might make time to read it.
如果您觉得有价值
And if you find it worthy,
可否请您为我向校领导写封信
that you might write to the administration on my behalf?
我想请求参加入学考试
I've petitioned to be allowed to take the entrance exam.
我很佩服你 小姐
I admire your spirit, Fraulein,
但瑞士比德国更自♥由♥
but the Swiss are much more liberal than the Germans.
而海德堡却不是 这里绝不授予女性学位
Heidelberg does not, nor will not confer degrees on women.
你应该回去苏黎世 拿个学位证
You should return to Zurich and earn your diploma.
之后
After that,
我可能会让你
I might be willing to consider you
参与我的研究 好吗
for a research position, hmm?
谢谢 但先生...
Thank you, but, sir...
求求您
Please.
我不能回去了
I can't go back there.
为什么
Why ever not?
埃米尔
Emile.
你愿意和我一起去图书馆吗
I-if you want to spend time together in the library,
我可以辅♥导♥你学习
I could help you study.
好的 我和你一起
Perhaps I'll take you up on that.
那明天见咯
Well, then, I'll see you tomorrow.
你是有男朋友了吧
Might we have ourselves a beau?
同一位年轻男士寄来了三封信
Three letters from the same young man.
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
祝贺你
Congratulations.
一切皆如你计划地发展吗
Did it all go just as you'd planned it?
重点是 她说她愿意
Well, she said yes, which is all that matters.
但是 我们不能大肆庆祝
But, uh, we weren't able to do much celebrating.
听上去不像温特勒家的人啊
Doesn't sound like the Wintelers.
是啊 安娜将玛莉的感受置于她自己的之上
No, but Anna puts Marie's feelings above her own, so...
所以我也不明白
I don't understand.
听着 阿尔伯特
Listen, Albert.
我知道你厌倦了我说这些话了
I know that you're tired of hearing this from me,
但请相信我 我也厌倦了说这样的话
and believe me, I'm twice as tired of saying it.
为了我的未婚妻着想
For the love of my soon-to-be marriage,
能否请你
will you please,
向那可怜的女孩表明态度
please make your intentions clear to that poor girl?
我不知道该和她说什么
I don't know what to say to her.
但你也不能就这样一直沉默啊
Well you can't simply keep silent.
给她写封信 谢谢她送的礼物
Send her a letter, a thank you for the gifts that she sends.
我又没要她给我那些东西
I didn't ask her for any of those things.
你真的这么迟钝吗
Can you really be this thickheaded?
听着 她是个好女人 但是我
Look, she's a wonderful person, but I'm...
阿尔伯特
Albert?
走路当心
Watch where you're going, hey!
马里奇小姐
Miss Maric!
我不是为你回来的
I didn't come back for you.
如果我能在海德堡获得学位
If I could have earned my degree in Heidelberg,
我会待在那里
I'd be there still.
站住
Stop.
我只是为了学位回来这里
I am only here for my degree.
我有很多东西要赶上进度
I have so much catching up...
报告 考试
papers, exams.
拜托
Please.
你会让我分心
You're a distraction.
我不会让你分心
I won't distract you.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
我们会赶上进度的
We'll catch up.
一起赶上
Together.
玛莉怎么办
And what of Marie?
我只爱你
There is only you.
米列娃
Mileva...
我不能跟你一起迷失了
I cannot get lost with you.
我们能讨论物理学
We can discuss physics,
几何学 但我们不能迷失
geometry, but we cannot get lost.
答应我
Promise me.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
你看起来就像个小洋娃娃
You look just like a little doll.
住口
Stop.
你的身体很柔软
Your body's so soft,
你的脸却很严肃
your face is so stern,
就像个小小的瓷娃娃
just like a little porcelain doll.
我想我就这么叫你吧
I think that's what I'm gonna call you.
我的小洋娃娃
My little Dollie.
你觉得我长得很可笑吗
You think I look funny?
不 为什么你
No. Why would you...?
这对我不是个玩笑
This is not a joke to me.
我没有
Hey, I wasn't...
你就是有
You were.
听我说 阿尔伯特 如果对你来说
Hear me, Albert. If this is just...
这只是一时纵欲 那你必须让我离开
shaking the sheets for you, then you must let me be.
米列娃
Oh, Mileva.
你看不到吗
Can't you see?
我全身上下都爱着你的聪慧
I'm head over heels in love with your mind.
阿尔伯特 你要一起来吗
Albert, you coming?
走开
Go away.
等等 现在是什么时候了
Wait, what time is it?
时间是什么 这才是真正的问题
What is time? That is the real question.
阿尔伯特 认真点 我们上课要迟到了
Albert, be serious, we're late for class.
这有什么关系 我跟你说过
What does it matter? I told you,
我会帮你赶上进度 再说
I'll help you catch up. Besides,
出席又不是必要的 只要通过考试就行
attendance isn't required, only that we pass the exams.
出席可能不是必要的 但绝对是学校期待的
It may not be required, but it's certainly expected
我的表现不能低于学校的期待
and I cannot fall below expectations.
这种期待只适合心胸狭小的人
Such expectations are for small minds.
适合韦伯这种墨守成规的男人
For men like Weber, who are slaves to convention.
缺乏创意或远见的男人
Men without creativity or vision.
我不是男人
I am not a man.
幸好你不是
Thank God for that.
考试前还有好几个月
It's months before exams.
一个早上不上课又怎样
What's one more morning?
要我再泡茶吗
Shall I brew more?
茶还是热的 已经有一阵子了
It's still warm and it's been a while.
冷却定律是指数衰减的图像
Well, the law of cooling is a decaying exponential,
但你需要对液体进行测量
but you need a measurement on the liquid
才能得到热传导系数
to get the heat transfer coefficient.
现在别担心测量问题
Don't worry about the measurement for now.
我们会找到新方法来思考它
We'll find a new way to think about it.
好吧 所以
All right, so...
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表