剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
And I fear I have already caused the dear child
太多的痛苦
too much pain.
希望她能理解
Please make sure she understands.
我希望她和你们所有人 都能原谅我
I hope she, and you all, can forgive me.
我需要你几何学的笔记 最近两学期的
I need your notes. Geometry, the last two terms.
我还在想你什么时候会把脑袋
I was wondering when you would pull your head out
从那跛脚女的两腿间抽出来
from between the gimp's thighs.
不许这么说她
Do not speak of her that way.
当然
Of course.
抱歉
My apologies.
我这就去拿
I'll get them now.
你说得对
You were right.
之前我是不太上心
I was careless.
我和玛莉之间早就结束了
It really has been over with Marie for some time,
但我只是...
but... I just...
我不想伤害她
I didn't want to hurt her,
所以我什么也没说
so I... didn't say anything at all.
但现在一切都结束了
But it's done now.
我已经表明态度了 而且
I've made it clear. And...
尽管我这么对她很不公平
as unfair as I was to her,
但我这么对你更是不公平 我...
I've been ten times more so to you. I was...
我很可恶 很自私
I've been horrid and selfish
你想和我撇清关系也是对的
and you're right to want nothing more to do with me.
这些是马塞尔的笔记
Those are Marcel's notes.
最近两学期的
The last two terms.
我抄了一份给你
I copied them for you.
都给你
They're yours to keep.
我希望
I hope...
这样可以弥补一些我对你的伤害
they will undo some of the damage that I have done.
还有
And...
如果你想要我的帮助
if you would like my help,
我会非常乐意伸出援手
then I would love nothing more than to give it.
不求回报
I ask for nothing in return.
坐下
Sit down.
非常高兴能与各位先生共度一个学年
It has been a pleasure having all you gentlemen in class.
祝你们好运
I wish you the best.
你们可以开始了
You may begin.
我知道我说过
I know I said
我不会向你索取什么
I wouldn't ask you for anything.
而我将要说的事 听上去好像我有所企图
And what I'm about to say may sound like I am, so...
这只是个提议
This is just an offer.
做我的伴侣吧
Be my partner.
一起生活 相亲相爱
In life, in love,
一起追寻无止境的科学真理
in endless scientific pursuit.
让我们共塑一个不受世俗束缚的美好生活吧
Let's build a beautiful bohemian existence together.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
你知道的
You do.
我们曾经拥有过
We had it.
很完美
It was... it was perfect.
但不可能永远那样
But it can't stay that way.
你和我 单独在一起 没问题
You and I, alone, together, we fit,
就像笔盒里的铅笔
like pencils in the box.
但在外面的世界 我们会遇到各种
But out in the world, it's nothing but endless...
不确定的随机事件 都是不可逆的
possibilities for us to crash into things. Irreversibly.
人又不是分子 米列娃
People are not molecules, Mileva.
求你了 没你有在身边
Please... when I'm not with you,
我感觉自己是不完整的
I feel as if I'm not whole.
让我们永远保持着学生身份
Let's remain students as long as we live.
只有我们俩 一起
Alone. Together.
爱因斯坦先生
Herr Einstein.
-恭喜 -先生
- Congratulations. - Sir?
成绩马上会公布
The results will be posted shortly,
你通过了考试
but you passed your exams.
当然了 只是勉强通过
By the skin of your teeth, of course.
日安
Good day.
洋娃娃
Dollie.
塞尔维亚 卡克
三个月后
米扎
Miza!
你好 爸爸
Hello, Papa.
见到你真好
So wonderful to see you.
-我也想你 -是吗
- I've missed you, too. - Did you?
我和你母亲还担心你是否永远不回来了
Your mother and I were beginning to worry you'd never come home.
你在信里都没说过
In all your letters, you never explained
你这几个月都在干什么
what has kept you these months.
抱歉 爸爸
I'm so sorry, Papa.
我让你失望了
I failed you.
考试吗
Your exams?
你可以回去
You'll go back.
可以补考
You'll try again.
这就是你不回来的原因吗
Was this why you stayed away?
不是
No.
我
I...
-我不知道该如何... -米列娃·马里奇
- I don't know how to... - Mileva Maric,
快过来
come here this instant.
抱歉 爸爸
I'm so sorry, Papa.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表