剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
我真的那么幸运 在普鲁士的心脏地带
Is it possible I have the good fortune to encounter
遇到了一位斯拉夫老乡吗
a fellow Slav here in the heart of Prussia?
德国有跳动的心脏吗
Is there a heart beating in Germany?
我没听说过
I have yet to hear it.
我猜爱因斯坦教授不在家吧
I don't suppose Professor Einstein is at home?
恐怕是的 不过我可以告诉你去大学的路
I'm afraid not, but I can direct you to the university.
是的
Well, yes.
我和爱因斯坦教授约在了大学
I had an appointment with Professor Einstein at the university,
但不幸的是 他没出现
but unfortunately, he was not in attendance.
你愿意的话 欢迎你在这等
You're more than welcome to wait, if you like.
他应该很快会回家
He should be home shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不会真的考虑资助这个骗子吧
You can't seriously consider funding this charlatan?
我承认爱因斯坦先生有点古怪
I admit Herr Einstein is eccentric,
但他的理论是由好奇心所驱动
but his theories are driven by the same curiosity
正是这种好奇心 使普朗克教授发现了量子
that led professor Planck to his discoveries about quanta.
同样的想法引领你发现光电效应
The same thinking that led you to your photoelectric effect.
爱因斯坦和我们
There is nothing about Einstein
毫无相同之处 哈伯教授
that is the same as us, Professor Haber.
虽然我能理解你对他的同情心
Although I understand your natural sympathies are with him.
你这么说是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我觉得你完全明白我的意思
I think you know precisely what I mean.
他承诺要给你利益分红了吗
Has he promised you a share of his profits?
够了 菲利普
That will be enough, Philipp.
需要我提醒你们 皇帝给学院的指示是
Need I remind you both that the kaiser's directive to
进一步发展应用科学
the Academy is to further practical science,
而不是动摇应用科学的根基
not uproot the very foundations upon which it is built.
梅子白兰地
Plum brandy?
这么多年了 一杯发酵的梅子汁
After all these years, a glass of fermented prune juice
是你最怀念的
is what you miss most?
要这么说的话
I miss almost everything about home,
我怀念的是几乎是关于家的一切
if you must know the truth.
云杉树的气味
The smell of the spruce trees.
帕利克湖上的船只
The boats on Lake Palic.
你家人怎么样
And what about your family?
我弟弟米洛斯去参军了
My brother Milos has enlisted in the army.
我很担心他
I'm worried for him.
你觉得会演变成战争吗
Do you think it will come to war?
我们都知道塞尔维亚人的精神就是
Well, we both know the spirit of a Serb is never
永不屈服于暴♥政♥
to surrender to tyranny.
天呐
Oh, good lord.
-我都没注意到时间 -我
- I hadn't noticed the time. - I.
你一定得原谅我
You must excuse me.
我不清楚是什么让阿尔伯特迟到了
I can't imagine what's kept Albert,
但我替他道歉
but I apologize on his behalf.
我现在住在精益酒店
I'm staying at the Excelsior,
等爱因斯坦博士有空再约
should professor Einstein find time to reschedule.
我一定会转告他的
I'll be sure to tell him.
可能听起来很冒昧
At the risk of sounding forward,
我想说我很感激你丈夫
may I say I'm almost thankful your husband
没空过来
was otherwise occupied.
祝你今天过得开心 爱因斯坦夫人
Good day, Frau Einstein.
两千马克
2,000 marks.
这么少的补贴甚至都没法
Such a pittance won't even
让弗罗因德利希到达俄♥国♥边界
get Freundlich to the Russian border.
很明显他们全都是在阻止我
They're obviously trying to deter me altogether.
这太无礼了
It's an insult.
我可能可以给你引荐古斯塔夫·克虏伯
Perhaps I could introduce you to Gustav Krupp.
那个实业家
The industrialist?
你以为他会给这次考察买♥♥单
You think he would pay for the expedition?
他觉得自己是知识分子
He fancies himself an intellectual,
还赞助了普鲁士科学院
and he funds the Prussian Academy.
为何不直接去找源头
Why not go directly to the source?
你能安排会面吗
Can you arrange a meeting?
只能在我陪你一起的情况下
Only on the condition that I accompany you.
你无法忍♥受和我分离
You can't bear to be away from me.
没错 但我也知道你对应酬
True, but I also know you're not always as adept at
不像对方程式那样得心应手
social niceties as you are with equations.
我能帮忙掩盖不可避免的小瑕疵
I can help iron the inevitable wrinkles.
没有你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
玛戈特
Margot, dear.
我刚只是在祝贺阿尔伯特表弟
I was just congratulating cousin Albert
即将到来的考察活动
on his upcoming expedition.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
学院
The Academy.
有人来拜访你
You had a visitor,
你失约的一个数学家
a mathematician with whom you broke an appointment.
瓦利切克
Varicak?
无关紧要
He's of no consequence.
他等了好几个小时
He waited for hours.
他几乎每周写信
He writes almost weekly trying to poke holes
想找我论文里的漏洞
in my theory.
我答应和他见面只是为了让他别找茬了
I only agreed to meeting him to get him to stop.
他过来花了好几小时
He traveled for hours.
你至少
The least you...
恐怕只能再等等了
I'm afraid it will have to wait.
我明天出发去埃森市
I'm leaving tomorrow for Essen.
会去好几天
I'll be gone several days.
你几乎不怎么在家
You're barely home as it is.
米列娃 我一整天都在
Mileva, I have spent the entire day
跟学院据理力争
defending myself to the Academy.
不想在自己家也被迫如此
I will not be forced to do it in my own home.
我还以为这是我们的家
I was under the impression it was our home.
米列娃 我在努力证明
Mileva, I am trying to prove the most important
我这辈子最重要的发现
discovery of my life.
你应该最清楚这有多重要
You of all people should understand how important it is.
我和你一起搬来了不是吗
I moved here with you, didn't I?
自我们在柏林落脚你就没说过一句支持的话
Yet not one word of support since we set foot in Berlin.
你不在家我要怎么说
How am I to offer it if you're never here?
你看不到我有多痛苦吗
Can't you see how miserable I am?
你在哪都很痛苦
You're miserable everywhere.
如果你想知道真♥相♥
If you want to know the truth,
我很期待这次旅程
I'm looking forward to this trip,
这样就可以从你的消极情绪里得到暂时的解脱
as I do any reprieve from your dark moods.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
我
I.
我觉得你的杀人机器
I think that your killing machine is as magnificent
很了不起 克虏伯先生
a monstrosity as they come, Herr Krupp.
我打算下周向国会
I am going to present "Big Bertha"
展示贝尔莎大炮
to the Reichstag next week.
这样有杀伤力的武器用这个名字倒是很少见
A fanciful name for such a weapon.
以我认识最暴躁的人的名字为她命名
I named her after the most combustible person I know.
我的妻子
My wife.
不得不承认 爱尔莎
I must admit, Elsa.
在这见到你倒是挺意外的
I was surprised to see you here.
处境有点危险 不是吗
A bit of a precarious position, is it not?
陪同爱因斯坦教授参加这样的工作场合
Accompanying Professor Einstein on such a public errand?
我无法想象谁会为我支持
I can't imagine anyone who would find fault
家人的努力而指手画脚
in my supporting the endeavors of family.
没错 他是你的表弟
Yes, your cousin.
能够确定的是传言现在还在猜测阶段
I can assure you that rumors remain at the speculation stage,
换做我就会小心行事的
yet I would tread carefully.
丑闻一旦被揭露就很难控制了
A scandal once unleashed is difficult to reign in
通常对女人的影响要比男人严重得多
and always ends up much worse for the woman than the man.
谢谢你 贝尔塔
Thank you, Bertha.
请容我失陪一下
But I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me.
很明显偏差应该
And so clearly the deflection should be precisely
很精确的0.83角秒
0.83 seconds of arc.
一度角=3600角秒
为了得到结果 我们引入了黎曼几何
And to get here, we employed Riemannian geometry,
因为它包含了坐标转换时
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表