剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
I think you should expect honesty in a husband.
男人不都有自己的小秘密吗
Men all have their secrets, don't they?
你期待去柏林吗
Are you looking forward to Berlin?
柏林
Berlin?
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
欧文告诉我你们要搬过去
Erwin mentioned that you were moving there.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa, papa.
爱德华把我们的船沉到池塘里了
Eduard sank our boat in the pond.
那我们需要再找一条更可靠的船了
Well, then, we need to find a more reliable vessel.
咱们做风筝吧
Why don't we build a kite?
好的 风筝
Yes, a kite.
去拿衣服
Go fetch your coats.
我们去买♥♥些材料
We'll buy some materials.
柏林
Berlin?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我 我不想
I d- I didn't want to
在一切还没安排好之前就让你担忧
worry you before everything was arranged.
我是你妻子
I'm your wife.
你都没想过问问我的意见吗
You didn't even think to consult me?
那可是普鲁士科学院 米列娃
It's the Prussian Academy, Mileva.
你知道这对我们的未来意味着什么
You know what this means for our future.
你关心的究竟是我们的未来还是你的未来
Are you really concerned with our future or yours?
我们才刚回到苏黎世
We just returned to Zürich.
因为你在布拉格痛苦不堪
Because you were so miserable in Prague,
但是什么都没有变
but nothing changes.
你对我懊恼冷漠
You're sullen and short with me for reasons
我却不能理解为什么
that I don't understand.
你能够领会
How is it that you can grasp
科学领域里最错综复杂的概念
the most intricate concepts in science,
却假装不理解我吗
yet you pretend not to understand me?
我们本该是搭档 阿尔伯特
We were to be partners, Albert.
所有事都是
In everything.
我们准备好了 爸爸
We're ready, Papa.
现在我连事关孩子迁移的事都不能参与决策了
Now I'm not even included in decisions that uproot our children.
相信我 米扎
Trust me, Miza.
这是最好的安排
This is for the best.
只靠照片无法打消我的疑虑
Pictures alone won't appease my skeptics.
理论必须根基于坚实的数学基础之上
The theory has to be mathematically solid.
这跟我们围坐在这里吃香肠可不一样
It's not as if we've been sitting around here eating sausages.
吃猪排的预算已经花完了
Though we have consumed our share of schnitzel.
认真点 马塞尔
Be serious, Marcel.
我得在弗罗因德利希去克里米亚之前找到证据
I need proof in hand before Freundlich departs for Crimea.
只有这样学院才会支持我
It's the only way to rally the academy behind me.
艾尔伯特 你从什么时候开始在意
Albert, since when are you so concerned with
这种草包机构的看法了
the opinions of the overstuffed establishment?
我爸曾经告诉我
You know, my father once told me
物理不是一个职业
physics is not a vocation.
他说得对
And he was right.
对我来说 物理是一切
For me, it's everything.
而广义相对论则是
And general relativity is...
则是我曾有过的最绝妙的想法
well, it's the most beautiful idea I've ever had.
我儿时所有白日梦的最高点
The culmination of all my hours daydreaming as a boy,
这么多年来的研究
all, all the years of study,
和质疑我的人做抗争
of battling those who doubted me.
最终 我想让世界看到我所看到的
I want the world to see, finally, what I see
并惊叹于上帝造物的伟大
and marvel at the magnificence of what God has created.
如果你想要让他们惊叹于那些伟大
Well, if you want to make them marvel at the magnificence,
也许我们在这里的工作完成之前
perhaps you shouldn't rush off to Berlin
你不该急着去柏林
before our work here is done.
你为什么要突然急于回到一个
Why are you suddenly in such a hurry to return to a country
你已放弃其国籍的国家呢
whose citizenship you have renounced?
德国 柏林
我度日如年 阿尔伯特
I counted the hours, Albert.
现在 你终于来了
And now, finally, here you are.
是你促成这一切的 爱尔莎
You made it all happen, Elsa.
我希望你能在这过夜
I wish you could spend the night.
能在早晨为你准备早餐的话就太美好了
It would be so lovely to make you breakfast in the morning.
与你一起 便是晴天
With you, it's all sunshine.
在家 只有愤怒的阴霾
At home, a cloud of anger.
你该知道
You should know.
克拉拉·哈勃邀请了姑娘们和我
Clara Haber has invited the girls and me to dinner
与你全家共进晚餐
with your family.
你不能答应
You cannot accept.
阿尔伯特 克拉拉是个敏锐的女人
Albert, Clara is a keen woman.
拒绝她的邀请只会引起疑虑
Refusing her invitation would only arouse suspicion.
你觉得柏林怎么样
And, so, how are you finding Berlin?
老实说 我怀念苏黎世
To be quite honest, I miss Zürich.
那是家
It was home.
但你是来自塞尔维亚的对吧
But you're originally from Serbia, of course?
是的
Yes.
我相信你看到报纸上大公被刺杀的新闻了
I'm sure you read in the papers of the Archduke's assassination.
令人震惊的新闻
Shocking news.
人们说凶手是个塞尔维亚人
They're saying it was at the hands of a Serb,
抗♥议♥奥地利吞并波斯尼亚
protesting Austria's annexation of Bosnia.
你觉得斯拉夫国家的无政♥府♥状态
Do you think we'll continue to see anarchy
还会持续吗
in the Slavic territories?
在我看来 哈勃博士 我认为斯拉夫国家
In my opinion, Dr. Haber, I imagine the Slavic nations
会继续反抗那些
will continue to defend against anyone
只想占领他们领土的人的人
who views them as mere "territories" to be acquired.
米列娃自然是不会宽恕刺杀行为的
Naturally, Mileva would never condone assassination.
但我却理解那种冲动
And yet I do understand the impulse
为了保护祖国不受帝♥国♥主♥义♥的侵犯
to protect one's homeland against the aggression of imperialists.
你不是在说这些叛军的行为是合理的吧
You cannot be suggesting that these rebels are justified.
弗里茨 一颗强烈的爱国之心
Fritz, surely a strong patriotic spirit is a quality
是任何德国人都该敬重的
any good German can appreciate.
我们别聊政♥治♥了
Now, let us speak no more of politics.
我听说剧院排练了一版新的《托斯卡》
I've heard the opera has mounted a new production of Tosca.
米列娃 你喜欢普契尼的歌♥剧吗
Mileva, do you enjoy Puccini?
喜欢
I do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢你让我觉得我是受欢迎的
For making me feel welcome.
别在意
Think nothing of it.
阿尔伯特的母亲总是在挑剔我
Albert's mother has always been so critical of me.
要见他其他的家人使我焦虑了好几天
I fretted for days about meeting more of the family.
你不必惊慌
Oh, well, you must put your fears to rest.
你真好
You're very kind.
这对我来说意义重大
It means a great deal to me.
弗罗因德利希先生的探险队
Herr Freundlich's expedition will travel through
从奥地利 经过俄♥罗♥斯♥
Austria, crossing into Russia,
最终到达克里米亚半岛
arriving at the Crimean peninsula.
他在那里会有大约两分钟时间
There he will have approximately two minutes to
来完成对日食的观察
complete his observations during the eclipse.
你有没有计算过这次行程的花费
And have you calculated the cost of this excursion?
六千马克
6,000 marks.
这里面包含鱼子酱的钱吗
Does that include caviar?
我是希望学校里尊敬的同事们
I must assume my esteemed colleagues
能理解完成新领域研究的价值
of the Academy see the value in furthering new research
而不仅仅是反复学习老的研究
rather than simply regurgitating the old.
老 是指房♥里在座的各位杰出学者吗
Old, as in the distinguished scholars sitting in this room?
我相信爱因斯坦教授想表达的是
What I believe Professor Einstein is trying to say
他的广义相对论
is that his generalized theory of relativity merits
值得研究 也值得获取经济支持
investigation, and financial investment, as well.
你介意给我们一点时间吗
Would you mind giving us a few moments,
爱因斯坦教授
Professor Einstein?
下午好 女士
Good afternoon, Madame.
请原谅我的打扰
Please excuse the intrusion.
我叫弗拉基米尔·瓦利切克 我来自
My name is Vladimir Varicak, and I've just traveled from...
萨格勒布
Zagreb.
我听出了你的口音
I hear it in your voice.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表