剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
你得自己想办法
You'll have to manage on your own.
如果家里迫切需要用钱
If there's such pressing money concerns,
那你们为什么还享受如此奢华的假期
then why are you taking such lavish holidays?
小声点 亲爱的
Lower your voice, dear.
我们得保持形象
We must keep up appearances.
真希望玛莉在场 教你一些礼节
If only Marie were here to teach you some manners.
我和玛莉分手了
Marie and I are finished.
在我看来 如果你能为
And it seems to me, if you apologize
自己粗鲁的行为道歉
for your boorish behavior,
你也许还有机会赢回她的心
you may have a chance to win her back.
母亲 你明知道
Mother, you know very well
我现在和别人在一起了
that I have someone else now.
怎么 你寄来的照片上的那个人吗
What? That creature in the photo you sent?
-她甚至不是犹太人 -玛莉也不是啊
- She isn't even Jewish. - Neither is Marie.
至少她不是斯拉夫人
Well, at least she isn't Slavic.
-那是什么意思 -母亲
- What does that mean? - Mother.
你别插嘴 她会毁了你 阿尔伯特
Be... She'll be the end of you, Albert.
她只是个恶心的女巫
She's just a nasty little witch.
她不是女巫
She is no witch.
她是我的妻子
She's my wife.
你跟那个女孩结婚了吗
You married that girl?
当然没有
No, of course not.
那你为什么说你结了
Then why did you say that you did?
因为我受不了母亲这样骂米列娃
Because I can't stand the way that Mother talks about Mileva
而且我也不想让她以为
and I don't want to give her the satisfaction
自己可以左右我的决定
of thinking she can tell me what to do.
那你并没打算跟米列娃结婚
So then you're not marrying Mileva.
我必须要娶她
I'm going to have to.
她 她怀孕多久了
How... How far along is she?
-六个月 -天啊 阿尔伯特
- Six months. - God, Albert.
我都不知道该说什么了 恭喜吗
I don't know what I'm supposed to say. Congratulations?
这件事让你开心吗
Are you happy about this?
我爱她 玛雅
I love her, Maja.
她 她和我之前认识的任何人都不一样
She's-She's like nobody I've ever met before.
我感到...一种力量将我推向她
I felt this... this pull towards her.
自从见了她 我应该感到激动 但是...
Since I saw her, I... I should be thrilled, but...
但是什么
But?
现在我感受到一股相反的力量
Well, now I feel this opposing force
让我无法向前
pulling me down.
我的人生才刚刚开始
I'm just getting started with my life.
我担心如果娶了她
I'm-I'm worried that if I marry her,
我就再也挣脱不了了
I'll never take flight.
你还有什么其他选择
What other choice do you have?
有人来见你
You have a visitor.
来见我 但谁会...
A visitor? But who could...?
先生
Sir.
真没想到您会来
This is quite unexpected.
亲爱的孩子 见到你太棒了
My dear, it is wonderful to see you.
我想站起来的 但你应该记得我臀部的病
I would stand, but you may remember my hip.
又复发了
It's been acting up.
当然 没事
Yes, of course.
当你父亲过来说我最得意的学生回到家乡了
I have to say I was overjoyed when your father paid a visit
这把我高兴坏了
to inform me that my finest student was back in town.
但我得坦白 我不只是单纯来看望你的
But I have to admit this is not merely a social call.
-不是吗 -我来是想向你提供一个
- No? - I am here to offer you a teaching position
春季学期的教师职位的
for the spring term.
我们的常驻教师职位
It is time we had a woman
也该有一位女性加入了
on the permanent faculty.
这是个新的时代
It is a new era.
你怎么不提前跟我说一声
How could you ambush me like that?
他看到我的肚子怎么办
What if he'd seen my belly?
我的秘密就暴露了
My secret would be out.
冷静一下 米列娃
Calm yourself, Mileva.
我只是想让你知道还有另一种选择
I just wanted you to know that there is an alternative.
爱因斯坦以前每天都给你写信
Einstein used to write you every day.
现在最多一周一封
Now it's once a week at most.
他...他很忙 爸爸
He's... he's very busy, Papa.
也可能他失去兴致了
Or maybe he has lost interest?
你这都是从他写信的频率推理出来的吗
You deduced all of that by the frequency of his letters?
所以现在你想让我安定下来做一个女老师
And so now you want me to settle for being a schoolmarm?
或许你可以教物理
Perhaps you could teach physics?
你可以运用你学习到的技能
You could use the skills you have learned.
你对我失去信心了吗 爸爸
Are you giving up on me, Papa?
我对爱因斯坦失去信心了
I'm giving up on Einstein.
他连工作都找不到
He can't even get a job.
你错了
You're wrong.
他有工作
He has a job.
-是啊 -教书
- Yeah. - Teaching.
但以太是什么
But what is the ether?
什么样的物质会有如此惊人的属性
What kind of substance has such remarkable properties?
要让它存在就必须推♥翻♥所有物理学知识
One has to twist all of physics into knots
但它又必须要存在 不然...
just to make it work, but it must exist, or else...
你是犹太人吗
Are you a Jew?
我没有宗教信仰
I subscribe to no religion.
你看上去像犹太人
You look like a Jew.
你被割过吗 下面那里
Are you sliced? Down there?
如果被割了通奸时会觉得奇怪吗
Does it feel odd to fornicate if you're sliced?
蒂莫 你父亲花钱不是让我来辅♥导♥你
Timo, your father isn't paying me to tutor you
如何进出...如何撩妹的
about the ins and outs of... about girls,
但如果你愿意听我说
but if you'll indulge me,
我会向你展示
I'll show you that mathematics
数学就如同女人一样美妙
is as elegant as the finest of women,
并且和女人一样
and just like women,
它可能起初会吓到你
it might seem intimidating at first,
但事实上谁都可以精通
but the truth is anyone can do it.
学历最粗浅的人
Almost anyone with rudimentary learning
都能得到相同的结果
could achieve the same results.
所有这些影像都是我用自己的射线管得到的
All these prints were taken by me using my own tubes,
而非用伦琴的
not Rontgen's.
你能够复♥制♥他的成果没有什么
It's one thing that you were able to duplicate his outcome,
普鲁士学院 柏林
但你的意思难道是说
but are you implying
伦琴窃取了你的射线管模型吗
that Rontgen actually poached your tube model?
先生 他不仅把我的设计占为己用
Sir, not only did he appropriate my design,
他还写信问我要器材
he wrote to me asking for supplies.
这些器材很难拿到
Supplies which are very difficult to come by,
但我也慷慨答应了
and I did graciously comply.
我无私的帮助最后换来的不仅是背后插刀
Only to be stabbed in the back,
还让我颜面扫地
flank and front for my selfless deed.
好吧 但这些和学院有什么关系呢
Yes, but why should any of this concern the academy?
普洛姆教授
Professor Plom,
诺贝尔委员会正在筛选提名人
the Nobel Committee is considering candidates.
如果伦琴凭借他人的成果
If Rontgen receives recognition
获得了认可
for something that isn't all his,
这个机构的整个根基都将被动摇
then the entire fabric of this institution is under attack.
与伦琴不同
Unlike Rontgen,
我既不求名也不求利
I'm seeking neither fame nor money.
我只是在捍卫科学本身
I am defending science itself.
你具体想让我们做什么
What specifically are you asking us to do?
撰写一封佐证信寄给诺贝尔委员会怎么样
Compose a letter of support to the Nobel Committee, hmm?
立刻马上
Immediately.
能让我们内部商量一下吗 菲利普
May we have the room, Philipp?
好
Yeah.
他要把政♥治♥带进科学领域来
He's bringing politics into science.
我不能容忍♥
I can't condone it.
这有失我们所有人的尊严
It's beneath us all.
但如果是我们自己的成就
Still, imagine how we would feel
被禀赋不及我们的人窃取
if an inferior talent snatched recognition
我们又会怎么想
for one of our achievements.
一点墨水而已 我们什么也不损失
A bit of ink, it costs us nothing.
我最亲爱的米列娃
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表