剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
畸变
第二季 第四集
《畸变》前情提要
Previously on "Freakish"...
约翰·柯林斯 救灾和灾后重建
John Collins, Rescue and Recovery.
证明他不是政♥府♥的人的证据
Proof he's not with the government.
凯勒化工厂
柯林斯
约翰
柯林斯是凯勒的人
Collins works for Keller?
他是来杀我们的
He's here to kill us.
跪下
On your knees.
回收目标
凯勒实验楼
那声音是什么鬼
What the hell is that sound?
更加紧迫的问题是
My pressing concern is the six people
有六个人站在我们的教师休息室里
standing in our teacher's lounge.
他们和我们一样
They're just like us!
是在那外面苦苦求生的人
They're people out there trying to survive.
又要吃 不是吧你
Another one? Really?
是时候了
It's time.
走吧
Let's go.
你们差点杀了迪塞尔
You almost killed Diesel!
你设身处地替他们想想
Put yourself in their shoes.
我觉得我们最好还是把枪交出来
I think we're better off giving up our guns
开始信任彼此
and starting to trust each other.
奥利和安卡到底是上去干什么的
What were Ollie and Anka doing up here?
上面只有一些教室
It's just a bunch of random classrooms.
我敢保证这里面绝对有猫腻好吗
I'm telling you, there has to be something here, all right?
"想找地方睡觉"绝对是借口
This trying to find a place to sleep is bullshit.
迪塞尔说得对 我们需要更多的信息
Diesel's right. We need more information.
我要去找赞恩谈谈
I'm gonna talk to Zane.
这个主意糟糕透了
That's a terrible idea. What?
不 他可能知道点什么
No, he might know something.
你觉得他会透露给巴雷特吗
And you think he's gonna open up to Barrett?
我可以很有说服力的
I can be persuasive.
应该我去
I should go.
不行 你大概是他最不愿意交谈的人
No, you seem like the last person he would talk to.
我是唯一一个能让他开口的人
I'm the only person that could get him to open up.
不如让我先去和他聊聊
Why don't I talk to him first?
格罗弗 我不会有事的
Grover, I'll be fine.
真的
Really.
你失去了某人
You lost someone.
不 我只是来看风景的
No, I just come here for the view.
是我男朋友 勒肖恩
It's my boyfriend, LaShawn.
节哀
I'm sorry.
我想我们都有亲朋被变异人夺走了
Guessing we all lost people to the freaks.
讽刺的是 他不是被变异人杀死的
Ironically, it wasn't even the freaks.
而是因为伤口感染
Just an infection.
这一切都太不容易了
None of this is easy.
我最后甚至都没能陪着他
I wasn't even with him in the end.
只有巴雷特在
It was just Barrett.
至少有人陪着他
At least he wasn't alone.
他很讨厌巴雷特的
He hated Barrett.
但要说有人能想出救勒肖恩的办法
If anyone could've figured out how to save LaShawn,
那绝对是他
it would've been him.
怎么了
What?
是我多管闲事了
It's none of my business.
说吧
Just tell me.
巴雷特不是喜欢你吗
Doesn't Barrett have a crush on you?
是 但他还是会尽全力救他的
Yeah, but he would do everything he could to help him.
当然了
Of course.
你比我更了解他
You know him better than I do.
他不会故意伤害他的
He wouldn't purposefully hurt him,
假如你是想说这个的话
if that's what you're thinking.
我没说他会
I didn't say he would.
所以这么久以来没什么奇怪的吗
So all this time and nothing weird?
先让我理理清楚
So let me get this straight.
-我们现在算是朋友了吗 -不算
- We're friends now? - No, we're not.
我发现他们的时候
Look, when I found those two,
他俩被围困在一辆宝马里了
they were waylaid in a Beemer,
像是在祷告着有一辆拖车来救他们
looking like they were praying for a tow truck.
我没多问就帮了他们一把
I didn't interrogate them before offering help.
-你和他们一起待了五天 -所以呢
- You were with them for five days. - So?
-她是个美女 赞恩 -好吧 又来了
- She's a pretty girl, Zane. - Okay, here we go.
所有会动的你都会去撩的
You know you hit on everything that moves.
我和安卡之间没什么
Look, nothing happened with me and Anka.
所以说她拒绝了你
So she shut you down.
你到底知不知道任何有用的信息
Look, did you learn anything about what actually might help us?
这么着 你去问费利西蒂吧
Look, you know what? Talk to Felicity.
或者去问小红 他们也一直在场
Hell, talk to Red. They were there, too.
他们不怎么和其他人交流
They keep to themselves.
他俩老是吵架
What, they argue a lot.
-他吃素 她是个婊♥子♥ -你瞧
- He's a vegetarian, she's a bitch. - Well, see?
我就不知道他吃素
I didn't know he was a vegetarian.
这么说吧
I'll say this:
五天以来 他俩尿个尿都是互相望风的
in five days, those two didn't even take a leak without a lookout.
-次次如此 -真的吗
- Not once. - Really?
假如迪塞尔发现他俩单独行动
If Diesel found them alone,
那你是对的...
you're right...
绝对有猫腻
something's off.
凯勒实验楼
迪塞尔 我一直在找你
Diesel, I've been looking for you.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
你是从死了的变异人身上拿的吗
You you took these off dead freaks?
是啊 也许什么时候就派上用场了
Yeah. You never know what's gonna be useful.
这是个十字架
It's a crucifix.
也许我会把它融了做子弹
Well, maybe I'll melt it down into bullets.
我儿子十几岁的时候
My brother took my son hunting once
我兄弟带他去打猎
when he was a teenager.
杀了一头大公鹿
Got a six-point buck.
-是他第一次打猎吗 -也是最后一次
- Oh. That his first time? - And last.
杀生的感觉没有他想象中的美好
Killing something didn't feel as good as he thought it would.
假如那头鹿试图吃了他
You think he'd feel that way
你觉得他还会有那种感觉吗
if the deer tried to eat him?
你不应该杀他们
You shouldn't be killing them.
假如它们杀了他呢 杀了你儿子
What if they killed him, hm? Your son.
你会想杀了它们吗
Would you would you wanna kill 'em?
如果是那样 我当然想
Well, of course I would want to.
但那不代表我应该这么做
But that doesn't mean I should.
这么说灾变发生时他不在镇上
All right, so he wasn't in the Valley when all this happened.
这不是重点
That's not what this is about.
拜托 这就是重点
Come on. That's exactly what this is about.
他住在哪儿
So, where does he live?
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
不如等你失去所有人后 再来和我说吧
Why don't you talk to me when you've lost everyone.
别跟我扯这些鬼话
None of this, freaks have souls
变异人也有灵魂之类的
or whatever you wanna call it.
我丈夫变异了 杀了我的女儿
My husband turned and killed my daughter.
他们就是怪物
They're monsters, man.
他们仍是上帝创造的
They're still God's creatures.
女士 这些东西
Lady, none of these things
都不会再踏入教堂了 相信我
are gonna see inside of a church again, trust me.
他们体内仍有人类的一面
There's still something human in them.
不用了
I'm good.
我记得好像是好时或脆条巧克力之类的
I think it was Hershey's or Crunch Bar, maybe.
你能不能先停一下
Can you stop for a second?
我知道格罗弗带了一箱回来
I know Grover brought a whole box back.
我想谈谈勒肖恩的事
I wanna talk about LaShawn.
什么意思
What do you mean?
关于他是怎么死的
It's about how he died.
我知道...我知道他是怎么死的
I know... I mean, I know that, um...
我当时应该在那里的
I should have been there.
他走得很平静
He went peacefully.
就这样吗
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表