剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
Is that it?
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what else to add.
他当时睡着了 然后就走了
He was asleep and then he was gone.
勒肖恩告诉了我他有多爱你
LaShawn told me how much he loved you.
他当时说话了吗
He was speaking?
我知道这很难承受
I know this is hard.
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
佐伊
Zoe,
勒肖恩是以英雄的姿态走的 你应该感到安慰
take solace in knowing that LaShawn died a hero.
英雄
A hero.
就好像他知道他迅速死去能拯救大家一样
It was like he knew his quick death could save us all.
如果他当时多撑一阵子
And if he waited any longer,
可能会把我们都害死了
he could've had us all killed.
是 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
你们得过来看看
Guys, you gotta see this.
-怎么了 -来就是了
- What? - Just come.
赶紧的
Now.
所以你没看到任何人
So you didn't see anyone.
有人把枪拿走了
Somebody took the guns.
把他关进去
Get him in there!
快 关门
Go, go, get!
去找费利西蒂和小红 快去
Go find Felicity and Red, now. Go.
循着烦人的滑板轮子声就能找到了
Just listen for the annoying grind of skateboard wheels.
-好 我知道了 -不是我们干的
- Yeah, I got it. - We didn't do this.
昨晚在走廊徘徊的是那对兰尼斯特家的双胞胎
The Lannister twins were the ones roaming the halls last night.
太好了 所以这一切都怪我们咯
Oh, great, so we're the ones to blame for all of this?
我要是没跟你们来 就不会被关在这儿了
I wouldn't be stuck in here if I didn't come with you.
格罗弗 放我出来
Grover, look, let me out.
我也想找出是谁干的
I wanna find out who did this just as much as you do.
我真希望能相信你的话
And I wish I could trust that.
好了 让自己舒服点 各位
All right, well, get comfy, folks.
我们要好好认识彼此了
We're gonna get to know each other.
-我觉得不是他干的 -你指哪件事
- I don't think he did this. - Which one?
格罗弗 别走
Grover, stop.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
昨天你差点因为赞恩出轨 把他的头给拧下来
Yesterday, you nearly ripped Zane's head off for cheating on you.
我发现了他出轨
And I found out about that.
他说谎时我能看出来
Okay, I can tell when he's lying.
不 你现在头脑不清醒
No, you're not clear-headed on this.
你没有认真听我说
And you're not listening to me.
当时赞恩是最后一个交出枪的人
Zane was the last one to give up his gun.
就因为慢了十秒吗
Wait, what, ten seconds?
你在妒忌他
You're jealous.
维奥莱特
Violet...
他是你的前男友
He's your ex.
所以你不是不信任赞恩
So it's not that you don't trust Zane,
你是不信任我
it's that you don't trust me.
我知道你们之中有人把枪拿走了
I know one of you took the guns.
我们已经告诉过你了 不是我们干的
We already told you it wasn't any of us.
那你意思是 是小红或费利西蒂拿的
So you're saying it's either Red or Felicity?
对 因为费利西蒂和小红生我们的气了
Yeah, because Felicity and Red totally went rogue on us.
-太荒谬了 -你们得承认情况看起来对你们不利
- This is ridiculous! - I mean, you have to admit it looks bad.
你们这样只是让自己更不好过
You're only making this harder for yourself,
不管以何种方式 我都会要到答案的
and one way or the other, you will give me answers.
先说清楚 末日到来的第11天
So just to be clear, 11 days into the Apocalypse
你就来关塔那摩监狱这一套了
and you're going full Gitmo.
美国♥军♥方于2002年时
在古巴关塔那摩湾海军基地所设置的军事监狱
你们越快说出真♥相♥ 这事就越快结束
The sooner you reveal the truth,the sooner this ends.
-我已经把真♥相♥告诉你了 -我的药
- I've told you the truth, already. - My pills.
我的...该死 我的...
My... shit, my...
他这是怎么了
Wait, what's wrong with him?
恐慌发作
Panic attack!
佐伊 他身上没药了 我包里还有
Zoe, he's out of medicine. Please, there's more in my pack.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
老天 好疼
God, that hurts!
不会有事的 奥利 佐伊 拿我的背包来
It's gonna be okay, Ollie. Zoe, bring my pack.
-不 药在我房♥间里 -不 奥利
- No, it's in my room. - No, Ollie.
药在我放在主隔间的背包里
The pills are in my backpack in the main compartment!
你把背包放在餐厅了
You left it in the cafeteria.
不 等等
No, hey, hey, hey.
如果他们想要药
If they want more meds,
那就得先告诉我们 是谁拿走了枪
then they can first tell us who took their guns.
万一他们与此事无关呢
What if they had nothing to do with it?
恐慌发作不会死人的
He's not gonna die from a panic attack.
你太残忍♥了
You're being cruel.
佐伊
Zoe
枪在我的背包里
The gun was in my bag.
费利西蒂
Felicity?
小红
Red?
怎么了
What?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing up here?
看书 以及使用这里的设施
Reading. Well, that and using the facilities.
走吧 我们得去找小红
Come on, we gotta look for Red.
我没法不去想勒肖恩
I just can't stop thinking about LaShawn...
在最后的时刻
at the end.
我懂那种感受
I know the feeling.
我真希望自己当时在那儿
I wish I had been there.
巴雷特对我描述勒肖恩的方式...
The way Barrett was describing LaShawn to me...
我不禁想起我爸爸
I couldn't help but think of my dad.
38年来不断吸入化工厂那些毒气
38 years breathing in that poison and shit at that plant.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
发高烧 抽搐
The fever and the shaking...
巴雷特这么说的吗
Barrett said that?
听起来是那么熟悉
It sounded so familiar.
相信我 你只记住美好的时光比较好
Just trust me. You're better off remembering the good times.
怎么了 那是什么
What? What's that?
不会吧
No way.
奥利弗·凯勒
阿普唑仑
奥利弗·凯勒
Oliver Keller.
凯勒化工厂的凯勒
As in Keller Chemical.
我们为什么要告诉别人我们的身份
Why would we tell anybody who we are?
我们家族把整个镇都炸了
Our family blew up the town.
他们和我们在一起时没有任何可疑举动
Dude, they haven't done anything suspicious around us.
很可能和他们勾结的人有什么资格说话
Says the person likely colluding with them.
我没有要欺骗任何人任何事情
Look, I'm not trying to trick anybody about anything.
我跟你说了他们一定有所隐瞒
I told you they were hiding something.
我们的确有所隐瞒
We were hiding something.
我们的名字 仅此而已
Our names. That's it.
要是你知道了 当时还会帮我们吗
Would you have even helped us if you knew?
-绝对不会 -也许不会
- Hell no. - Maybe not.
我快要失去耐性了
I am losing my patience.
来
Come on.
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
-你得... -是我在药店发现了他们
- I need you... - I found them in the drug store,
不是他们发现了我
not the other way around.
他们在盘算什么
They're planning something.
我只是想说 这说不通
I'm just saying, it doesn't add up.
-仔细想想 -他说得对
- Think about it. - He's right.
你能想象小鼻子金发妞是杀手吗
I mean, can you picture button-nosed blondie as an assassin?
对啊 或是有恐慌症的奥利
Yeah, or Ollie with his panic attacks?
这都是伪装 枪不见了
It's all a charade. The guns are missing,
他们差点杀了迪塞尔 更别说
they nearly shot Diesel, oh, and not to mention
他们还隐瞒了自己的身份
they lied about who they are.
正好是跟炸掉整个镇
Which just happens to tie them to the company
制♥造♥出怪物
that blew up the entire town,
还派人来杀我们的那家公♥司♥有关
created monsters and sent crews of people to kill us.
那是他的滑板
Oh, that's his skateboard.
迪塞尔 快来 迪塞尔 快来帮我
Diesel! Come here! Diesel, come help!
他是个好孩子
He was a sweet boy.
他表面是玩滑板的那种年轻人
I mean, he had that skateboarder look,
但其实内心很敏感
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表