剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
畸变
第二季 第八集
《畸变》前情回顾
Previously on Freakish.
大家都讨厌我 奥利 他把我扔下了
People hate me, and Ollie, he left me here.
我弟弟觉得我背叛了他
My brother thinks that I betrayed him.
安卡 安卡 对不起 但你误会我了
Anka, Anka I'm so sorry, but you read me wrong.
我只有一个目标 博迪 就是把你送到安全的地方
I have one goal, Birdie, to get you to safety.
我想让你过上正常的生活
I wanna find you a normal life.
这能算是什么正常生活
And, what part of normal will this be?
我们去我家
We're going to my house,
给你看看我做那些事的原因
so you can see why I did what I did.
周三项目
Project Wednesday.
凯勒化工厂在拿活人做实验
Keller Chemical is experimenting on people?
假如他们是想保守秘密那就说得通了
It makes sense they're trying to protect their secret.
看看签名行
Read the signature line.
诺亨琼
NHJ.
你♥爸♥爸是叫诺曼·亨利·琼斯吧
Your dad is Norman Henry Jones, yes?
你是说那是我爸吗
You're saying that's my dad?
不 我爸不可能是周三项目的负责人
No, there's no way that my dad was in charge of Project Wednesday.
他绝对不会拿活人做实验
Alright, he would never experiment on people.
文件是凯勒内部的
The file came straight from Keller.
也许有人动了手脚 造过假
Maybe it was altered, falsified somehow.
谁
By who?
凯勒的人都不知道我们有这个
No one from Keller knew we accessed the information,
那他们为何要改
so why would they change it?
可能是你们组织的人
It could've been someone in your group.
不太可能
Unlikely.
经手的人我都很了解
I know who accessed it.
我怎么知道不是你改的
How do I know you didn't change it?
难道你要我相信 你一直知道
I'm supposed to believe that you knew
周三项目是我爸负责的
my dad was in charge of Project Wednesday,
却从没想过告诉我吗
and you never thought to tell me?
我刚给了你铁证
I just gave you concrete proof
你♥爸♥肯定参与了 你还不相信我
of your father's involvement, and you don't believe me.
那如果我们没有证据支撑
So, why would I tell you about it
我为什么要告诉你
if we didn't have evidence to back it up?
再说了
Besides...
再说什么 巴雷特
Besides what, Barrett?
直到今天我才知道 对于你♥爸♥爸的参与
Up until today, I didn't know you weren't already aware
你毫不知情
of your father's part in it.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你以为我一直知道吗
You thought all this time I knew?
看起来不太可能 但我考虑过这种可能
It seemed unlikely, but I considered the possibility,
尤其是知道你把那张回收照片藏起来之后
especially after we learned you hid the retrieval photo.
对 因为我看不懂
Yes, because I didn't know what it meant.
我现在明白了
I realize that now.
那里有灯
There's a light on.
他们有电
They have electricity.
施密特家有天然气备用发电机
Mr. And Mrs. Schmidt have a natural gas backup generator.
感觉不太对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
我们应该去看看
I think we should go.
我从小就认识他们
I've known them since I was a kid.
如果他们还在 我得去帮他们
If they're still here, I have to help them.
那是施密特家的人吗
Is that one of the Schmidts?
特伦特 他们家儿子
It's Trent, their son.
走吧
Let's go.
离我弟弟远点
Get away from my brother.
爱丽丝
Elise.
巴雷
Barry?
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
你能一直活下来也正常
Figures you would've survived all this time.
巴雷是我见过最聪明的孩子
Barry is the smartest kid I know.
也是最善良的
And the sweetest.
爱丽丝搬去纽约前 照顾过我几年
Elise babysat me for years before she moved to New York.
我似乎从来没听过"巴雷"这个词
I don't think I've ever heard "Barry"
和"善良"在同一个句子里出现过
and "Sweet" used in the same sentence.
不 我高二那年的科学竞赛
No, no, this is the guy who made a volcano
我把参赛项目搞砸了
for my 11th grade science fair after
他给我做了一座火山
I completely bungled my project.
我只是帮你做出了你的想法
I merely helped you achieve your vision.
他当时才十岁 就拯救了我的成绩
He was only 10, and he saved my grade.
我还记得那张卡 你记得吗
I still remember that card, do you remember it?
他给我画了一颗完全符合解剖学比例的心
He drew one of those anatomically correct hearts on it.
特伦特变成这样 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Trent.
他当时在找离开镇子的路
He was searching for a way out of town.
他回来的时候就生病了
When he came back, he was sick.
我被迫电击了他 绑了起来
I had to tase him and tie him up
这样他不会伤到自己或者别人
so that he didn't harm himself or anyone else.
天哪
My God.
你父母还在这里吗
Your parents still here?
不
No, no.
事情发生之后他们就出去求救了
They went looking for help after it happened.
但是一直没回来
They never came back, though.
借过
Excuse me.
那就是你和小闪陪着特伦特了
So, it's just you and Sparky here with Trent then.
不 我父母把小闪带走了
No, no, my parents, they actually took Sparky with them.
为了防身
For protection.
可它是马尔济斯犬
He's a Maltese.
大概在这种情况下
I guess people don't always behave rationally
人们会失去理智
in this kind of situation.
也是
Indeed.
灯光要小心用
You have to be careful with the lights.
可能会引来不该来的东西
They could attract the wrong kind of attention.
有些化工厂的人
There's people from the chemical company.
穿着蓝色工作服的危险人物
Dangerous people in blue suits.
他们到处猎杀目击者
They are going around killing witnesses.
什么
What?
非常骇人听闻 但这是事实
It's disturbing, but it's true.
我能回家来看看
I mean, it's pure luck that I
纯属走运
came home for a visit when I did.
至少现在我可以保护特伦特不受他们伤害
At least now I can protect Trent from them.
特伦特不需要担心他们
Trent doesn't need protection from them.
但你需要
You do.
你需要保护自己不被他伤害
You need protection from him.
我可以照顾我弟弟 直到有人研发出解药
I can handle my brother until someone figures out a cure.
别关
No, leave it.
我爸妈说要一直开着
My parents said to keep it on,
这样就不会错过新闻警告
so I don't miss any news alerts.
听我说
Look.
我妹妹也变异了
My sister turned freak too,
学校里的其他人也一样
and so did other people at the school.
我明白
I get it.
留他们在身边真的不安全
It's just not safe to keep them around.
特伦特绑得很紧
Trent is tied up tight.
他伤不了人
He can't hurt anyone.
他变身之后什么都没吃
He hasn't eaten anything since he turned.
我这次准备试试不到三成熟的肉
I'm trying the meat really rare this time.
迪塞尔
Diesel!
你想去哪儿 小家伙
Where you goin', Smurfette?
发生什么了
What happened?
这个嘛
Well.
看来他们不欢迎我们
I guess we're not welcome here.
杰克 那俩孩子交给你了 好吗
Jake, go get those kids, would you please?
非常感谢
Thank you very much!
-迪塞尔 怎么回事 -快关门
- Diesel, wait... - Shut the door!
发生什么了
What the hell happened?
他们把门锁紧了吗
They locked up tight?
问题自己解决最好了
I love it when a problem fixes itself.
该死
Damn it!
他们还在外面
They're still out there.
他们把我们反锁在里面了
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表