剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
You were out there.
你知道我们得休息好养精蓄锐再离开
You know we need to rest and be sharp before we leave.
大家都讨厌我
People hate me.
你什么时候开始在意别人的看法了
Since when do you care what people think?
从没有过 除了现在
Never, until now.
我也不知道
I don't know.
在此之前 我一直觉得
Until now, I totally thought that it was
早晚我们都能逃出去
just a matter of time until we got out.
现在 已经不可能了
And, now, that's not gonna happen.
你是没法搭直升机出去了
So, you're not getting out on a helicopter.
但那并不意味着你出不去了
But, that doesn't mean that you won't get out.
那奥利呢
And, Ollie?
他把我扔下了
He left me here.
我哥哥觉得我背叛了他
My brother thinks that I betrayed him.
我没有 我绝不会的
I didn't, I would never do that.
他是这世上我绝不会伤害的人
He's the one person in the world I would never hurt.
他知道他对我而言有多重要
He knew how important he was to me.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
所有人都希望我去死
Everybody else wishes I was gone.
我想我也常做错事
I guess I haven't always done the right thing.
所以我很同情做错事的人
So, I'm sympathetic to people who don't.
安卡 安卡 对不起 但你误会我了
Anka, Anka I'm so sorry, but you read me wrong.
琼斯
那是我家
That was my home.
那是我们曾经拥有过的一切
That was everything we ever owned.
世事难料
Things are replaceable.
不只如此
It's not just that.
一切都变了
It's everything.
大家都失去了一切
It's what everybody's lost.
实在难以想象
It's just hard to think about, that's all.
当然了
Of course it is.
我真希望能知道这张照片是什么意思
I just wish I knew what this photo meant.
它意味着你是回收目标
It means you're a retrieval target.
是啊 回收目标
Yes, a retrieval target.
什么的
For what?
格罗弗 我们继续开车吧
Grover, we just need to keep driving.
或许凯勒的员工们
Maybe Keller employees are able
能够让自己的家属被回收
to get their families retrieved.
所以 或许他们还活着
So, maybe they are alive.
我是说我的父母
My parents, I mean.
我们去我家
We're going to my house.
去看你家还在不在
So you can see if it's still there?
好跳过这个话题
So we don't have to talk about this anymore.
看来我们并没有说我们不能再跟其他人约会了
So, I guess we didn't say we were exclusive.
什么
What?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I mean.
该死
Shit.
你是说安卡吗
Do you mean Anka?
所以佐伊说的是真的了
So, Zoe was right.
你确实亲了她
You did kiss her.
不不不 是她亲了我
No, no, no, no, she kissed me.
省省吧
Save it.
维奥莱特 是安卡亲了我 我没有亲回去
Violet, Anka kissed me, I didn't kiss back.
是啊 是她推倒了你撅起了嘴
Right, she pinned you down and puckered up.
说真的 你也不至于那么离谱吧
Honestly, you're not that far off.
拜托
Oh, please.
我还不了解你
I know you.
你个出轨男 本性难移
You're a cheater, it's who you are.
真正的问题在于 为什么我会觉得
The real question is, is why I thought,
一切会有所不同
for even a minute, it might be different.
难以相信
I can't believe it's the one time
我又一次被冤枉
that I didn't do something, and I get blamed for it.
这就叫做报应 混♥蛋♥
That's called karma, asshole.
但我真的没有
But, I didn't do this.
我不会就这么轻易放弃
And, I'm not letting go of this so easily.
我没法相信你
I can't trust you.
我不能和一个人在一起
And, I can't be with someone if I'm always
还得时时刻刻担心他会不会再一次出轨
going to wonder if and when they're going to cheat again.
我受够了
I'm done with this.
我家离你家这么近
My house is so close to yours.
我不明白这里为什么就完好无损
I don't understand why it's intact.
又没有明确的爆♥炸♥半径
There's no clear blast radius.
你就住这里
You live here?
是的
Yeah.
我父母不让我给他们买♥♥更大的房♥子
My parents wouldn't let me buy them a bigger house.
那家政阿姨呢 他们也不愿意请吗
How about a cleaning lady, did they refuse that?
我有五个兄弟姐妹
I have five brothers and sisters,
所以这已经很干净了
so this is as clean as it gets.
那东西是蹦跶了一整周吗
Has that been working for a week?
上面装了个传感器
It has a motion sensor built in.
我弟弟用工具自己造的
My brother built it from a kit.
不愧是你们家的人
Of course he did.
好的
All right.
这才像话
That's what I'm talking about.
这里有都些什么
What do we have here?
女士们 来一杯
Ladies, a drink
免费的
on the house.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
十几岁的少女居然有不喜欢喝苏打的
A teenage girl that doesn't want a soda?
拜托
C'mon.
我不吃♥精♥制糖
I don't eat refined sugar.
好吧 你是那类人
You're one of those, right.
为了减肥而饿肚子
Starve yourself so you look beautiful.
喝了它 糖分是能量
Listen, drink it, sugar is energy.
她说了她不想喝
She said she doesn't want to.
我可没问你
I don't think I asked you.
我并不在乎
I don't really care.
管好你自己的事
Mind your own business.
没事的
It's all right.
走吧
Let's go.
好吧
Fine.
随便你
Whatever.
我知道你觉得自己爱她
I know you think you love her,
但他们在那个实验室里对她脑子做的事
but whatever they did to her head in that lab
已经把她整疯了 知道吗
screwed with her mind, you know?
她不正常
She's not normal.
和那种人在一起
Nothing good can ever come from
不会有什么好事发生的
being with somebody like that.
你为什么选择和厄尔站一边而不是和我
Why did you side with Earl over me?
你为什么要逼我站队
Why did you force me to take sides?
我要依靠他才能活下来
I depend on him to survive.
我痛恨这一切
I hate all this.
我痛恨他 但要不是他找到我 我早没命了
I hate him, but I'd be dead if he hadn't found me.
那不意味着他可以那样对待你
That doesn't mean he gets to treat you the way he does.
你知道人可以坏成什么样
You know how horrible people can be.
你知道情况可以更糟
You know there could be a lot worse.
我还以为在实验室外会不一样
I just thought they'd be different outside the lab.
你真是强势和天真的诡异混合体
You're such a weird combo of tough and naive.
厄尔想吃泡菜
Earl wanted pickles.
厄尔比那些嘶吼者还糟
Earl's worse than the moaners.
我们需要他
We need him.
你比他强壮
You're stronger than he is.
人多力量大
There's safety in numbers.
我们之前独自行动也挺好的
We did fine alone.
你发作的时候没办法战斗
You can't fight when you have your seizures,
而我不可能时时刻刻
and I'm not always gonna be
待在你身边保护你
right next to you to protect you.
那我们带走海莉 抛下他呢
How 'bout we take Hailey and leave him behind?
假如我们遭到攻击 她可以看着我
She can watch over me if an attack happens.
我知道你喜欢她
I know you like her.
但海莉一无是处
Hailey's useless.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表