剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
It'll be fine, it's not bleeding much.
她需要抗生素
She needs antibiotics.
没事的
It's okay.
勒肖恩看起来也没事
LaShawn seemed fine too!
她不是勒肖恩
She's not LaShawn.
她没有糖尿病 她的腿也没有烂
She's not a diabetic, she doesn't have a broken leg.
至少我们还有补给能供我们支撑下去
Well, at least we got supplies to get us alive.
暂时的而已
Yeah, for now.
他朝我扑来时把他最心爱的衣服扯破了
He tore his favorite jacket when he came at me.
幸好是在缝合处 所以我还能补回去
Luckily it's on a seam, so I can fix it.
你必须放下特伦特
You have to let go of Trent.
他已经不在了 爱丽丝
He's gone, Elise.
他是我弟弟
He is my little brother!
我不能就这样把他留在这里 我只剩他了
I can't just leave him here like this, he's all I have.
我们得走了
We need to go.
他说得对
He's right.
在你们走之前
Would you just check to see
你能去看看特伦特有没有把晚餐吃了吗
if Trent ate his dinner before you leave?
他不会吃牛排的
He won't eat steak.
就帮帮她吧
Just do her the favor.
拜托了
Please.
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
我真正在乎的人没几个
There are very few people I actually care about.
而你是其中之一
You are one of them.
求求你和我们一起走吧
Please come with us.
我不能
I can't.
紧急信息 这不是演习
接下来是紧急通知系统播送的公告
The following is a report of the emergency notification system.
这不是演习
This is not a test.
政♥府♥宣布肯特县及周边地区
Authorities have declared a state of emergency
进入紧急状态
for Kent County and the surrounding valley.
吸入未经过滤的空气
The air will cause extreme harm
会对人体造成极大伤害
if breathed without a filtration device.
幸存者可以在东桥检查站接受救助
Survivors can receive aid at the East Bridge Pass.
这里是紧急通知系统播送的公告
This has been a report of the emergency notification system.
这不是演习
This is not a test.
他们在检查站救助幸存者
They're helping people at the Pass.
灾变可能很快就会结束了
This could possibly be over soon.
小闪的项圈
Sparky's collar?
你不是说你♥爸♥妈把他带走了吗
I thought you said he was with your parents.
特伦特需要进食
Trent needed to eat something,
但他不愿碰家里的任何东西
and he wouldn't touch anything in this house.
老天
Oh my God.
我把狗放进房♥间的时候
He wouldn't even look at the dog
他甚至看都不看一眼 我不知道
when I put him in the room, and, I don't know,
我以为他会喜欢吃鲜肉
I thought that maybe he would like the fresh meat,
但他也不吃
but he wouldn't eat that either.
假如不进食的话 他会死的
He's gonna die if he doesn't eat something.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
格罗弗
Grover.
格罗弗
Grover!
格罗弗
Grover!
不 不要
No, no!
不 住手
No, stop!
不 不要
No, no!
你必须放手
You have to let him go!
我做不到
I can't.
爱丽丝
Elise!
巴雷特
Barrett!
快走
Oh, c'mon.
该死
Piece of shit!
迪塞尔 怎么了
Diesel, what's wrong?
看看这面墙
Check out this wall.
看出颜色的不同了吗
You see how it's two different colors?
你觉得后面有东西
You think there's something behind there?
我不知道 也许有出口
I don't know, maybe it's a way out.
你不是走了吗
I thought you left.
我救了你一命
What I did was save your ass.
你可以说谢谢了
I'll take that thank you now.
你意识到自己一个人出不去
Oh, I'm supposed to be grateful
才来找我 我还要因此感恩戴德吗
because you realized you can't make it out of here on your own?
没错 我知道你为什么会回来
Yeah, I know why you came back.
才不是为了救我呢
It wasn't to save me.
等等
Wait!
我亲了赞恩
I kissed Zane.
又来
Not this again.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
我亲了他 但他没有回吻
I kissed him, he didn't kiss me.
他推开了我
He pulled away.
大概是因为他喜欢你之类的
Probably 'cause he's like into you, or whatever.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, all right?
无论我做什么貌似都让你们更加讨厌我了
Whatever I do just seems to make you guys hate me more.
想知道为什么
Wonder why.
你做过一些很可怕的事
You've done some pretty terrible things.
没错 而且以后我八成还会这么做
Yeah, and I probably will again.
但我现在在这里
But, I'm here now.
我们到底还要不要去救他们了
Are we gonna help them get out, or what?
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你呢
You?
不好
No.
我爸爸把特伦特变成了一个怪物
My dad turned Trent into a monster,
而我害死了爱丽丝
and I got Elise killed,
所以没错 我们不愧是父子
so yeah, i guess that makes us quite the pair, huh?
爱丽丝完全不愿接受现实
Elise had completely lost touch with reality.
是啊 多亏了我父亲
Yeah, thanks to what my father did.
你不能因为你父亲的行为而责怪自己
You can't hold yourself accountable for your father's actions.
也许你会觉得很不可思议
This is gonna sound really crazy to you,
但他真的是个很棒的爸爸
but he's a really great dad.
他会去参加玛丽的每一场音乐会
He used to go to every single one of Mary's concerts.
连着四个月 他每周都带我去
He would take me to the natural history museum
自然历史博物馆
every weekend for four months,
因为他知道我喜欢恐龙
because he knew that I loved dinosaurs.
那样一个人怎么会拿活人做实验呢
How does a guy like that experiment on people?
给我
Gimme that.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表