剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
他们有多少
How many are there?
我们能搞定他们
We can take 'em.
如果他们能顺利到达门口 也就是说
If they made it to these doors, that means the fence
院子里操场周围的栅栏都不安全了
around the field in the courtyard isn't secure.
-你说这是最佳的路线 -这确实是
‐ You said this was the best way. ‐ It is.
然后呢 我们就这样困在这
Then what, we're just stuck here?
倒也未必
Not necessarily.
我搞不定这个 我们得离开这里
I can't handle this, we need to get out of here.
我们可以上到旧楼的楼顶
We could get to the roof of the older building
然后从那里求救
and call it from there.
同意
Done.
没那么简单
Okay, it's not that simple.
学校的那部分可能到处都是变异人
That part of the school's probably filled with freaks.
很好
Great.
走吧
Okay.
你可以的
Hey, you can do this.
你可以的 我知道你可以
You can do this, I know you can.
迪塞尔 你没事的
Diesel, you're okay.
迪塞尔 你没事的
Diesel, you're okay.
你故意吓我呢
You're messing with me.
去你的
Dammit.
我去收东西
I gotta go get my stuff.
在房♥间那头有通往屋顶的楼梯
There are stairs to the roof in that room at the end.
门没有被锁上吗
Was the roof hatch locked?
那是我们唯一的选择
It's our only option.
-我感觉不太妙 -不会有事的
- I don't like this. - We'll be OK.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们从这头走到那头 然后就能回家了
We just gotta get from here to there and we'll be home.
我们能成功的
We can do it.
快
Go!
跑 跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run, run.
快 快 快
Go, go, go.
-所有人带上面具 -上楼梯
- Everybody, gas masks on! - Up the stairs!
-快走 快走 -快
- Let's go, let's go! - Come on!
快点 快点
Hurry! Hurry!
赶紧呼叫
Call it already!
快
Hurry!
没有反应
It's not working!
给我
Give it to me.
有人做了手脚 有几个零件不见了
Someone messed with it. There are parts missing.
什么
What?
我们不能下去了
We can't go back down.
得另找一条路离开屋顶
Find another way off the roof.
奥利 通风管
Ollie, the air vent.
那边
Over here!
快
Go.
快走
Go.
佐伊 你快走
Zoe, you gotta go.
快来
Come on!
去吧 我马上就来
Go, I'll be right behind you.
赞恩
Zane!
继续跑
Keep going.
天啊
Oh God.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
快走
Come on.
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
可算能走了
Good riddance.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
你除了自己还考虑过别人吗
Do you ever think of anybody besides yourself?
你害死了费利西蒂
Felicity is dead because of you.
把东西给我
Hand it over.
剩下的零件在哪
Where is the missing piece?
你们找错人了
You have the wrong person.
开枪吧
Do it.
住手
Stop.
给我个理由
Give me one good reason.
不是他拿的
It wasn't him.
是我
It was me.
是我弄坏了信♥号♥♥发射器
I sabotaged the beacon.
我不知道会发生这种事
I didn't know what would happen.
你们不是要去橄榄球场吗
You guys, you were going to the football field.
那里有围栏 是安全的
It's fenced, it's safe.
现在还有安全的地方吗
Like anything anywhere is safe anymore.
那片地方全是变异人
The field was covered in freaks.
我们不得不从老教学楼那边上屋顶
We had to go to the roof through the older wing.
我不能让你们叫来更多的蓝衣人
I couldn't let you call more blue suits.
我们被困在这里了
We got trapped!
费利西蒂死了
Felicity died.
你到底明不明白
Do you get that?
剩下的零件在哪
Where are the parts?
他给蓝衣人看的就是这个
This is what he showed the blue suits.
"回收目标"是什么
What's a retrieval target?
那是什么
What is that?
是他给蓝衣人看的东西
It's what he showed the blue suit dude
就因为这个他才没被杀
and it stopped him from shooting him.
等等 所以这段时间以来
So wait, this whole time
你其实都不用怕被灭口
you were never in danger of being shot,
即使直升机引来了一群蓝衣人吗
even if that helicopter brought a bunch of your blue suits?
我不能确定这一点
I wasn't sure about that.
但这张照片之前救过你一次
But it saved you once before?
你知道的
You knew.
你知道直升机上的人是不会伤害你的
You knew no one on that helicopter was ever gonna hurt you.
-不 -就是
- No. - Yes.
我无意伤害任何人
I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.
这张照片你是哪来的
Where did you get it?
柯林斯
Collins.
柯林斯
Collins?
从柯林斯那时起你就拿到这张照片了
You've has this since Collins
但你却从来没和我说过
and you didn't tell me about it?
也许他不敢让直升机来
Maybe he was afraid of the helicopter coming
是因为他不想被"回收"
because he didn't wanna be retrieved.
他是在保护他自己
He was protecting himself.
不 完全不是因为这个
No, that wasn't it at all.
但你说过你父母在化工厂工作是吧
But you said your parents worked at the plant, right?
你♥爸♥爸是叫诺曼·琼斯吗
Is your dad named Norman Jones?
是又如何
So what?
他的实验室就是这一切的起源
His lab is where it all started.
什么叫这一切的起源
What do you mean where it started?
爆♥炸♥ 一切
The explosion, everything.
爆♥炸♥发生的时候你不在化工厂附近
Pretty convenient you were nowhere near the plant
真是太巧了
when it all went down.
是啊 你不就住在街对面吗
Yeah, and you live across the street. Right?
那和这些事情都没有关系
That has nothing to do with anything.
是啊 但你当时恰好不在场
Yeah, but you weren't there.
不然你就得被烤焦了
Because you would've been roasted.
天啊
Oh my God.
他那天甚至都不用去学校的
He wasn't even supposed to be at school that day.
他假装被留堂了
He faked being in detention.
他声称是为了接近我
He said it was to be near me.
就是的
It was.
或者是为了远离爆♥炸♥
Or to be safely away from the explosion.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我完全不知道会发生这种事
I didn't know any of this was gonna happen.
大伙们 拜托
Guys, come on.
你们了解我的
Look, guys, you know me.
你还隐瞒了什么
What else are you hiding?
没有 我没有隐瞒任何事情
Nothing. I'm not hiding anything.
把零件给我们
You need to give us the parts.
你们一直小题大做不信任我们
This whole time you made such a big deal about trusting us
然而你才是那个有所隐瞒的人
when you were the one hiding something.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表