剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
Yet.
你不是我名单上最前面的人
You're not at the top of my list.
那个一直占我停车位的人才是
That's the guy who keeps stealing my parking space.
看来我很幸运
Color me lucky.
你真的在做实习生吗
Are you really interning?
你不是应该有个高高在上的玻璃房♥子办公室吗
Don't you have a glass office in the sky or something?
我不想成为一个
I don't want to be one of those idiots
掌管公♥司♥却屁事不懂的白♥痴♥
running a company he knows nothing about.
我们预科学校里有一半学生都是这种人
Like half the guys at my prep school.
所以说你想做我们这种普通人吗
So, you want to be one of us common people?
在我看来你可一点都不普通
Nothing about you seems common to me.
你的意思是我和其他女孩不一样吗
Is that your way of saying I'm not like the other girls?
大部分女孩在听到我的姓之后
Most girls get deferential
都会变得毕恭毕敬 你也一样
when they hear my surname, so no.
不如我找时间请你喝咖啡
What do you say I buy you coffee sometime
看看你有什么不同
and I find out?
富二代是在约我吗
Richie Rich is asking me for a date?
答应不答应
What do you say?
能给我留个电♥话♥号♥码吗
Can I have your number?
你是姓凯勒的
You're a Keller,
直接去查我的员工档案就好
just access my personnel records.
我不想杀勒肖恩的
I didn't want to kill LaShawn.
我从来没说过你想
I never said you did.
我喜欢佐伊
I like Zoe.
但我不会为了得到她而杀人
But I wouldn't kill someone to get her.
假如还有别的方法 我是不会杀了他的
If I found another way I would have taken it.
我伤害了佐伊
I hurt Zoe.
她脸上的那个表情
That look on her face.
靠
Ah, shit.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我们被卡住了
We're stuck on something.
这下哪也去不了了
We're not going anywhere.
我去看看
I'm gonna check it out.
好了
Alright.
老天 我受不了这样等下去了
God, I can't stand this waiting.
还有其他离开这里的方式
Well, there was another way out of here.
你和格罗弗在一起的时候挺好的
You and Grover were good together.
我留下来和他无关 好吗
Look, me staying isn't about him, alright.
我只是做出了选择
I made a choice.
我厌倦了当那种
I'm tired of being the kind of person
成日等着坏事发生的人
that always expects bad shit to happen.
这整件事感觉都像是坏事啊
This whole thing smells like bad shit.
我是说 拜托 凯勒兄妹
I mean, come on, the Kellers?
他们是娇生惯养的宝宝
They're pampered babies.
我们只是需要压压他们的气焰
We just need to stroke their egos.
那可不是我的风格
Yeah, that's not my thing.
如果我把你灌醉了呢
And what if I plied you with booze?
反正我没损失
Well, that couldn't hurt.
显然我们的气焰需要被压压才行
So, apparently, we just need our egos stroked.
就像我说的 他们不是我们的朋友
Like I said, they are not our friends.
在这种天气里我妈妈会拿出桌游
On days like this my mom would pull out board games
然后让我们玩一些很蠢的游戏
and make us play something stupid.
我们也应该这么做
That's what we should do.
我们应该一起玩个游戏
We should play a game.
因为今天是你的生日 维奥莱特
You know, since it's your birthday, Violet.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
玩真心话大冒险如何
How about truth or dare?
我们是只有十二岁吗
What are we, twelve?
我先来
I'll go first.
赞恩 真心话还是大冒险
Zane, truth or dare?
真心话吧
Uh, truth, I guess.
你和维奥莱特在一起的时候
How many girls did you screw
睡过几个女孩
while you were dating Violet?
有一些路段被冲毁了 车轮被卡住了
The road's partially washed away and the wheel's stuck.
我们得找个板子之类的
We're gonna have to find a board or something.
靠
Oh shit!
巴雷特 救命
Barrett, help!
坚持住
Hold on!
我有主意了
I got an idea!
快点 救命
Hurry up, help me!
正在充电
It's charging!
快啊
Come on!
三
Three!
二
Two!
一
One!
既然赞恩临场退缩了 我可以再选一个
Since Zane chickened out, I get another turn.
迪塞尔 真心话还是大冒险
Diesel, truth or dare?
不玩
No.
假如你想上直升机的话你就必须玩
You have to play if you want a ride out of here.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
来嘛 迪塞尔 玩吧
Come on, Diesel, just play.
是啊 来吧 压压我们的气焰
Yeah, come on, just stroke our egos.
我们都希望这样 是不是
That's all we want, right?
居然不反击吗
No comeback for that?
安卡 我赌你不敢去希腊语教室
Anka, I dare you to go to the Greek classroom
取一个iPad回来
and bring back one of the iPads.
还没轮到你
It's not your turn.
今天我生日
It's my birthday.
就算是我的生日礼物吧
Consider it a gift.
除非你太害怕了不敢去
Unless you're too scared.
是啊 你何必害怕呢
Yeah, why would you be scared?
希腊语教室 门都是关好的 很安全
Greek classroom, secure doors, it's safe.
好吧
Fine.
你们不该那样做的
You shouldn't have done that.
做什么
Done what?
老天 谁在乎
God, who cares?
至少她走了
At least she's gone.
你猜怎么着 我还没有被轮到过
You know what? I never got a turn.
我选维奥莱特
I choose Violet.
假如巴雷特没动手的话 你会杀了勒肖恩吗
Would you have killed LeShawn if Barrett hadn't?
回答我
Answer the question.
你为什么要问这个问题
Why would you ask that?
因为我觉得你不明白我失去了什么
Because I don't think you get what I lost.
我去看看是怎么回事
I'm gonna go check that out.
我爸爸是电工 我能帮你
My dad's an electrician, I can help.
该死
Shit!
有把斧子总是好的
It's always good to have an ax.
断路器在那里
That's the breaker.
我觉得我们得把总开关打开
I feel like we need to switch the main.
你看呢
What do you think?
我不知道 你♥爸♥爸是电工
I don't know, your dad's the electrician.
好吧 我撒谎了
Right, I kinda lied about that.
为了什么
What for?
因为我觉得不这么说你是不会让我跟来的
Because otherwise I thought you wouldn't let me come.
没事 我们赶紧把这玩意打开然后离开这里
Never mind, let's just flip this whatever and get out of here.
好吧 她现在应该回来了
Okay, she should be back by now.
老天 别紧张
Oh, my God, relax.
假如变异人抓到了她
If freaks would have gotten to her,
我们会听到声音的
we would have heard something.
我们应该去找她
We should go look for her.
佐伊 闭嘴
Zoe, shut up!
我还没说呢
I haven't had my turn.
什么
What?
真心话大冒险
In the game.
我选真心话
I choose truth.
好吧
Okay.
维奥莱特 我把一切都搞砸了
Violet, I screwed up everything.
但都是因为我害怕爱上你
But it's because I was afraid of falling in love with you.
这破教室在哪
Where is this stupid classroom?
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
维奥莱特
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表