剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
but he was very sensitive.
我不怎么了解他 但是...
I...I barely knew him, but...
在这个世界 你会迅速和别人亲近起来
You get close fast to people in this world.
他不该这样死去
He didn't deserve this.
没有人应该
Nobody does.
我不想被认为很冷漠
I don't wanna seem insensitive,
但我们真的知道 是迪塞尔看到的
but do we really know the man Diesel saw
那个人拿走了枪吗
was the one who took the guns?
他当时正拖走一个行李袋
He was hauling off a duffle bag.
我只看到他那一下 但没错 是他拿了枪
I just saw him for a second, but yes, yes, he took the guns.
不只是枪
I mean, it wasn't just the guns,
他把医务室也洗劫一空
he robbed the nurse's office, too.
你确定他走了吗
And you're sure he's gone?
他弄断了东教学楼的锁链
He broke the chain on the east wing.
要不是听到关门声
Okay, look, guys, I wouldn't even be down here
我也不会到下面来
if I didn't hear the door slam.
赞恩的事你说对了
You were right about Zane.
你总是对的
About everything.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Um, hello?
如果你们知道枪不是我们拿的...
If you know we didn't take the guns...
知道是谁拿的 和相信两个凯勒家的人
Knowing who took them and trusting two Kellers
不是一回事
is not the same thing.
我同意 但我们没必要把赛迪和赞恩关起来
I agree, but we don't need to lock up Sadie and Zane.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我之前应该更信任你
Um, I should've trusted you more than I did.
换做我是你
Look, if I was in your place,
我也会这么做
I would've done the same thing.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不能把我们永远关在这儿
You can't keep us locked up in here forever.
你们是凯勒家的人
You're Kellers.
我发誓 我们对穿蓝衣服的那些人一无所知
I swear,we didn't know anything about the blue suits.
相信你的时间已经结束了
The time for trusting you is over.
老实说 天才先生
Be honest, Mr. Wizard,
-你会相信我吗 -安卡 告诉他们吧
- would you ever trust me? - Anka, just tell them.
我们有架直升机
We have a helicopter.
我们只需按一个按钮
We just have to press a button,
飞机就会来接我们
and it'll come for us.
我们本来希望能把飞机降落在屋顶
We were hoping that we could land it on the roof.
对 二楼的屋顶入口 当然了
Yes. Second floor roof access, of course.
不 屋顶有太阳能板
No, there's solar panels on the roof.
不能降落在那儿
Can't land there.
知道了
Good to know.
好吧 那我们需要个新计划
Okay, so we need a new plan.
但如果你们放我们出来
But if you let us out of here,
我们可以带你们到安全的地方
we can get you someplace safe.
你们都会得救
We can save you all.
终于回来了
Well, it's about God damn time.
找到什么好东西了吗
Did you find anything good?
我给我们找了个新家
I found us a new home.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表