剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
我没想让事情变成这样
I never meant for all of this to happen.
我只是希望人们知道
I just wanted people to know what
凯勒的所作所为
Keller was doing to expose it.
这不怪你
This isn't your fault.
另一条新闻 奥利弗·凯勒
And, in other news, Oliver Keller
声称自己跟几位幸存者
tells a harrowing story of being trapped
被困在了肯特高中
in Kent High School with a group of survivors.
活着逃出那所学校的
Keller was the only person
只有凯勒一人
to make it out of the school alive.
他失去了姐姐安卡
Having lost his sister Anka,
太过伤心 没能提供更多信息
he was too distraught to give further details.
我们希望能够尽快给出更多消息
But, we hope to get more of his story to you soon.
突发新闻
天哪
Oh my God.
他们说得对
They were right.
是蓝衣人杀了他们所有人 包括安卡
Blue suits killed them, all of them, even Anka.
还有维奥莱特
And Violet.
是啊
I know.
我也不希望猜对这种事
I didn't want to be right about this.
我总在想佐伊最后的几个月
I think about Zoe in her last moments.
我应该再努力劝劝他们的
I should've tried harder.
我们早就知道那架飞机会来
We knew the helicopter was gonna come
带来那群蓝衣人 我们早就知道
and bring the blue suits, we knew it.
我为什么要留她在那里
Why did I just leave her there?
他们是不会跟我们走的
They were never gonna come with us.
我应该给她看那张回收照片
If I would've just showed her the retrieval photo.
我害死了她
I let her die.
你跟我说过 有时要做一些艰难抉择
You told me we have to make tough decisions.
为当初的选择后悔 对将来没有用
Regretting them isn't gonna get us anywhere.
走 行动吧
C'mon, let's move.
你还好吗
You okay?
厄尔想教我怎么用枪
Earl wants to teach me how to use a gun.
我讨厌枪
I hate guns.
学会用就行 没什么的
Just learn to use it, it's no big deal.
可是我很在乎
It's a big deal to me!
我已经失去了太多自我
I've already lost so much of who I am.
我想知道自己以前是不是这样
I wonder if I was always like this.
在实验室之前
Before the lab.
我以前是不是不一样
Or, if I was different.
你以前也很喜欢肉桂口香糖
You know you liked cinnamon gum.
我们第一次见面
You were gonna fight me over
你差点因为最后一包跟我打起来
the last pack when we first met.
你怎么说的来着
What did you call it?
美丽的邂逅
A meet cute.
电影里说的
From the movies.
你说"分享就是关怀"
You said, "Sharing is caring."
我喜欢
I like that.
我以前没听过
I had never heard it before.
分享就是关怀
Sharing is caring.
不如我们直接走吧
Why don't we just leave?
就我们两人
Just the two of us.
不行
I can't.
要是我癫痫发作了怎么办
What happens when I have a seizure?
你保护不了我
You can't protect me.
教我怎么战斗
Teach me how to fight.
我会证明我可以保护你
I'll prove I can protect you.
好
Okay.
快跑
Run!
等等
Wait!
还不行
Not yet.
我们本来能得手的
We could've had 'em.
还不知道有没有其他人
We still don't know if there are others.
-我们得耐心点 -什么
- We have to be patient. - What?
我开始怀疑
I'm starting to get the feeling
你根本不想伤害这些孩子
that maybe you don't wanna hurt any of these kids?
我的目标是占领这所学校
My goal is to own this school.
对 但是不干掉几个
Yeah, but we're not gonna own
我们没办法占领学校
this school without a few casualties.
不是被变异人杀的
Not killed by a freak.
也不是化学药品
Or the chemicals.
他没变异
He didn't turn.
他被注射过什么东西 跟娜塔莉一样
He's been injected with something, just like Natalie.
你看
Look.
这跟柯林斯的东西一样
This is the same stuff Collins had.
他们不是在救助幸存者
They're not rescuing survivors here.
凯勒和政♥府♥在毒害目击证人
Keller and the government are poisoning witnesses.
我差点死了 我 安卡·伊丽莎白·凯勒
I was almost killed, me, Anka Elizabeth Keller.
或者说是他差点杀了我
Technically he almost murdered me.
爆♥炸♥之后
This can't be the first time
这肯定不是你第一次接近死亡吧
you've almost been killed since after the explosion.
但这是第一次差点被一个人杀
It's the first time a person's tried to kill me.
好吧
Okay, fair enough.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
但要先救其他人
Not before we can rescue the others.
我不能让他们死
I can't let them die.
你也看到那些人了
You saw those guys.
这里简直就像《饥饿游戏》
It's like the Hunger Games in here,
而我没有弓和箭
and I don't have a bow and arrow.
你真会用弓和箭吗
Can you really shoot a bow and arrow?
对 但你说了公立学校没有箭具
Yeah, but you said public school doesn't do archery.
确实没有 但是我突然想起来一件事
We don't, but I just remembered something.
看他的手
Look at his fingers.
他是想挖出一条道来
Tried to claw his way out.
好
Okay.
他叫詹姆斯·泊内切克
His name's James Polnecheck.
他在凯瑟亚建筑公♥司♥工作
He worked at Kytheria Construction,
你们听过吗
you guys heard of it?
赞恩
Zane?
没有
No.
不知道
No idea.
他的驾照是在1975年过期的
It says his driver's license expired in 1975.
你在这里待了多久
How long you been down here?
可能哭喊求救了 但是没人来
Probably screamed for help, but nobody ever came.
我们不会这样
That's not gonna be us.
我们都不知道维奥莱特和安卡是否还活着
We don't even know if Violet and Anka are still alive.
还要继续寄希望于她们来救我们吗
How long do we keep holding out hope for them to rescue us?
也许就这样了
Maybe this is it.
这就是终点了
This is how it ends.
别这么黑暗行吗
That's pretty dark.
事实如此
Well, it fits.
不
No.
不 我不要死在这里
No, I'm not dying in here.
最后大家肯定都会和詹姆斯一样
Well, we'll all eventually starve to death
饿死在这里
like our friend James over here.
就像在历史课上提到的电影
It's like that movie we say in History class,
一支足球队被困在山里
where the soccer team travels through the mountains
崩溃之后开始互相残杀吃尸体
and they crash and end up having to eat each other.
我们一起上过历史课吗
We had History together?
对 虽然你经常不来
Yeah, not like you usually come.
我肯定吃不下人
Well, I couldn't eat anyone.
我也是
Yeah, me either.
我连夹生的肉都吃不了
I don't even like my meat a little pink.
我愿意吃你们
I'd eat any of you.
-真的吗 -为了活命我愿意
- Really? - To survive, yeah.
要是真到了那个地步 你也可以吃我
I mean, if it came down to it, you could eat me too.
我准备留作证据
I'm gonna keep this for evidence.
给谁看
To show who?
政♥府♥和凯勒串通一气了 巴雷
The government and Keller are working together, Barry.
也许我们可以放消息出去
Maybe we can get a message out.
该死 这些全是凯勒服务器内网
Crap, it's all internal network on the Keller server,
而且有密♥码♥
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表