剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
走吧
Okay, come on.
你得离开这里
You need to come out here.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
老兄 发生什么了
Dude, what the hell happened?
晚点再聊 我们不能待在这里
Talk later. We can't stay here.
-他们快进来了 -走吧 走吧
- They're coming in. - Come on, come on.
走 走 走 我们快走
Go, go, go! Let's go!
-别开枪 我投降 -走过来
- Don't shoot. You got me. - Walk.
你合作的话 事情就简单多了
This would go a lot easier if you cooperate.
你的朋友们在哪
Where are your friends?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们就这样凭空消失了吗
So they just disappeared?
就在你大老远跑出去
After you went all the way out in this muck
为他们寻求帮助之后
to find help for them.
真是好朋友
Nice friends.
外面的人
Hello out there.
-你们的朋友在我手上 -她要干什么
- I have your friend here. - What the hell is she doing?
他愿意跟我合作
And he wants to talk to me.
你是右撇子还是左撇子
Are you right handed or left?
不过这不重要
Doesn't matter, I guess.
我再问你一遍
I'm gonna ask you again.
你的朋友们在哪里
Where are your friends?
我告诉过你了 他们中的一些人变异了
I told you. Looks like some of them turned freak,
其他人肯定逃走了
the other ones must have left.
答案错误
Wrong answer.
-他们在哪 -我告诉过你了
- Where are they? - I told you!
我们得做点什么去帮他
We have to do something to help him.
-嘘 我们没办法 -我们应该突袭她
- Shh. We can't. - We should rush her.
也许你是对的
Hey, maybe you're right.
她没法把我们都击毙
I mean, she can't shoot all of us.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
如果我能拿到我的无线电的话
We might be able to call her away
我们说不定可以把她叫走
if I can get to my radio.
待在这里
Stay here.
想得美
Nice try.
-我们应该谈谈 -跪下
- We should talk about this. - On your knees.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
回收目标 编号♥9160356♥4♥1
这样情况就不一样了
That changes things.
迪塞尔 别打了
Diesel, stop!
我的无线电没法接入他们的频段
I couldn't get their band on my radio.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
这不就有更好的
We got something better.
这几天我都和你们在一起
I was with y'all for the last couple days.
我不知道他们去哪了
I don't know where they went.
实验室这边需要支援
Need backup, science wing.
过来 帮我把他弄走
Hey, come on, help me with this.
这是我的朋友迪塞尔
Oh, that's my friend, Diesel.
他肯定是在我不在的时候转变的
He must've turned when I was gone.
继续走
Keep moving.
有个变异人
There's a freak.
你们清理主楼了吗
Have you cleared the main building?
-是的 -那我要去看看
- Yeah. - Then I'm gonna see
奥格雷迪在实验室那边怎么了
what's going on with O'Grady in the science wing.
明白
Copy.
走
Move it.
他们来了
They're coming.
我们有四个人 她只是一个人
There's four of us. One of her.
我们得等待时机
We need to wait.
我们得在她发现我们前解决她
We need her gone without seeing us.
-我们先发制人吧 -不 等着
- Let's hurt her. - No. Wait.
一枪崩了我 噪音会吸引变异人过来的
Shoot me. The noise'll draw the freaks.
也许吧 但我知道我比你跑得快多了
Maybe. But I know I can get out faster than you.
这可说不好 我跑得很快
I don't know, I'm pretty fast.
我知道
I bet you were.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
你确定幸存者都解决了吗
You sure you took care of our survivor?
变异人都帮我们解决了
Mutants did.
波伊呼叫基地
Poe to base.
高中清理完毕 我们正在返回
The high school's cleared. We're heading back.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-他们弄疼他了 -不
- They're hurting him. - No.
他们在用木板夹他的腿
They're splinting his leg.
一定断得很严重
Oh, it's broken badly.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
你以前骨折过吗
Have you ever broken a bone before?
我的手腕两年前骨折过
Yeah. My wrist two years ago at state.
那你明白的 疼得要命
Well, so you know. You know it hurts like hell
除非他们把它固定住
until they stabilize it.
你当时给那穿防化服的看了什么
What were you showing that space dude?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说他当时要杀了你
I mean that he was about to shoot you
然后你给他看了什么东西
and then you showed him something
让他停了下来
that made him stop.
我记得的是你让他停了下来
From what I remember, you stopped him.
听着 你别给我瞎扯淡 好么
Look, man, don't bullshit me, all right?
我知道我看见了什么
I know what I saw.
我没在跟你瞎扯 我觉得你糊涂了
I'm not bullshitting you. I think you're confused.
你在隐瞒什么
You're hiding something.
曾经我还以为刮口香糖扔进垃圾桶
And there was a time I thought scraping gum into buckets
就是最令人恶心的工作了
was the grossest job possible.
不好意思 我打扰到什么了吗
Sorry, am I interrupting something?
不 格罗弗和我 我们只是
No. No, Grover and I, we were just, uh,
只是在讨论那个凯勒的人
just talking about the Keller dude.
-哪个 -迪塞尔把我从他手中救下的那个人
- Which one? - The one Diesel saved me from.
嗯
Yeah?
迪塞尔觉得他看见了什么
Diesel thinks that he saw something.
我知道我看见了什么
Oh, I know I saw something.
我只是不知道那到底是什么
I just don't know what it was.
老兄 我是清白的
Dude, I had my hands up.
我只是在求那人不要杀了我们
I was practically begging the guy not to kill me.
然后你救了我
Then you saved me.
这就是我记得的了
That's what I remember.
听起来他欠你一条命啊
Sounds like he owes you his life.
我想我也欠你一条命
So I guess I owe you, too.
过来
Come here.
-我不想弄疼你 -过来吧
- I don't wanna hurt you. - Come here.
有多糟
How bad is it?
会疼的
It's gonna hurt.
但不像昨天那样疼了
But it doesn't hurt as bad as yesterday,
所以我会没事的
so I'll be okay.
保证
Promise?
我说过我会回来的 不是吗
I told you I was coming back, didn't I?
我真的以为我失去你了
I really thought I lost you.
后来娜塔莉又...
And then Natalie.
我现在就在这儿呢
I'm here now.
你能活着从那个地方逃出来 我真幸运
I'm lucky you got out of that place alive.
是啊
Yeah.
我们完了 对吧
We're screwed, aren't we?
你要我说出来吗
You want me to say it?
是啊 没错 我们完了
Yeah. Oh, yeah, we're screwed.
你想想 我们有一个好的面罩
Think about it. We have one good mask.
在他们再次关闭水闸之前我们有足够的水
We have plenty of water until they shut it off again.
食物反正总归要耗尽的
Food will absolutely run out, eventually.
谁知道在我们全部变成变异人之前
And who knows how long these air filters will last
这些空气过滤器可以坚持多久
before we all end up turning into freaks.
即便我们真的可以逃出去 摆脱变异人
And even if we do make it out of here and get past the freaks,
现在是人在杀人
humans are killing people.
好吧 谢了
Well, great. Thanks.
我还没想到空气过滤器呢
I didn't even think about the air filters.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表