剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
畸变
第二季 第七集
《畸变》前情提要
Previously on Freakish.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你都做了什么
What did you do?
我再也没法信任你了
I can't ever trust you again.
干杯
Cheers, y'all.
那威士忌里面有什么
What the hell is in that scotch?
信♥号♥♥发射器不见了
The beacon's gone.
奥利呢
Where's Ollie?
奥利弗·凯勒 你姐姐呢
Oliver Keller, where's your sister?
他们都死了
They're all dead.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我们真的知道
Do we really know the man
是迪塞尔看到的那个人拿走了枪吗
Diesel saw was the one who took the guns?
他当时正拖走一个行李袋 是他拿了枪
He was a hauling off a duffel bag, yes he took the guns.
我不知道那张"回收目标"的照片意味着什么
I don't know what the retrieval photo means.
找到什么好东西了吗
Did you find anything good?
我给我们找了个新家
I found us a new home.
我们得在破晓时准备好出发
We need to be ready to go at first light.
你在这里看着 我去掩护四周
You're on watch here, I'll cover the perimeter.
能再给我拿一瓶吗
Can you grab me another?
当然
Sure.
谢了 美人
Thanks, beautiful.
不用谢
No problem.
怎么
What?
在实验室待得太久连恭维都不懂了吗
You held in a lab so long you forgot what a compliment is?
你有孩子吗
Did you have any kids?
过去已经不重要了 不是吗
Past doesn't really matter now, does it?
小女孩们
Little girls?
你也是那样叫她们小美女的吗
Did you call them beautiful like that?
还是她们有名字
Or, did they have names?
歇歇吧 博迪
Get some rest, Birdie.
该死
Ah, shit.
她怎么就不能在嘶吼者现身前闹这一出呢
Why can't she do that before the moaners show up?
别废话了
No shit.
我跟你说了不能开枪
I told you no shooting.
会引来更多的
It always draws more.
把防毒面具戴好
Get your masks on.
滚开
Get off of me!
还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
他还活着
He's still alive.
所以 搅拌机让豆子
So, blending makes green beans
和水果鸡尾酒混在一起更好喝吗
and fruit cocktail taste good together?
再加上冰
With ice.
我还加了冰
I'm blending it with ice.
冰
Oh, ice.
这样啊
I see.
你想试试吗
Would you like to try?
真的很诱人 还是算了吧
Really tempting, but no.
借过 我需要开冰柜
Excuse me, I need to get into the freezer.
好吧
Okay.
所以 你俩的矛盾什么时候才能结束
So, when is the craziness between you two going to end?
我不懂你说什么
I don't know what you mean.
好吧 我知道不关我的事
Okay, look, I know it's none of my business.
没错
Exactly.
但是 貌似你们俩
But, it seems like you two
在我来之前还挺要好的
were pretty tight before I got here.
一切都会变的 赞恩
Things change, Zane.
好吧 你们对彼此感到失望
Okay, look, you're disappointed with each other.
你们感觉被辜负了
You feel let down.
但看看我们现在的处境
But, look where we are.
现在该团结起来了
Now's the time to come together,
不能再成一盘散沙
not let things keep us apart.
对了
Oh, you know what?
我衣服落在避难所里了
I left my shirt in the shelter.
我去拿
I'm gonna go get it.
早该想到
Should've know they would block
他们会封住出城的隧♥道♥和高速
the tunnels and the highways out of town.
那我们试试不那么明显的路
Well, let's try something less obvious.
试试消防道路
The fire roads maybe.
如果我们要去那个方向
If we're headed that direction,
我想先去一个地方
there's somewhere that I wanna stop first.
所以 你又和他在一起了
So, you and him?
也不是
Not exactly.
我知道我刚跟格罗弗分手
Look, I know that I just broke up with Grover.
我没意见
No judgment here.
赞恩和我有过一段过往 好吗
Zane and I have a history, okay?
我们心有灵犀
We get each other.
让人很安心
It's comforting.
我懂的
I understand it.
不只是那样
It's more than that.
但没错
But, yeah.
我不得不帮安卡和奥利
I had to help Anka and Ollie get out
逃出笼子呼叫直升机
of the cage and call the helicopter.
对不起
I'm sorry,
但我至少得试着找找我弟弟们
but I had to at least try and find my brothers.
你骗了迪塞尔
You tricked Diesel.
安卡威胁要对我们开枪
Anka threatened to shoot us.
她不会的
She wouldn't have.
这可不一定
You don't know that.
她是个贱♥人♥ 我知道
She's a bitch, okay, I get that.
但是她在乎她的家人
But, she cares about her family,
天哪 你们一点计划也没有
and, God, you guys had no plan.
你们要把奥利和她扔出去然后呢
You were gonna throw Ollie and her out to what?
被吃掉吗
Get eaten?
是巴雷特要那么做 不是我
Barrett was doing that, not me.
我不得不做出选择
I had to make a choice.
我很抱歉如果那样伤害了你
I'm sorry if it hurt you.
但我并不后悔
But, I'm not sorry that I did it.
我们在这都有不得不做的事情
We do what we have to do in here.
我不喜欢跟你吵架
I don't like fighting with you.
我也不喜欢跟你吵架
I don't like fighting with you.
那就别吵了吧
Then let's stop.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
有何贵干
You want something?
这是什么
What is this?
求你别再让我
Please don't make me go back
去辐射避难所里睡觉了
to sleeping in that fallout shelter.
不 我不是那意思
No, that's not what I mean.
我是说 这是什么
I mean, like, what is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我喜欢有自己的一方天地
I like to have a place that's mine.
我们家常常四处搬家
My family, they moved around a lot.
你♥爸♥是在部队还是什么的
Is your dad in the army or something?
销♥售♥员
A salesman.
我们搬家的时候
When we moved,
这能帮我创造出属于自己的小窝
it helped to create my own space.
不管我们最后在哪落脚
No matter where we landed.
我知道这样很蠢
I know it's stupid.
不 这样很酷
Nah, it's cool.
你想一起来静一静吗
Do you wanna come and chill?
别紧张 只是看你很需要休息的样子
No pressure, you just look like you could use a break.
不了
Nah.
我没事
I'm good.
我只想离开这所学校
I just wanna get out of this school
离开小镇重回正常生活
and out of the Valley and back to normal life.
我们会的
We will.
我就是不明白为什么会有人想留下
I don't get why anybody wants to stay.
你也在场
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表