剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
Violet.
你为什么要那么说
Why would you say that?
因为那就是真心话
Because it's the truth.
好吧 那为什么要现在说
Okay, then why now?
有比世界末日更好的时机吗
Is there a better time than the end of the world?
这句话相当有诗意
That's a pretty good line.
你总是说我说的话很有诗意
Well, you always said I was good with a line.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你什么也不用说
You don't have to say anything.
我就是没法再对你瞒下去了
I just couldn't keep going on without telling you.
在爆♥炸♥之后 回忆汹涌
After the explosion it all just hit me.
你不见了 我也没有机会能告诉你我的感受
You were gone and I didn't get a chance to tell you how I felt.
没机会就伤害了你道歉
To apologize for hurting you.
没机会说我是个人♥渣♥我配不上你
To say that I'm a shit and that I don't deserve you.
我之前并不是想那么跟你说出来
Look, that's not how I wanted to tell you,
但我很高兴我有了机会
but I'm glad that I got the chance to.
我也是
Me too.
所以 就趁着我在找希腊语教室的时候
So, while I was looking for the Greek classroom.
真聪明 维奥莱特
Oh, and very clever, Violet.
公立高中不教希腊语
Public schools don't teach Greek.
我找到了更好的
I found something better.
肯特高中成绩最好的和最聪明的学生的档案
The student records of some of Kent High's best and brightest.
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
这是迪塞尔·迈克尔·特纳
Here's Diesel Michael Turner.
他的绩点是2.4
He has a cumulative GPA of 2.4,
别说上不了大学了
not saying college bound to me.
他缺的课比上的还要多
He has missed more school than he has attended.
他欺负身材弱小的同学
He uses his fists on smaller kids.
他朝老师扔椅子
He threw a chair at a teacher.
这还有一份警方报告
Ooh, here's a police report.
迪塞尔·迈克尔的爸爸把他锁在地下室
Looks like Diesel Michael's dad locked him in the basement
整整一个周末
for an entire weekend.
他两周都没有开口说话
He didn't speak for two weeks.
这导致了他的情绪控制问题和幽闭恐惧症
And this led to anger issues and claustrophobia.
可怜的孩子
Poor, broken boy.
我爸不是禽兽
My dad's not a monster.
好吗
Alright?
他已经尽他所能了
He did the best he could.
他教我如何修车 那可是生存技能
He taught me how to work on cars, that's a damn life skill.
我见过安卡那样的女孩
I've seen girls like Anka before.
她们最后总是会遭报应的
They always get what's coming to them.
别让她伤害了你
Don't let her get to you.
搞什么
What the hell was that?
你不该耍她的 你知道她是个贱♥人♥
You shouldn't have tricked her, you know she's a bitch.
我真希望当初没有救下凯勒兄妹
I wish I never picked up the Kellers.
知道吗 她又没有杀人
Okay, you know what? It's not like she killed somebody.
你知道她很糟糕吧
You do realize she's horrible, right?
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
我知道你们觉得我们是含着金汤匙出生的
I know that you guys think that we have it so easy.
但我们做每一件事都要异常小心
But we have to watch every single thing we do.
你们不可能想象得到那有多难
You can't possibly imagine how hard that is.
你都干了什么
What did you do?
迪塞尔会揍我们的
Diesel's gonna punch one of us for that.
他看上去不像是会打女人的那种人
And since he doesn't seem like the type to hit a lady,
所以估计挨揍的人是我
it's probably gonna be me.
我们不能让人那样对我们不敬
We can't let people disrespect us like that.
你不得不承认
You just have to accept the fact
人们就是不喜欢我们的存在
that people don't like us for who we are.
别带上我
Yeah, you know what? Speak for yourself.
我有女朋友的 记得吗
I had a girlfriend, remember?
奥利
Ollie,
坦尼娅甩了你
Tanya left you.
我知道 我们进展太快了 她害怕了
I know, we were moving too fast and she got scared.
但我会离开这里好好解决的
But I'm gonna get out of here and I'm gonna fix all that.
你为什么就不能放手呢
Why can't you just let it go?
你不能理解
You just don't understand because
是因为你从未跟某个人有过那样亲密的联♥系♥
you've never had that intense connection with somebody before.
好吗
Okay?
坦尼娅在公♥司♥偷东西
Tanya stole from the company.
那不是真的
That's not true.
是真的
Yeah, it is.
她不会那么对我的 她爱我
She wouldn't do that to me, she loved me.
我知道 但她确实在偷我们的东西
I know she did, but she stole from us.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你都做了什么
What did you do?
把她赶走就因为我开心了一次
Get her to leave because I was happy for once?
风暴过去了
Storm's clearing.
该呼叫直升机了
Helicopter time.
-奥利 -不 我陷入爱河了
- Ollie - No, I was in love!
你嫉妒了
And you were jealous!
你怎么可以那么对我
How could you do that to me?
我再也没法信任你了
I can never trust you again.
看我们的档案 真的很过分
Reading our files, real shitty thing to do,
但我一点也不惊讶
but I'm not surprised.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
拜托 不要生气
Come on, lighten up.
只是开玩笑而已
It was a joke.
可不怎么好笑
Not a very funny one.
你知道你不是开玩笑的
You know it wasn't.
我知道你们是怎么看我们的
I know what you guys think of us.
但是 我们都能逃出这里
But, we're all getting out of here
之后就再也不用见到彼此了
and then we never have to see each other ever again.
对我来说
As far as I'm concerned,
这是值得干杯的好事情
that's something we can all drink to.
所以
So,
敬未来和我们安全获救
to the future and to our safety.
来吧
Come on, right?
抱歉 姐姐 没有了
Sorry, sis, all out.
干杯
Cheers, y'all.
该死
Shit.
伙计们
You guys.
伙计们
Guys.
我喝太多了
Oh, I drank way too much.
我没有 但我感觉很奇怪
I didn't, but I feel weird.
那威士忌里面有什么
What the hell was in that scotch?
奥利的药
Ollie's meds.
信♥号♥♥发射器不见了
The beacon's gone.
奥利呢
Where's Ollie?
奥利弗·凯勒
Oliver Keller?
是的 是的
Yeah, yes, yes.
你姐姐呢
Where's your sister?
她没能活下来
She didn't make it.
还有人留在学校里吗
Is there anybody else left in the school?
不 他们都死了
No, they're all dead.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表