剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
畸变
第二季 第五集
《畸变》前情提要
Previously on Freakish.
杀了我
Kill me.
救他们
Save them.
救佐伊
Save Zoe.
跪下
On your knees.
回收目标 编号♥9160356♥4♥1
我知道我看见了什么
All I know, I saw somethin',
我只是不知道那到底是什么
I just don't know what it was.
老兄 我是清白的
Dude, I had my hands up.
我只是在求那人不要杀了我
I was practically begging the guy not to kill me.
维奥莱特见到你好像不太开心
Violet didn't seem too happy to see you.
因为她是个疯婊♥子♥
Yeah, well that's 'cause she's a crazy bitch.
你背着她偷吃
You cheated on her.
她在我卡车上放了个自♥制♥炸♥药♥ 然后引爆了
She put a homemade explosive in my truck and blew it up.
我被欺骗时会失控
I don't do well when people lie to me.
我们有架直升机
We have a helicopter.
我们只需按一个按钮
We just have to press a button
飞机就会来接我们
and it will come for us.
如果你们放我们出去 你们都会得救
If you let us out of here, we can save you all.
看起来是某种归航设备
It appears to be some sort of homing device.
然后呢
Yeah, and?
也许真能召来直升机
Might actually be able to call a helicopter.
所以 绿灯亮起时
Okay, so, when the green light turns on,
就代表成功联♥系♥上了
that means that it's successfully made contact.
对 所以等我们都准备好离开才按下去
Yeah, so don't press it until we're all ready to go.
你们不能走
You're not going.
你说什么
Excuse me?
没有我们你们走不了
You can't go without us,
是我们的无线电发射机呼叫我们的直升机
it's our beacon calling our helicopter.
我们不在 他们不会让你们上飞机的
Yeah, they're not gonna let you guys on without us.
他意思是不会让你们用这东西
He means it's not calling anything.
迄今为止 和凯勒化工厂
Our experience with Keller Chemical
有关的经历就没一件好事
has been anything but positive.
所以你们不打算让任何人获救吗
So you're not gonna let anyone get rescued?
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
不 凯勒的人已经来过两次了
Nope, we've had people from Keller come twice.
你们知道那两次都发生了什么吗
And you know what happened each time?
他们想杀了我们
They tried to kill us.
他们的确杀了我们中的一些人
They did kill some of us.
是他们杀了你们的人
They killed some of you.
我弟弟和我跟那些一点关系都没有
My brother and I don't have anything to do with that.
他们不是冷血杀手
They're not cold blooded killers.
很可能不是
Likely not.
但来接他们的人很可能是
But the people coming to retrieve them probably are.
拜托
Oh please.
你们都看不出来这人是个愤世嫉俗的混♥蛋♥吗
Do you guys really not see what a cynical little prick this guy is?
我们看出来了
Oh we do.
因为这个愤世嫉俗的混♥蛋♥
Because the cynical little prick is usually
在这种事情上通常都是对的
right about this kind of stuff.
我们把两个人关在了地下室
So we have two people locked in our basement
却不知道该如何处置他们
and we don't have a plan of what to do with them.
我认为我们应该把他们赶出去
I think we should force them out.
赶出去哪里
Out where?
外面
Outside.
我们应该强迫他们离开
We should make them leave.
你想杀了他们吗
Do you want to kill them?
因为赶他们出去就会是这个结果
'Cause that's what forcing them out would do.
他们一天都活不了
They wouldn't last a day.
那是他们的问题
That's their problem.
不 我不愿意做这种事
No, I'm not willing to do that.
你就是这么想的 不是吗
That's what you think, isn't it?
我试着想出最好的解决方法 没错
I try to think of what's best, yes.
对你自己而言
For you.
是对每个人而言
For everybody.
你告诉我...
You told me...
他告诉我勒肖恩死得很快
He told me that LaShawn went fast,
但仍能在这过程中说出他爱我
but slowly enough that he could still say that he loved me.
但你和维奥莱特说的不一样
But you told Violet something different.
不是吗 维奥莱特
Didn't he, Violet?
你希望我告诉你当时有多惨吗
Did you want me to tell you that it was awful?
告诉你他受了折磨
That he suffered?
我是不想让你痛苦
I was trying to spare you.
你杀了勒肖恩吗
Did you kill LaShawn?
巴雷特 回答她
Barrett, answer her.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
你知道当时变异人快要闯进来了
You know the freaks were about to break in.
我就知道
I knew it.
天啊
Oh my god.
你知情吗
Did you know?
当然不知道
No, of course not.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你怎么能那么做
How could you do that?
你不懂 是他叫我动手的
You don't understand, he asked me to do it.
你以为我们会相信吗
You expect us to believe that?
我不认为
No, I don't.
但讽刺的是 这是真的
But the irony is, it's true.
勒肖恩不会那样做的
LaShawn wouldn't do that.
他知道变异人要来了
He knew the freaks were coming,
我们都会死的
and we were all gonna die.
你知道当时的情况 门挡不住...
You know what it was like, those doors weren't holding...
如果是真的 你当时就会等我回去陪着他
Then you would've waited for me to be there with him.
根本没时间等你了
There was no time to wait for you.
你从一开始就想让他消失
You've been wanting to get him out of the picture since day one.
我从未想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
你一直等待这种机会
You were waiting for something like this to happen.
我知道如果被你发现了
I knew if you found out what I did,
我会永远失去你 但我还是做了
I would lose you forever, but I did it anyway.
你以为我不会发现
You thought I wouldn't figure it out.
你以为你能侥幸逃脱惩罚
You thought you would just get away with it
因为你觉得自己高人一等
because you think you're so much better than everyone else,
但你并不是
but you're not!
你糟透了
You are horrible.
如果我当时不动手 我们都会死
If I didn't do it, we would all be dead.
你就会死
You would be dead.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是为了我
You did this for me.
去死吧
Go to hell.
你是杀人凶手
You're a murderer.
真不敢相信他做出那种事
I can't believe he did that.
我知道巴雷特是个人♥渣♥ 可是
I mean, I knew Barrett was only half human but,
杀死勒肖恩
killing LaShawn?
听起来实在太可怕了
God, it sounds so awful.
听起来可怕
Sounds awful?
这就是很可怕
It is awful.
对
Yeah.
但是
But?
当时你不在场
You weren't there.
你能接受这事吗
You're okay with this?
不
No.
-当然不是 但是... -但是
- No, of course not, but... - But?
但是什么
But what?
你当时不在
You weren't there.
每扇门 每扇窗户外都是变异人
Freaks were at every door, every window.
他们马上就要闯进来了
They were going to get in.
勒肖恩的腿坏死得很严重
LaShawn's leg was going from bad to worse.
他快死了 格罗弗
He was dying, Grover.
那只是时间问题
It was just a matter of time.
你认为巴雷特做了正确的事吗
And you think Barrett did the right thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表