剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
and there's a password.
联邦紧急服务入口
凯勒服务器
Keller server?
那你肯定知道怎么进
Then, you know how to get in.
你能黑进去吗
Can you crack it?
我以前黑过
I've done it before.
容我试试看
Give me a minute.
戏剧社上学期演了《鲁宾逊漂流记》
The Drama Department put on Robin Hood last semester.
福莱尔·塔克带来了他爸的旧猎弓
Friar Tuck brought in his dad's old hunting bow.
我完全忘了
I completely forgot before.
可以
It'll do.
好吧 你真的会用
Okay, you really can use that.
我是学校冠军
Best in my school.
你之前射过人吗
Have you ever shot somebody before?
当然 以前暑假我们经常出去射人
Sure, we used to hunt the staff in the summer.
我真的相信
I wouldn't put it past you.
不知道能不能成功
I don't know if this is going to work,
我们能干掉他们吗
us killing these guys.
他们不会有所防备
They won't expect it.
相信我
Believe me.
跟变异人打是一♥码♥事
I mean, it's one thing to fight freaks,
但是杀人
but to kill people?
那可是谋杀
That's murder.
现在走还来得及
We can still leave.
可避难所里的人都会死
Everybody in the shelter will die.
那这就不是谋杀
Then, it's not murder.
是生存所迫
It's survival.
你完全不受影响吗
This doesn't bother you at all?
只有动了手才知道
I won't know until I do it.
拿着这个
Take this.
既然用这个能搞定兄弟会醉鬼
If this can take care of a drunk frat guy,
那个老男人应该不成问题
the old man should be no problem.
是这样 我绕开了主机
Okay, so I circumvented the mainframe.
说重点
Skip the details.
好
Right.
有员工清单 项目清单
There's staff lists, project lists.
-周三项目 -你已经有了
- Project Wednesday. - You have that.
那只是一份简报
That was just a summary.
这些是完整的实验笔记
These are notes on the experiments.
一号♥实验组 攻击性太强 放弃
Test group one, overly aggressive, discarded.
二号♥实验组 多种副作用并发 可用
Test group two, numerous side effects, still operational.
三号♥实验组
Test group three...
三号♥实验组 需要回收
Test group three, to be retrieved.
等等 巴雷特 我是实验对象吗
Wait, Barrett, am I a test subject?
别轻易下结论 好吗
Don't jump to conclusions, all right?
还说不好
We don't know.
本区域出现安全漏洞
Security breach within this sector.
他们知道我登陆过
They know I tried to log on.
-我们得赶紧走 -我得拍张照
- We need to go now. - I need a picture of this.
你死了
You're dead.
该死 再来一次
Damn it! Let's go again.
行不通的
This isn't gonna work.
行得通 再来一次
Yes it is, let's do it again.
你真的能杀人吗
Are you gonna be able to kill someone?
当然
Of course.
那你能杀掉没抓到的那个女孩吗
So, you can kill that girl that's loose in there, then?
什么
What?
你能一刀刺穿她的喉咙
You could drive a knife through her throat.
别再这么过分了
Stop being an asshole.
你能看着鲜血四溅
You could watch the blood spill out
遍地都是 看着她眼中生命流逝
all over the floor, the life go out of her eyes.
你能做到吗
You could do that?
你也没杀过人
You haven't killed anyone either.
我杀过
Yes, I have.
杀过人吗
A person?
对 如果杰克让我
Yeah, and if Jake asks me to kill
杀里面那个女孩 我会动手
that girl in there, I'll do it.
你连嘶吼者都杀不了
You can't even kill the moaners.
我跟着你会死的
I'll die if I'm with you.
差不多
Close enough.
该死
Damn it!
地下室
该死
Oh shit.
快跑
Run!
来这边 快
In here, hurry!
好了 怎么回事
Okay, what the hell?
你为什么帮我们
Why did you help us?
他们想杀你
They wanna kill you.
你就不想吗
Oh, and you don't?
我不杀人
I don't kill people.
我们只想救出朋友 离开这里
Look, we just wanna get our friends and leave.
如果你们带上我 我可以帮忙
I can help if you let me come with you.
我需要离开厄尔
I need to get away from Earl.
肯定不会简单
It won't be easy.
那家伙直接从肩膀拔出了一支箭
That big guy pulled an arrow out of his shoulder.
他是凯勒的实验品
He's an experiment from Keller.
他们把他创造成了士兵
They created him as a soldier.
所以他能够不戴面具呼吸
That's why he can breathe without a mask.
对 而且他也不会变成嘶吼者
Yeah, and he won't turn into a moaner either.
那另一个呢 那个女孩呢
What about the other one, the girl?
她也是实验品吗
Is she an experiment too?
对 但她不一样
Yeah, but she's different.
怎么不一样
Different how?
嘶吼者靠近时她会癫痫发作
She has seizures when the moaners are nearby.
你喜欢她
You like her.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
她有这个能力
It's this thing she does.
对
Yeah.
确实如此
I do.
但她现在有自己的计划
But, she's doing her own thing now.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
我能跟你们一起吗
So, can I go with you?
格罗弗 我们得赶紧走
Grover, we need to go now!
好
Okay.
等等 你们站住
Hey, hey you, stop!
快走
C'mon!
格罗弗
Grover!
快走 离开这里
Go, get out of here!
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you behind!
我不会成为实验品
I won't be an experiment!
你赶紧走
You need to just go!
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我暴露在空气中了 我会变异
I'm exposed, I'm gonna turn.
快跑
Run!
快走
Go!
行了 带他回去
All right, we're taking him.
抬起来
Pick him up.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表