剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
They locked us in.
我知道
I know.
好痛
It hurts so badly.
谁来告诉我 这到底是怎么回事
Okay, look, can somebody tell me what the hell is going on?
有个可怕的男人和一个女孩
There was a scary guy and girl
走进了学校 好像这里是他们的地盘一样
that walked in the school like they owned the place.
我试图逃跑 可是...
I tried to get away, but...
看样子刀没有伤到重要的地方
All right, it looks like the knife didn't hit anything important.
除了我的腿
Besides my leg!
至少没有伤到动脉
An artery at least.
我们得把伤口包扎起来 好吗
Look, we just gotta bandage it up, okay?
维奥莱特在哪儿
Where's Violet?
还有安卡
And Anka.
我没看到她们
I didn't see them.
她们不知道有人闯进学校了
They don't know that there are people loose in the school.
简单
Easy.
我觉得我们还没搞定
I don't think we're done yet.
你就不能乐观一次吗
Can't you be just a little bit optimistic for once?
乐观不实际
Optimistic isn't practical.
我们把至少三个人赶进了辐射避难所
We chased at least three of them into the fallout shelter,
但之前我离开时 这儿有十一个孩子
but when I left here earlier, there were 11 kids.
那还有很多人不知所踪
That leaves a lot unaccounted for.
也许被嘶吼者给杀了
Maybe the moaners got them.
我没意见
That works for me.
去扫荡我们的新餐厅吧
Let's go raid that new cafeteria of ours.
我们不该冒险
No, we shouldn't risk that.
博迪 搜查一下
Birdie, do a sweep.
你担心得太多了
You worry too much.
我谨慎是有原因的
I'm cautious for good reason.
不该害怕一群青少年
Shouldn't sweat a bunch of teenagers.
那些青少年很可能比我们人多
Those teenagers possibly outnumber us
而且更熟悉学校的布局
and are more familiar with the layout of the school.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you got me there.
下次我们再遇到他们 就知道该怎么做了
So, the next time we encounter some, we know what to do.
现在 我要去找点吃的
As for now, I'm gonna go grab something to eat,
也许是在灯光下用桌上的炉子煮的食物
perhaps cooked on a stove at a table under some lights.
像文明人一样
Civilized.
走吧 海莉
C'mon Hailey.
我需要人帮忙搜查
I'll need help searching.
当然了
Of course you will.
有道理
It makes sense.
一起去
Go as a team.
也对
Right.
好吧
Fine, then.
去吧
Go.
你应该跟我们走
You should come with us.
我们会找到离开镇上的路
We're gonna find a way out of the Valley.
特伦特说他回来时所有出口都被封锁了
Trent said all the exits were blocked when he got back.
你不能留在这儿
You can't stay here.
就算我想走
Look, even if I wanted to go,
我也不能把我弟弟留在这儿饿死
I am not gonna leave my brother to starve to death.
特伦特已经不是人类了
Trent's not a person anymore.
抱歉 我没办法
I'm sorry, I can't do this.
他怎么了
What's going on with him?
他正在消化一些烦心的消息
He's digesting some upsetting news.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我只是想起你以前
I just remember when you used to cry
常因为被其他孩子欺负而哭
because all the kids were mean to you.
你说你只是想要一个朋友
You'd say you just wanted one friend.
我现在更坚强了
I'm stronger now.
我相信你是
I'm sure you are.
但你终于找到那个朋友了 我很欣慰
But, it's nice you finally found that friend.
你应该去看看他
You should go check on him.
我去给特伦特送晚餐
I'm gonna take Trent his dinner.
这个有人会来治好特伦特的幻想
This fantasy that somebody's gonna come here
会把她害死的
and cure Trent is gonna get her killed.
不过几天前
Only a few days ago,
你还不愿让我在玛丽身上做试验
you wouldn't let me do experiments on Mary,
因为你相信她还有希望
because you believed there was still hope for her.
我错了
Well, I was wrong.
很明显 不是吗
Clearly, right?
那就是你想要的
I mean, that's what you want.
你想要我相信是我爸爸
You want me to believe that my dad
把人变成了怪物 不是吗
is responsible for turning people into monsters, right?
是他把特伦特变成这样
That he did this to Trent.
还有玛丽
And Mary.
我想要什么无关紧要
What I want is irrelevant.
这只是事实
It's just a fact.
你♥爸♥爸负责了这个项目
Your father led the program.
你没必要告诉我这事
You didn't have to tell me this.
就像在学校时一样
Just like in school, you could've just
你可以选择不告诉我
gone on not telling me.
我想 我告诉你
I guess I told you
是因为我觉得你需要知道这件事
because I thought it was something you needed to know.
我不想有秘密瞒着我的朋友
I don't wanna keep secrets from a friend.
吃吧
Eat.
吃吧 特伦特 求你吃点
Eat, Trent, eat please.
特伦特 拜托
Trent, Trent c'mon.
搞什么 维奥莱特
What the hell, Violet?
小声点
Shh, keep it down.
学校里有其他人
There are people in the school.
是凯勒的人吗
Are they from Keller?
应该不是
I don't think so.
看起来不像
I mean, they don't have the right look.
其中两个是和我们年龄相仿的女孩
Two of them are our age, girls.
其中一个男人年纪要大得多
One of the guys is way older,
另外一个男人壮得像机器人一样
and the other one is built like a machine.
好极了
Great, fantastic.
我们该怎么做
What're we supposed to do?
其他人在哪里
Where are the others?
我听到他们其中一个说
I heard one of them say he chased
他把三个人赶进了辐射避难所
three people into the fallout shelter.
赞恩早些时候在那儿休息
And Zane was chilling there earlier.
只有你和我了
It's just me and you.
你的枪还在吗
Do you still have your gun?
在 但我没子弹了
Yeah, but I'm completely out of bullets.
我们得立刻离开这儿
We've gotta get out of here now.
那其他人怎么办
And, what about everybody else?
不关我的事
They're not my problem.
你真的不打算帮我把朋友们救出来吗
You're seriously not gonna help me get our friends out?
我才不会冒生命危险
I'm not gonna risk my life
救一群受不了我的人
for a bunch of people that can't stand me.
那赞恩呢
What about Zane?
你们现在不是很亲密了吗
Since you two are so close now.
真不敢相信你这么渴望
I can't believe you're so eager
救那个背叛过你的男人
to save the guy that cheated on you.
你还真是这个地球上最自私的人
You really are the most selfish person on Earth.
不怪得你弟弟扔下你偷偷走了
No wonder your brother ghosted you.
去死吧 维奥莱特
Go to hell, Violet.
我要趁还有机会赶紧离开这里
I'm getting out of here while I still can.
我越来越擅长潜行了
I'm getting better at the sneaking around thing.
二十秒前我就听见你了
I heard you 20 seconds ago.
我们没找到任何躲起来的人 所以
We haven't found anyone hiding, so
也许我们可以偷偷溜进教室里待一会
maybe we can slip into a classroom for a little bit?
你还得继续练习你的生存技巧
You still need to work on your survivor skills.
下次我不希望再听见你的声音
Next time I don't wanna hear you at all.
接受你的挑战
Challenge accepted.
拭目以待
Well, let's see.
看起来不太妙
That doesn't look so great.
不会有事的 现在已经不怎么流血了
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表