剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
去拿胶布
Go get tape.
毒气会透过来
The fumes are coming through.
快点
Come on!
不
No!
他们杀了维奥莱特
They killed Violet.
不是她
Not her.
她是想逃离他们
She was trying to get away from them.
她帮了我和维奥莱特
She helped me and Violet.
那个呢
What about that one?
她也是想逃离他们
She was trying to get away from them, too.
她不能离开杰克和厄尔
She couldn't leave Jake and Earl because she has
因为她会犯癫痫 需要保护
those seizures and she needs protection.
我不在乎
I don't care!
维奥莱特的死都怪你们
Violet is dead because of your people!
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
她是无辜的
She's innocent in all this.
你也听到了 如果你想杀人 就杀我吧
You heard your friend, if you gotta take somebody, kill me.
不
No!
我们是同一边的
Just know we're on the same side.
我们想对抗凯勒 对抗造成这一切的人
Against Keller, against the people who did all of this.
还有对我这样的人
And who did this.
我们把门封起来了
We taped the doors.
我不知道这有多大意义
I don't now how much that matters.
窗户破时我们在里面
We were in there when the window broke.
我们暴露在空气中了
We've been exposed.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我以为你会是我失去的又一个人
I thought you were just one more person I lost.
你是说你杀的人吗
You mean that you killed?
我谁都没杀
I didn't kill anybody.
我们都知道这不是事实
Yeah, we both know that that's not true.
勒肖恩 我知道
LeShawn, I know.
但当时情有可原
But there were extenuating circumstances.
是吗
Right.
怎么 你当时是在拯救其他人吗
Yeah, you were, what, saving everybody else?
我确实是在拯救其他人
I was saving everybody else.
但是难道你心里就没有一点窃喜吗
But didn't it feel just the slightest bit good
终于摆脱了佐伊的男朋友
to get rid of Zoe's boyfriend?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
我伤害了她 而我从没想要伤害她
I hurt her and that's not what I wanted to do.
你到底想说什么
What are you trying to say?
没什么
Ugh, nothing.
没事
Nothing at all.
开车吧
You should drive.
我知道
I know,
你觉得我背叛了维奥莱特
you think that I cheated on Violet.
但佐伊 我没有
But Zoe, I didn't.
我这次完全没想那个
I didn't think of that this time.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
很重要
But it does.
这很重要 佐伊
It does matter, Zoe.
因为你 维奥莱特对我的最后记忆
Because of you, the last thought that Violet ever had of me
很痛苦
was painful
而且那不是真的
and not true.
所以 这很重要
So yeah, it does matter.
你也应该在乎
And it should matter to you.
你错了
You're wrong.
那不是维奥莱特对你的最后记忆
That is not Violet's last memory of you.
你怎么知道她当时在想什么
And how do you know what she was thinking, huh?
我把真♥相♥告诉她了
I told her what happened.
我吻了你 但你没有回吻我
I kissed you and that you didn't kiss me back.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you go and do that?
我也不知道
I don't really know.
只是觉得应该这样做
It just felt right when I did it.
别动了
Stop that!
我想告别
I want to say good bye.
窗户坏了
the window's broken.
你如果犯了癫痫 变异人会吃了你
The freaks could get at you if you seize.
那就吃吧
Let them!
他居然就这样死了
I can't believe he's gone.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我当时应该去帮他
I should have tried to help him.
那样我们就都死了
Then we'd all be dead.
我帮他们是因为我想离开厄尔
I only helped them because I had to get away from Earl.
你当时想丢下我
You wanted to leave me behind.
我本打算叫你一起走的
I was gonna ask you to come with us.
应该由我去救杰克
I should've been the one to save Jake.
我
Me.
他救了我那么多次 我却让他死了
He saved my life so many times and I let him die.
他只是想给我找个安全的地方
And all he wanted was to find me a safe place.
天哪 他消失了
Oh my God, he's gone.
什么
What?
他不见了
He's gone.
刚才还在那里
He was there.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
天哪
Oh my God.
他受伤了
He was hurt.
他受伤了 可我没去救他
He was hurt and I didn't help him.
我没帮他
I didn't help him!
他受伤了 但他不希望你受伤
He was hurt and he didn't want you to.
他想给你找个安全的家
He wanted to find you a safe home.
也许他觉得自己做到了
Maybe he realized he did.
你躲在这里干什么
What are you doin' hidin' in here?
我觉得我在变异
I think I'm turning.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你看我的胳膊
Look at my arm.
我觉得很奇怪
I feel weird.
我嗓子很干 头也很疼
My throat's dry, my head hurts.
如果我变异了 你要保证给我个痛快
If I do turn, you have to promise to kill me fast.
这个
Yeah.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你不能让我变成变异人
You can't let me turn into a freak.
你是我最好的朋友了
You're my closest friend here.
我应该杀不了变异人
I don't think I can kill any freaks.
做不到了
Not anymore.
我...
I don't...
别担心 你没变异 知道吗
And don't worry, you're not turning, alright?
只是起疹子了
It's just a rash.
我应该能从这里
I should be able to establish contact
与外界建立联♥系♥ 查清♥真♥♥相♥
from in here and find out what happened.
这里是你们黑客组织的掩护吗
This business was a front for your hacker group?
当时是为最坏情况做的打算
It was a rendezvous point for a worst case scenario.
比如你朋友毁了整个镇子那样吗
Like your friends destroying the entire town?
那种最坏情况
That kind of worst case scenario?
我们想揭露一些丑恶的真♥相♥
We were trying to expose something terrible.
干得漂亮
Good job there.
本来只想弄个小爆♥炸♥
It was supposed to be a small explosion.
确实 干得漂亮
Again, good job there.
你能别说了吗
Would you stop that?
巴雷特 你到底有没有想过自己干了什么
Barrett, have you really thought about what you've done?
我是指认认真真地思考
I mean, really, really thought of it?
想想那些被你害死的人
All those people you killed.
玛丽
Mary,
维奥莱特
Violet,
佐伊
Zoe.
以及那间高中里的所有人
All the rest of the people at the high school.
你手上沾满了他们的鲜血
Their blood is on your hands.
这一切都是凯勒的实验引起的
It was Keller's experiments that started this.
是凯勒的错
It's Keller's fault.
凯勒
Keller?
是你的爆♥炸♥将其扩散到了成千上万人中
It was your explosion that spread it to thousands of people.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表