剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
是你
Yours.
我们当时被发现了
We were discovered.
也许他们就是这么马虎
Maybe they were sloppy
在什么事上都是这样
about everything.
祖鲁发现这个地方暴露了之后
Zulu must have cut contact when she realized
一定是切断了通讯
this place was jeopardized.
祖鲁难道不是因为你在公共频道上广播
I thought Zulu cut radio contact when you broadcast on an open channel
然后让大家注意到学校里的人才切断通讯的吗
and called attention to everyone at the school.
然后就引来了柯林斯 害死了娜塔莉
That's when Collins came in and killed Natalie.
你还记得娜塔莉吗
Do you remember Natalie?
她...
She was,
没错 她死在教练和呆子之后
yeah, she was after Coach and Noodle,
勒肖恩之前
but before LeShawn.
我当然记得娜塔莉
Of course I remember Natalie.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
怎样对你
Doing what?
告诉我我都做了些什么
Telling me what I've done.
我告诉你的
I'm not telling you anything that you
都是你自己心知肚明的
don't already know.
你在逼我想那些事
You're making me think about it.
是吗
Is that what I'm doing?
你在享受我的不安
You're enjoying my discomfort.
不安
Discomfort?
我该为你的不安而心怀愧疚吗
I'm supposed to feel bad that you feel discomfort?
当玛丽被转化的时候我会不安吗
Did I feel discomfort when Mary turned?
还有维奥莱特或者佐伊死的时候呢
What about when Violet died, or Zoe?
还有迪塞尔
And Diesel?
你想要我说出我的痛苦吗
You want me say my pain?
不
No.
我想让你感受到那种痛苦
I want you to feel that pain.
我当然能感受得到痛苦
Of course I feel pain.
不
No.
我不认为你感受到了
I don't think you do.
至少还不够
Not enough.
我感受到了痛苦 极度的痛苦
I feel pain, I feel terrible pain!
仅此而已吗
Isn't that it?
还有其他感觉吗
Anything more?
除了痛苦 还有什么
More than pain, what else?
你告诉我
You tell me.
我的内疚
My guilt.
没错
Yeah.
算是起了个头
That's a start.
还有什么
What else?
你还想要我说什么
What else do you want from me?
你心里清楚我想要什么
You know exactly what I want.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine!
我感觉到了 行了吗
I feel it, alright?
是我害死了所有那些人
I killed all those people.
我做的某件事情出了极大的差错
Something I did went very wrong
然后所有人都死了
and everybody died.
都是我的错 都是我的错
It's all my fault, it's all my fault,
所有的房♥子 人 整个镇子
all the houses and the people and the entire town.
我都感受到了
I feel all of it.
我感受到了痛苦 感受到了内疚
I feel pain, I feel guilt.
你想听的是这个吗
Is this what you wanted from me?
你是想看到我崩溃吗
You want to see me broken?
因为我已经崩溃了 我已经一无所有了
Because I am broken, there is nothing left of me.
一无所有
Nothing!
听啊
There.
我就是想让你说出这段话
That is exactly what I wanted you to say.
佐伊说得对
Zoe was right.
我是个杀人凶手
I'm a murderer.
巴雷特
Barrett?
祖鲁
Zulu?
巴雷特
Barrett.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
没谁
No one.
没谁
No one.
托妮亚
Tonya?
你是怎么到这里来的
How did you get here?
你是真的吗
Is that really you?
我真的不能再真了
I'm very real.
你们不觉得等的时间够长了吗
Don't you think enough time has passed?
假如有人要转化
And if someone was gonna turn,
我们现在应该已经知道了 不是吗
we would have known by now, right?
没错
Yeah.
也许我们很幸运
Maybe we just got lucky.
我可不觉得自己幸运
I don't feel lucky.
现在"幸运"的定义已经不一样了
That means something different now.
我们还活着就是幸运
It means that we're alive.
玛丽 莱尔 艾迪 教练 呆子
我已经不确定活着还有什么意义了
I'm not even sure what the point is anymore.
也许意义就在于继续走下去
Maybe the point is to just keep going.
玛丽 莱尔 艾迪 教练 呆子
这样才能阻止他们赢
So they don't win.
这样才能让大家知道这里到底发生了什么
So people know what really happened here.
敬我们的朋友...
To our friends...
和我们的家人
and our families.
我不会让大家忘记
I won't let people forget
维奥莱特
Violet.
玛丽 莱尔 艾迪 教练 呆子
准备好了吗
You ready?
勒肖恩
维奥莱特
我们得确保自己的名字不要被写在墙上
We need to make sure our names don't end up here.
我们会撑过去的
We're gonna get through this.
然后成功逃出这里
And get out of here.
博迪
Birdie.
怎么回事
What's happening?
说明这附近有变异人
It means freaks are close.
好吧 但这里面没有变异人啊
Yeah, but there aren't any freaks inside.
那说明我们之中有人正在转化
Then someone in here is turning.
爸爸
Dad?
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表