剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
畸变
第一季 第一集
? Different pubs, same name ?
周六
? Kids out in the rain, drain on society ?
? Nothin' on the telly, barely at school ?
? Acting like a fool ?
? I could have done well if it had gone better ?
不 不 赞恩 你听我说
No. No, Zane. You listen to me.
如果你觉得可以利用我而不承担任何后果
If you think you can use me and get away with it,
那你就大错特错了
then you haven't been paying attention.
很快你就会知道我是什么意思了
Oh, you'll find out what I mean soon enough.
你最好去停车场看看
You may want to look out at the parking lot.
不敢相信我大周六的被困在这个破地方
Can't believe I'm stuck in this pit on a Saturday.
伙计 我们本可能被开除的
Hey, man, we coulda got kicked out.
这把刀看着和德怀特的很像
Yo, that looks just like Dwight's knife.
因为这就是德怀特的刀
It's 'cause it was Dwight's knife.
兄弟 你偷来的
Dude, you stole that, man?
不 他...
Nah. He, uh...
给我的
gave it to me.
砰
Boom.
格罗弗
Hey! Grover!
你这么着急往哪儿赶呢
Where you going in such a hurry?
留堂
Detention!
你小子是谁
Who the hell are you?
格罗弗 格罗弗·琼斯
Grover. Grover Jones.
格罗弗 格罗弗·琼斯
Grover. Grover Jones.
你不在名单里
You're not on the list.
我知道 教练 但我想留下
I know, Coach, but I'd like to stay.
你没被留堂
Now, why would you show up to Saturday detention
为什么要来
when you don't have to?
开什么玩笑
You gotta be shitting me.
不 我没开玩笑
No. No, I'm not shitting you.
你觉得你能搞定那样的小妞
Oh, you think you can handle a little lady like that?
拜托了 我能留下来吗
Come on. Can I stay?
我不会错过这场好戏的
Oh, I wouldn't miss it.
快滚到你的座位上去
Now get your butt in a seat.
-快点 -谢了
- Now. - Thank you.
好了 大家伙们 我得去拿点东西
All right, people, I got to go get something.
把手♥机♥都收起来
Let's put the cell phones away.
眼睛看前面 闭上嘴巴
Eyes forward. Mouths shut.
怎么了
What?
有时候你就是得释放出来
Sometimes you got to let it out.
凯勒竖井控制系统
凯勒竖井控制系统
随便看
Feel free to look.
反正你也看不懂
You wouldn't understand anything you're seeing anyway.
我叫格罗弗 你呢
I'm Grover. And you're...
忙着呢
Busy.
好的 我理解
Yeah, I can respect that.
小子
Elmo.
她无视你是因为你是个窝囊废
She's ignoring you 'cause you're a candy-ass loser.
我知道格罗弗这个名字挺奇怪的
I know Grover is kind of an odd name,
但是 这是我妈妈最喜欢的叔叔的名字
but uh, it was my mom's favorite uncle.
你妈在床上可不是这么说的
That's not what your mom said last night.
怎么 麻麻不爱你吗
What, mama don't love you?
是啊 她跟我说她一看到你就难受
Yeah, she told me she gets sad when she sees you.
我倒是希望我妈妈能看到我
I wish my mom could see me.
她看不见你吗
Oh, she can't see you?
她是瞎了还是怎么了
Is she, like, blind or something?
真好笑
Sweet.
我妈妈去世了
My mom is dead.
老兄 真的吗 真沉重
Dude, really? Heavy.
我不知道 我不是有意那样说的
I didn't know. I didn't mean to say it like that.
我是说 我是故意的
I mean, I did,
但没想着像那样说
but not like that.
你们就这么被他骗了是吗
You're just gonna let him hang, aren't you?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
对啊 你什么意思
Yeah, what are you talking about?
他妈没死 白♥痴♥
His mom's not dead, you moron.
她在化工厂的流水线工作
She works at the chemical plant on the line.
不是吧
No way.
你是在耍我吗
Are you messing with me?
没错
You got that right.
你知道我为什么被留堂吗
You know what I'm in here for?
因为我把某个耍我的小子的脑袋
I'm in here for smacking some kid's head on the sidewalk
狠砸在人行道上了
for messing with me...
我不是想耍你
I didn't mean it like that.
我只是试图活跃气氛
I was just trying to lighten things up.
你们喊我窝囊废
You guys called me a loser,
所以我觉得这么说挺有趣的
so I thought it would be funny.
开妈妈死了的玩笑可真好笑啊
Oh, dead mom jokes are hilarious.
每当我想到我死去的妈妈我都会笑
I know I laugh every time I think of my dead mom.
你妈妈
Your mom?
我妈没死 白♥痴♥
My mom's not dead, you idiot.
但你知道这样不好笑了吧
But you see how that's not funny?
我明白了
I get it.
再也不开妈妈死了的玩笑了
No dead mom jokes ever again.
别向我道歉 我被留堂是因为偷东西
Don't apologize to me. I'm in here for stealing.
他才是那个把人头打破的
He's the one who cracks skulls.
把手♥机♥放下 小姑娘
You gotta lose that phone, little lady.
好了 大家伙儿们
All right, people,
上来各拿一个桶
get up here and grab a bucket.
苦日子来了
This is hard time.
你觉得这很有趣吗
This is fun for you?
不 我只是才意识到
No, I'm just realizing
你知道我妈妈在哪工作
you know where my mom works.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
? Sugar, how you get so fly? ?
? Sugar, how you get so fly? ?
? Sugar, sugar, how you get so fly? ?
? Sugar, how you get so fly? ?
投给娜塔莉
明智之选
就跟你说周末来
I told you coming on the weekend
能占到学校最醒目的位置吧
would get us the best visual real estate in the school.
要是这么大的横幅都拉不来票
If a giant banner doesn't get people to vote for you,
那我真没办法了
I'm not sure what will.
我觉得好像没扯直
I don't think it's straight.
能再高点吗
Can you get any higher?
正想办法呢
I'm trying.
我是说我需要隐私 但不是这个意思
I said I needed privacy. This isn't what I meant.
懂了 你是希望我走呗
Oh, okay, so you just want me to go?
过来 我不是那个意思
Come here. That's not what I mean.
抱歉 打扰到你们了吗
Am I, uh... interrupting anything?
你没地方去了是吗
Don't you got someplace to be?
任何其他地方
Anyplace else to be?
真没有
Not really.
我马上出去 帮个忙
I'll be out in a minute. Do us a favor...
自己去投会儿球
go practice some free throws.
没意思了哦 兄弟
That's low, man.
真没意思
Really... low.
-你能走了吗 -好
- Can you go? - Yeah.
帮我挡一下
Hey, block for me.
我估计永远也习惯不了
I'll never get used to seeing this.
不许看
Don't look.
加油美洲狮
Go Cougars!
好了 你俩负责倒垃圾
All right, you two got trash duty.
你们去铲凳子上的口香糖
You guys are gonna be scraping the gum off the bleachers.
铲多久
For how long?
呆子 衣服装石头啦
Noodle, got rocks in your shorts?
我可没有 教练
Not me, Coach.
衣服里面的都是原装的
Only rocks I got are the ones I was born with.
直到你们清理完所有口香糖为止
You'll be scraping the bleachers until all the gum's off.
九号♥警报
Code nine.
隔离区泄漏
Containment breach imminent.
有空气污染危险
Aerial contamination danger.
待在室内
Remain indoors.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表