剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
我应该把那张照片给你看的
I should've showed you the picture.
你和迪塞尔吵架的时候
I flat out asked you
我忽然出现问你们怎么回事
when you and Diesel were arguing
而你居然当着我的面对我撒谎
and you looked right at me and lied.
我知道
I know.
你是故意要瞒着我的
You deliberately hid it from me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是不明白为什么
I just don't understand why.
我也不明白
I don't either.
就是...
It just...
我不知道 就感觉这是件很大的事
I don't know, it seemed too big.
我得自己先搞清楚
Like I needed to understand it myself
然后才能和你说
before I brought you into it.
你就没想过我能帮助你搞明白吗
You didn't think I could help you understand?
我甚至不知道要怎么想这件事
I didn't know what to think.
你不够信任我 所以才不和我说
You didn't trust me enough to share it.
我当然信任你
Of course I trusted you.
这要我怎么相信
Why would I believe that?
因为这是真话
Because it's true.
我不知道我为何选择隐瞒你 我只是...
I don't know why I decided to keep it from you, I just,
当时觉得应该这么做
it felt right at the moment.
不应该
It wasn't.
要说我在这个地方学到了什么
If I've learned anything in this place,
那就是得和你信任且信任你的人待在一起
it's that you stay with people you can trust who trust you.
你不是那个人
You are not that person.
维奥莱特 拜托 你是可以信任我的
Violet, come on, you can trust me.
我知道我犯了错 但是...
I know I made a mistake, but,
我们还是可以做到的 我们可以出去的
we can still do this, we can get out of here.
你还是不明白
You don't get it.
没有什么"我们"了
There is no more we.
所以你不走了吗
So you're not goin'?
不和你走
Not with you.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表