剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
畸变
第二季 第一集
《畸变》上季回顾
Last season on "Freakish"...
化工厂真着火了
The chemical plant's on fire!
我们必须待在室内 把窗都关好
We have to stay inside, keep the windows closed
我们不能吸入那些空气
and we cannot breathe that air.
不不不 你不能到外面去
No, no, no, no. You can't go out in that.
-让开 -大家不要啊
- Move out of the way. - People, no.
这些一点用都没有
These are all useless.
除了这一个
All of them except this one.
只有一个人能出去
So only one of us can leave.
首要目标是去消防站
The primary goal is to get to the fire station.
-如果还在的话 -好运 伙计
- If it's still there. - Good luck, man.
行动吧
Let's do it.
约翰·柯林斯 救灾和灾后重建
John Collins, Rescue and Recovery.
再在这里待20分钟
20 more minutes in this place.
我们有疫苗 只会疼一下
We have a vaccine. Just a pinch.
好的
Okay.
证明他不是政♥府♥的人的证据
Proof he's not with the government.
凯勒化工厂
柯林斯
约翰
柯林斯是凯勒的人
Collins works for Keller?
那不是疫苗 而是毒药
It's not a vaccine. It's a poison.
他是来杀我们的
He's here to kill us.
他们要冲进来了
They're breaking through!
勒肖恩 天啊 真的是你吗
Oh, LeShawn. Oh, my God, is that you?
他们跟着我来了
They followed me here.
48小时前
快 快 快
Come on. Come on. Come on.
帮帮我
I need help.
-放轻松 你安全了 -这是哪里
- Take it easy, you're safe. - Where am I at?
-你在给我注射什么 -生理盐水
- What are you putting in me? - It's a saline drip.
你严重脱水 我们还给你注射了胰岛素
You were severely dehydrated. We also gave you insulin.
你的血糖高的危险
Your sugars were dangerously high.
-我昏过去了多久 -12个小时
- How long have I been out? - 12 hours.
我不能昏这么久 我的朋友们需要帮助
I can't be out for 12 hours. My friends need help.
你是一个人来的
You came in alone.
我的朋友们都在高中里
My friends in the high school.
我们昨天开始就没水了
We ran out of water yesterday.
靠 你怎么让我就这样睡了12个小时呢
Shit. Yo, how'd you let me sleep for 12 hours?
我可以让人去把他们接来
I can have people go get them.
-他们有多少个人 -六个
- How many were there? - Six.
-学校安全吗 -嗯 我们把门锁上了
- Is the school secure? - Yeah, we blocked the doors.
但除了没水之外 他们安全吗
But other than water, they're safe?
有武器吗 能保护自己吗
They have weapons? They can protect themselves?
只有一些我们自己做的武器
Just the ones we made.
所以说没枪
So no guns.
问不出实验室里具体发生了什么
No details about what happened in that lab.
一个配合的人也没有吗
Not one likely cooperated?
然后你还完全不知道他在哪
And you have no idea where he is?
或者那个女孩在哪
Or the girl?
我得去处理一些事
I have some matters that need my attention.
慢慢喝 我一会儿就回来问你问题
Drink slowly. I'll be back soon to debrief you.
你会马上就派人去高中吗
You sending people to the high school right away?
当然
Of course.
准备好进行提取了
We're ready to extract.
周三项目 第302号♥参与者
Project Wednesday, Participant 302.
在释放后第五天取回
Retrieved five days post release.
提取完成
Period extractions.
好的 我们的技术人员没有扫描到什么
All right, our tech guys, nothing get scanned.
已确认
Check.
-钥匙 -可以出发了 他是我们的向导
- Keys. - Ready to go. He's our guide.
他需要一张地图
He needs a map.
好的 可以出发了
Okay, good to go.
你永远找不到它的
You'll never find it.
它会来找你
It'll find you.
我去楼上搜搜
I'm checking upstairs.
我需要钥匙
I need keys!
我找到他了
I got him.
现在
快跑
Run.
马上
Now.
这里出什么事了
What happened here?
他们被放出了避难所
They got let out of the shelter.
凯勒之前试图杀我们
Keller tried to kill us.
他们可能依旧想杀我们
They still might.
-他们走了 -走了
- They're gone. - Gone?
-他们会去哪里 -他们不进来了
- Where'd they go? - So they're not coming inside.
他们很有可能是在评估现场情况
Best guess they're assessing the situation?
在进来之前他们想搞清楚自己要对付的是什么
They wanna see what they're dealing with before they enter.
勒肖恩 你都和他们说了些什么
LeShawn, what did you tell them?
我说了我的朋友们在这里
I told them my friends were here.
你有告诉他们细节吗
Did you give details?
我只和他们说了我们需要帮助 仅此而已
I just told them we needed help. That's it.
你确定吗
You're sure?
假如你有什么想说的 直说好了
Look, if it's something you wanna say to me, you should just say it.
我需要知道细节 是你把这些人引来的
I need specifics. You brought these people here.
我先他们一步赶回来 就是为了提醒你们
I beat them here so I could warn you about them!
那是因为你暴露了我们的位置
Because you revealed our location.
够了 闭嘴你们两个
Okay, stop it! Both of you.
其他人还不知道发生了什么
The others don't know what's going on.
所以回去吧
So go.
一天时间真是天翻地覆啊
A lot can change in a day, huh?
是啊 你还活着
I mean, yeah. You're still alive.
我回来的时候看到你看那家伙的
I saw how you was looking at that pencil dick
眼神了
when I got here.
-巴雷特 -是的 巴雷特
- Barrett? - Yeah, Barrett.
你们还在沙发上拥抱
And you were hugged up on the couch.
我才走了不到两天
I wasn't even gone for two days.
在沙发上
On the couch.
你是说他在我最好的朋友死了之后
You mean when he was comforting me
安慰我的时候
after my best friend died?
-娜塔莉死了 -你就是嫉妒这个
- Natalie died? - That's what you're jealous of?
嫉妒他在我亲眼见到她被吃掉之后安慰我
That he was just sitting with me after I watched her get eaten?
我不知道 对不起 过来
I didn't know. Look, I'm sorry. Come here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到像娜塔莉那样
I couldn't do what Natalie did.
我也想帮助所有人
I mean, I'd wanna help everybody,
但是像她那样去
but to go like that...
我不知道迪塞尔如何接受
I don't know how Diesel can deal.
这需要时间
It's gonna take time.
他会走出来的
He'll figure it out.
这太可怕了 不是吗
It's awful, isn't it?
和某个人如此亲密 却被迫失去她
Being so close to someone. To have it taken away.
让我怀疑我们所做的到底有没有意义
Makes me think it's not even worth it.
当然是有意义的
Of course it's worth it.
迪塞尔现在确实很受伤 但是
I mean, Diesel hurts now, but...
至少他拥有过
I mean, at least he had someone.
也许吧
Maybe.
如果我失去了你 我会崩溃 但是
Hey, if I lost you, I would be crushed, but...
我依然会高兴我们拥有过彼此
I would still be glad that we had this.
你不会高兴我们拥有过彼此吗
You wouldn't be glad that we had this?
我当然会
Of course I would.
但是
But?
没有但是
It's nothing.
我只是很难接受
It's just hard.
我们都很脆弱
Yeah, we're all vulnerable.
是的
Yeah.
你知道我会一直陪着你的 对吗
you know I'm not going anywhere, right?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
该死
Shit.
走 这边 这边
Go, go. This way, this way.
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表