剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表
Definitely not.
这里是男厕
This is the men's restroom.
女厕要排队
There was a line in the ladies'.
女厕总是要排队的
Apparently there always is.
我认得你
I know you.
我看过《福布斯》对你做的的专访
I read that profile "Forbes" did on you.
还是《财富》 关于你的软件
Or was it "Fortune"? About your app?
你会看《财富》
You read "Fortune"?
我爸是一名风险投资人
My dad's a venture capitalist.
镇上这种人不多
There aren't many of those here in the Valley.
等等
Wait.
你说的不是蔡斯·班克罗夫特吧
You don't mean Chase Bancroft, do you?
-你认识他吗 -只是听说过而已
- You know him? - Only by reputation.
你这么年轻就如此成功
You're really young to be so successful.
被困在高中一定很糟心
It must suck to be stuck in high school.
我妈觉得这种社交会对我有好处
My mother thought the social interaction would be good for me.
真不敢相信你这么聪明的人
I can't believe someone as smart as you
还没想到逃出去的方法
hasn't figured a way out of here yet.
我几乎成功了
I almost did.
我用无线电求助 但后来发生了不幸的事
I radioed for help, but it had unfortunate consequences.
比吃人的变异人还不幸吗
More unfortunate than cannibal freaks?
凯勒化工厂派人来杀我们
Keller Chemicals sent people to kill us.
我们还没碰到过
We haven't seen anything like that.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们暂时已经处理好了
We've taken care of them for the time being.
你的意思是现在安全了吗
So you're saying it's safe?
我很好奇你的朋友们是否知道有你在
I wonder if your friends know how lucky they are
他们有多幸运 巴雷特
to have you here, Barrett.
你瞧 我们五分钟内搜罗到的东西还不少
Hey, look, we did pretty good for a five‐minute snatch and grab.
嗯 这些应该能让我们维持一阵子
Yeah, all this should keep us up for a while,
即使现在人数多了一倍
even with our numbers doubled.
你能让我们留在这儿真的很好
Hey, look, man, it's really cool for you to let us stay here.
话说 维奥莱特见到你好像不太开心
So... Violet didn't seem too happy to see you.
是啊 因为她是个疯婊♥子♥
Yeah, well, that's 'cause she's a crazy bitch.
别这样
Hey, man, come on.
你没必要这样说她
You don't need to talk about her like that.
她在我卡车上放了个自♥制♥炸♥药♥ 然后引爆了
She put a homemade explosive in my truck and blew it up?
-我靠 -对啊
- Holy shit. - Yeah.
我叫她神经病的时候可不是在开玩笑
I wasn't joking when I called her psycho.
她那样做一定是有原因的
Oh, she must have had a reason for that.
怎么 就因为我在派对上和某个女孩说话了吗
What, because I talked to some girls at a party?
你是说你背着她偷吃吧
You mean you cheated on her.
随便了 关你什么事
Yo, whatever. You know, what's it to you?
我靠 你和她吗
Oh, shit. You and her?
对
Yeah.
她还真是没浪费半点时间
Wow, she sure didn't waste any time.
那你可得小心了
Well, it's your funeral.
别惹毛她
Just don't piss her off.
你看到了吗
You catch that?
-你玩过滑板吗 -没有
- You ever skate? - No.
想试试吗 我可以教你些基本的
Want to give it a try? I could show you the basics.
不用了
I'm good.
有人吗
Hello?
抱歉
Sorry.
我很担心格罗弗带回来的那些人
I'm concerned about these people Grover brought back.
别
Don't.
我很庆幸格罗弗找到了他们
I'm happy Grover found them.
他们会加速耗尽我们的资源
They're gonna be a significant drain on our resources,
而且他们身上还带着枪
and they're still carrying around their guns.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说话吗 我说了别管这事
Are you listening to me? I said let it go.
我不懂你为什么生我的气
I don't know why you're upset with me.
我已经穿着沾血的衣服好几天了
I've been walking around in bloody clothes for days,
我都没发现
and I didn't even notice.
之前有更紧迫的问题
There were more pressing concerns.
你了解我 这听起来像是
You knew me. Does that sound like
-我会做的事吗 -当然不像
- something I would do? - Of course not.
然而
And yet...
你最近的行为很反常
You haven't been behaving as you normally would.
我们都一样
None of us have.
我失去了太多
I've lost so much.
我知道
I know.
呆子 娜塔莉 勒肖恩 我...
Noodle, Natalie, LaShawn, I'm...
我本来以为我妈妈和我弟弟们也死了
And I thought my mom and my brothers,
但之后这些人来了
and then these people come.
你却只想把他们赶走吗
And then you just want to kick them out?
我觉得我们应该考虑清楚后果
I think we should consider the consequences.
但他们不是变异人
Yeah, but they're not freaks.
他们不是想毒死我们的人
They're not people trying to poison us.
他们只是没有这所学校保护
They're just regular people who survived
也活了下来的普通人
without the protection of this school.
如果他们在外面能活下来
If they survived out there,
你觉得你的弟弟们可能也活下来了
you think maybe your brothers did too?
我希望也有人会收留他们
And I hope somebody would take them in.
你的衣服上全是血
Your clothes are all bloody.
给
Here.
他说他们发出了无线电 那听起来挺有希望
He said they radioed out, so that sounds promising.
又要吃 不是吧你
Another one? Really?
现在要焦虑的事挺多的
There's kind of a lot to be anxious about right now.
搞什么
What the hell?
你在这儿
辐射避难所
混♥蛋♥睡这里
干得漂亮 阴沉鬼
Well played, sulky guy.
他看上去不像是消极抵抗的类型
He didn't strike me as the passive aggressive type,
更像是主动进攻型的
more aggressive aggressive.
我们下一步要怎么做
What's our next move?
我们友好一点
We play nice...
暂时而已
for now.
-你和赞恩聊过了 -嗯
- You talked to Zane. - Yep.
-他全都告诉你了吗 -他说得够多了
- He told you everything? - He told me enough.
格罗弗 我...
Look, Grover, I...?
不 这跟我没关系
No, no, look, it's none of my business.
对 是没关系
Right, it's not.
但我知道听起来是什么样
But I know how it sounds.
我当时气疯了
I freaked out, okay?
我被欺骗时会失控
I don't do well when people lie to me.
是啊 谁都一样
Yeah, yeah, nobody does.
我只是不希望你认为
I just don't want you to go around thinking
我是个无法自控的疯子
that I'm some crazy person who just loses control.
我不是那样的人
That's not who I am.
就像我知道你不是变♥态♥跟踪狂
Just like I know you're not some creepy stalker
为了勾搭女生 故意被留堂
who goes to detention to pick up on girls.
只为了一个女生
It's just the one.
到处都是血迹
There are blood stains everywhere.
总好过到处都是变异人吧
Hey, it's better than freaks everywhere.
很多人死在这个房♥间
Well, a lot of people have died in this room.
如果你们想打扫一下 我好像有拖把
I think I've got a mop if you want to clean it up.
灾变发生后我都没在床上睡过觉
I haven't slept on a bed since it happened.
应该说没睡过觉 真的
Or slept, really.
这些床挺好的
Well, these are nice.
比看起来要舒服
More comfortable than they look.
无论如何都不要去实验楼那边
Avoid the science wing at all costs.
那边有变异人
There are freaks there.
在你们更熟悉学校之前
It's probably best not to wander the halls
最好别在走廊乱跑
until you're more familiar with the school.
等等 还有没被关起来的变异人吗
Wait, there are still freaks loose?
小心为上
Just be careful.
是时候了 走吧
It's time. Let's go.
你检查这条走廊 我负责另外一条
You check this hallway. I'll take the other one.
奥利 我想应该是这边
Ollie, I think it's this way.
搞什么
What the hell?
剧集 | 畸变(2016) | 导航列表