剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
而且只是暂时的对策
And it's only a temporary measure,
为了确保她恢复健康
to make sure she recovers her health.
那辆车呢 去西班牙的旅行呢
And the car? The trip to Spain?
我们是要去见我女儿
We're going to see my daughter!
而且那车不贵 只是好玩而已
And the car isn't a flash car, it's just a fun thing.
卖♥♥掉我们住了一辈子的房♥子
And selling the house we've lived in all of our lives?
别这样 她是一个人 你知道
Oh, come on! She is an individual, you know.
她活着不只是为了养你们
She doesn't exist just to parent you lot!
是吗
Is that so?
-爸爸 -干吗
- Dad! - Yeah?
妈妈打电♥话♥过来
Mum was on the phone.
她现在可以来接我们了吗
Can she collect us now?
她刚吃完午饭 在回来的路上
She's on her way back from lunch.
好啊 当然
Yeah, sure.
和一个男人
With a man!
什么
What?
你这个傻瓜
You idiot!
什么男人
What man?
很棒啊
Oh, wow! That's amazing.
我完成一楼后
Well, when I've finished with the ground floor,
就去楼上
I'm going to move upstairs,
把一个旧卫生间拆掉
where I'm going to rip out an old bathroom,
打造一个开放式主卧套房♥
create a sort of open plan master suite.
令人印象深刻
Wow, that's impressive.
听起来像是专业建筑师的工作
I mean, that sounds like the work of a professional builder.
没有 没有 没有
Oh, no! No, no, no.
都是自学的 不过 如果你学一些东西
All self-taught, but, er, you know, you pick things up.
现在几乎可以在谷歌♥上搜到任何东西
You can Google almost everything these days.
是啊 是啊 我还自己给我家重装了电线
Yeah, yeah, I even, er, even rewired the place myself, so...
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
这可真是个成就啊
It's quite an achievement.
独自翻新一整套房♥
I mean, to renovate a whole house singlehandedly!
我不知道 ...
Oh, I mean, I don't know, it's, it's...
我给你再拿一杯...
Can I get you a-another...?
-还是一样的 -谢谢你
- Same again? - Thank you!
你们的私生活怎么样
What about your private lives?
是不是可以说有一些混乱
Is it fair to say they're in some turmoil?
好了 孩子们 午饭好了 你们出来吧
OK, girls, lunch is ready. Out you get!
好 第一个游到爸爸这边来的
Right, first one to swim to Dad.
看到一只苍蝇...
Caught a fly...
我哥和我姐的婚姻都有些问题
Well, my brother and sister were having marital problems,
你是这个意思吗
if that's what you mean?
那你呢
And you?
-我 -游到爸爸这边来
- Me? -Swim to Daddy.
没有 没有 没有
Oh, no. No, no. No.
没什么特别的
No-one special.
见鬼
Shit!
幸运的是 我单身
Well, fortunately, being single, for me,
生活远没有那么复杂
life's a lot less complicated.
也许是身体上的问题 也许是感情上的
It could be a physical problem or an emotional one.
我们与自身性♥欲♥的关系
You see, our relationship with our libido,
非常复杂
it's a very complicated thing.
乔治 我能问一下 你手♥淫♥吗
Can I ask you, George, do you ever masturbate?
偶尔...
Er, well, you know, occasionally...
所以他身体应该没问题
So, then there can't be anything physically wrong with him,
对吗
can there?
乔治 现在你脑海里
Is there anything, erm, George,
有没有什么你可能觉得
on your mind right now that you might think
导致了你缺乏欲望
accounts for your lack of desire?
海伦一天都在外面工作
Er, well, erm, well, Helen's out at work all day,
经常很晚回家
often late home.
我在家工作 照顾莉莉
I'm working on the house, looking after Lily.
我想我们只是疏远了
I guess we've just drifted apart.
对 根据我的经验 问题的关键是亲密
Hm. Yes, you see, in my experience, it's about intimacy.
是你们的交流
It's about communication.
是吗
Isn't it?
好 那
Right, so, erm,
我建议我们先把性放在一边
what I propose is that we take sex off the agenda
开始互相对话
and start talking to each other.
你们可以接受吗
Is that acceptable to you?
-海伦 -可以
- Helen? - Yes.
乔治呢
George?
可以
Yep.
很好
Great.
问题是 孩子需要感到
The thing is, kids need to feel
他们的父母值得信任 不是吗
that their parents can be trusted, don't they?
值得依靠 在一起
Relied on, united.
如果他们的妈妈开始和其他人约会了
What are they going to think
他们会怎么想
if their mum starts dating other people?
我们是有协议
Well, yes, we had an agreement.
我们是分开六个月
Yes, it was a six month break.
是 但只是分开
Yes, but there was only a break
等我弄到钱还给她
so I could get the money together to pay her back.
而不是和别人约会
There was nothing about seeing other people.
如果你想让她回心转意 很简单
Look, if you want her back, it's really simple.
是吗 继续
Is it? Go on.
首先 道歉
Well, firstly, apologise.
男人把事情搞砸了 道歉总是道得不够
I mean, men never apologise enough when they've fucked it up.
然后告诉她你很理解
Then say how that you understand
她肯定很痛苦
how awful it must have been for her.
表现出真心诚意的懊悔
You know, express real, abject remorse.
然后问她的感受
Then ask her how she's feeling.
然后倾听 哪怕要花一整晚 你听她说
And listen, you know, even if it takes all night, you listen.
你就听着 不要打断...
You just listen, you don't interrupt...
要全神贯注 不管要多久
With your full attention, OK? For as long as it takes.
我的老天爷
Bloody hell.
然后跟她说你想她
Then tell her you miss her.
不是想孩子 就是想她
Not the kids. Just her.
真的 怎么 这就行了
Really? What, and that's it?
对 差不多吧 来啊
Yeah! More or less. Come on!
我现在无法接听电♥话♥
Hi, I can't come to the phone right now,
如果您留个言
but if you leave a message,
我会尽快回您
I'll get right back to you.
我知道我不该给你打电♥话♥
Hey! I know I shouldn't be calling you,
但我只是想... 想问个好
but I just wanted to... just wanted to say hi.
反正 就只有几天了
Anyway, erm, only a few days to go.
行了 先生
All right, mister.
搞什么...
What the fu...
靠... 我的...
Fu... Oh, my...
我的天
God!
-你好 玛丽 -你好
- Hi, Mary! - Oh, hello!
-你好吗 -我挺好 你呢
- How are you? - I'm all right. How're you doing?
-很好 -来 我来帮你
- Fine! - Oh, come on, let me give you a hand.
谢谢了
Oh, thanks!
妈妈想让我们在她出门的时候把自己的东西都清走
Mum wants all our stuff out of the house while she's away.
真无法相信她要把住了这么多年的房♥子卖♥♥掉
I can't believe that she's selling up after all these years.
是啊 她想多出去旅行
Yeah, I know. She wants to do more travelling.
她还说要去印度
India, she says!
我想她要和...
Oh, well. I suppose she's going to go with...
马克 对
Mark, yeah.
他是个... 大夫 对吧
Yeah. He's a, he's a doctor, isn't he?
对 退休了的外科医生
That's right. Retired surgeon.
很幸运 对吧
Well, it's lucky, isn't it?
幸好她生病时他刚好在场
It was lucky he was right on the spot where she was taken ill.
应该是吧...
Yeah, I guess...
坏了 我得赶紧回去 火上做着东西呢
Ah no, I've got to dash. I've got something on the stove.
-回头见 -好的 再见
- Look, I'll see you soon. - OK. All right, bye.
-你老婆竟然跟踪我 -你确定是她
- I can't believe your wife followed me! - Are you sure it was her?
确定 她直接到了我后面
Positive! All right, she, she came right up behind me.
她把我逼得差点开出去
She nearly ran me off the road.
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表