剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
Oh, can I hang on to it? I'm sure she'd love to see it.
当然 留着吧
Yes, yes, no, keep it.
她也能以后传给她孩子
She can pass it on to her own kids one day.
希望如此吧
Well, I wish.
别担心 她会找到好归宿
Oh, don't worry, she'll find someone.
她还有时间 她会是个好妈妈的
She's still got time. She'd make a lovely mum.
没错
She would.
他们都好吗
Are they all OK?
我
I, er...
嗯 我想是吧
Yeah. I think so.
你当然会担心 人之常情
Well, of course you worry. It's only natural.
但他们会想明白的 给他们点时间
But they'll come round. Give them time.
好了 我不多说了
Anyway, I won't keep you.
这些包是给慈善商店的吗
Are these bags for the charity shop?
对 我本想带去的 然后我
Oh, yes, I meant to take them and I...
我能拿去
I can take them down there
反正一会我也要去 顺便
cos I'm going there later. It's no trouble.
-那谢谢了 -不客气
- Oh, thanks. - OK.
好了 那回见
All right, I'll see you later, then.
再见
Bye.
再见 马克
Bye, Mark.
她总是不请自来 对吧
She's always popping over, isn't she?
我不介意
Well, I don't mind.
我介意
I would.
孩子小的时候 她跟他们处得很好
She was great with the kids when they were young.
她总替我在放学后看着他们
She kept an eye on them for me after school.
她帮了我好多
I tell you, she helped me a lot.
然后我们应该这样结尾
And then I think we should end...
我理解 在我们分居的时候
I understand that, while we're both separated...
你选择和谁约会不关我的事
..It is none of my business who you choose to see.
"不关我的事" 什么
"..It is none of my..." What?
就这么写 她会喜欢的 相信我
No, she'll appreciate that. Trust me.
但这不意味着我不在乎
But that doesn't mean I don't care.
我在乎
I do.
而且我希望 全心全意希望
And I hope, with all my heart...
"全心全意" 我可不会那么说
"..With all my heart"? I wouldn't say that.
我希望 全心全意希望
I hope, with all my heart,
我们能破镜重圆
that we can put our marriage back together.
"破镜重圆"
"..Marriage back together."
"...全意"
"..Heart."
这很好 非常好
OK, that's good. That's really good.
我爱你
I love you.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
"...重圆" 后面是什么
"..Back together." What was that?
我爱你
I love you.
"我爱你"
"I love you."
杰克
Jake.
"杰克"
"Jake."
亲你 亲你 亲你
Kiss, kiss, kiss?
两个亲你
Er... Two kisses?
三个亲你
Three kisses.
很好 很妙 太天才了
Well, that's good. That's brilliant. That's genius.
我要回办公室了
OK, I've got to get back to the office.
太谢谢你了 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you,
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
你来干吗
What are you doing here?
你...你在搬家
You're...? You're moving?
是啊
Yeah, that's right.
现在我失业了 付不起房♥租
I can't afford the rent, now I'm unemployed.
我不得不带孩子们走
So, I have to uproot my girls.
她们刚从失去父亲的悲痛中走出来
And they were just getting over losing their dad.
所以你就...
So, you're...
针对我的家人
You got me back.
以眼还眼 是吗
An eye for an eye, is that it?
不要打扰我们了 好吗
Just leave us in peace, will you?
我知道你母亲身体一直很好
I understand your mother had always enjoyed good health.
妈妈一直保持身体健康
Mum always kept herself fit as a fiddle.
所以她突然晕倒...
So her collapse...
...一定让你们很吃惊吧
..I mean, that must have come as a shock.
是啊
Yeah, it did.
她努力让身体好转
She made every effort to get better,
这不像她
but it wasn't like her.
是啊 我们当然担心她
So, yes, of course we were concerned.
很好
Great.
可以了吗
Have you got it?
很好
Good.
所以...
So...
你和莱拉怎么样了
How are things with you and Leila?
时好时坏 妈妈
Yeah, it's up and down, Mum.
不过我开始找别人聊聊了
But I've started talking to someone.
有点起色
That's made a bit of a difference.
-治疗师 -对 算是吧
- A therapist? - Er, yeah. Yeah, sort of.
对
Yeah.
很好啊
Oh, great.
她教我从不同的角度看事情
Yeah, she's making me see things from a different point of view.
从女性的角度
You know, from a woman's point of view.
杰克 那很棒啊
Oh, Jake, that's amazing.
你和马克怎么样了
Well, you know... How are things going with Mark?
我知道 在你看来 事情发生得...
Look... I know that things have happened, you know...
...真的很快
..Really quickly, from your point of view.
但这并不是我计划之内
I didn't plan this, though.
我知道 我知道 当然
Yeah, I know, I know. Of course.
是啊
Yeah.
他女儿叫什么 住在西班牙的那个
What's his daughter's name, the one who lives in Spain?
-苏菲 -苏菲
- Sophie. - Sophie, yeah.
你跟她说过话吗 我是说 面对面
Have you spoken to her? I mean, in person.
没有 为什么要
No, why would I?
我不知道 只是觉得...
Well, I don't know. I just thought...
你见过她的照片吗 或者...
I mean, have you seen a photograph of her or...?
杰克 看在上帝的份上
Oh, Jake, for God's sake.
别疑神疑鬼了
Stop being so suspicious.
我可以照顾好自己 你知道吗
I can look after myself, you know?
我知道 妈妈 我只是担心你
Yeah, I know, Mum. But I'm just worried about you.
20便士一杯
好
Right.
这次印度之行一定会很精彩
This trip to India is going to be wonderful.
你看了吗
Have you looked at it?
很有吸引力
I mean, it's sensational stuff.
要我给你讲讲行程安排吗
Shall I talk you through the itinerary?
明天再说好吗
Can we do it tomorrow?
当然 当然
Yeah, of course, of course.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah. Yes, I'm fine.
只是在想孩子们的事
Just thinking about the kids.
说来有趣...
It's funny, you know...
...我以前从没离开六个星期这么久的
..I have never gone away anywhere for six weeks before.
现在突然这么长时间
And now, it suddenly seems a long time.
我觉得他们会处理好自己的事情
I think they'll manage all right on their own.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 但是你还是忍♥不住担心他们 不是吗
I know. But you can't stop worrying about them, can you?
我...
I had a...
今天和杰克聊了聊...
..A bit of a chat to Jake today and...
...已经很久没有和女儿们好好地聊过天了
..I haven't talked to the girls, not properly, for ages.
她们好像有点不对劲
Something doesn't seem quite right about them.
总是有一些...
There's always going to be...
...这样或那样的事发生 不是吗
..Some drama or other going on, isn't there?
尽量别去担心
Try not to worry about it.
你不担心你女儿吗
Don't you worry about your daughter?
不太担心 她能力很强
No, not really. She's a very capable woman.
你有她的照片吗
Do you have a photo of her?
新手♥机♥里没有
Not in this new phone, no.
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表