剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
Yeah.
海伦 你还好吗
Helen, how are you doing?
什么
What?
这份工作对你来说是一个飞跃
It's a big step up for you, this job.
而且你也送走了很多员工
And you've had to let a lot of staff go.
这会让人压力很大
That can be highly stressful.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
Ok.
我会告诉保安的
Well, I'll make security aware, then.
听着 抱歉 抱歉
Look, I'm sorry... I'm sorry.
我不该在电♥话♥上告诉你的 我应该等等的
I shouldn't have told you on the phone, I should have waited.
我不该挂你电♥话♥
I shouldn't have put the phone down on you.
你感觉如何
So, how are you feeling?
我...还行 有点害怕
I... er, yeah, OK. A bit scared.
听我说
OK, hear me out.
我知道你会生下来 无论我说或做什么
I know you're going to have it, whatever I say or do.
我只是 我了解你
I just, well, I know you.
小奈
So, Nats...
你能给我一周时间吗
..Can you give me a week?
一周时间干什么
A week for what?
我只是需要想想清楚 做些重大决定
I just need to sort myself out, make some big decisions.
卡拉 还有女儿们 我的脑子现在一团乱麻
Carla, the girls. My head's a mess right now.
我得 我得做正确的事
I've got... I've got to do the right thing...
至少不能让孩子受委屈
..By the kids at least.
还有你的孩子
And by our kid.
你休息一周 在家待着 我就这点要求
Take a week off work. Just sit tight, that's all I'm asking.
拜托了
Please.
让我好好想想 小奈 好吗
Let me sort myself, Nats. OK?
好
Yeah.
到了
Yeah, here we go.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
小心 小心
Careful! Careful.
你瞧
Da-da!
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
这太棒了 喜欢 但它怎么在这
It's fantastic, yes. But... why is it here?
出♥售♥
这是你的生日礼物
It's your birthday present.
马克 我我我无法接受这个 天哪
Mark, I, I, I can't accept this. Oh, my God, it's...
为什么
Why not?
这太贵重了 这简直
Well it... it, it's just too much! It's just...
天哪 我是不是又太过了
Oh, God, I haven't gone too far again, have I?
马克 我没法接受一辆车
Mark, I can't accept a car!
但薇薇 有何不可呢 这不过是钱
But Viv, why not? It's only money!
我这个年纪 只能花钱
At my age, all you can do is spend it...
花在令我爱之人开心的事上
..On making someone I love happy.
我们去兜兜风
OK, let's go for a spin!
马克 马克 这实在是
Mark, Mark, it's just that it's...
来吧 来吧 你会喜欢的
Come on, come on, come on. You're going to enjoy this.
或者 不喜欢它
Or, not love it.
第一次我来开吧 好吗
I'll drive, shall I, to start with?
好 你来开
Yes, you drive!
今天太适合开车兜风了
It's the perfect day for a drive
午餐的地方也很不错 你会喜欢的
and I found a great little place for lunch you're going to love.
好啊
Ok.
出发了 我们出发了
Let's go, let's go!
你们跟邻居 贝内特太太关系如何
What was your relationship with your neighbour, Mrs Bennett?
玛丽一直住在我们隔壁
Erm, well, Mary had lived next door to us since... forever.
薇薇安在吗
Yoo-hoo! Vivien?
多年前 她有过一个小男孩
She'd had a baby boy years ago
大概正是妈妈生下杰克的时候 不过
around the same time that mum had Jake. But...
不幸的是 那个小男孩死了
..He died, unfortunately.
后来她丈夫离开了她
And then when her husband walked out on her,
我们努力让她融入我们的生活
we did our best to include her in our life.
小时候 妈妈出去工作 她就来照顾我们
When we were kids, she looked after us when mum was at work.
给我们做饭 监督我们写作业
You know, cooking meals, helping us with our homework.
她会帮忙做这类事情
That, that kind of thing.
那她不只是邻居 更像是家庭的一份子
So she was more than a neighbour? More like part of the family?
对 实际上 我不知道没有她我们会怎么办
Yeah, I don't know what we would have done without her, actually.
所以在庆祝的当晚
Which is why she was with you on the night of the, er,
她跟你们在一起
on the night of the celebration?
是的 她就像家人一样
Yeah. She's just like one of us.
你好
Hello!
我在拔草 趁它们还没长大
Just getting out the crabgrass before it takes hold.
-杂草真可怕 -是啊 谢谢你 玛丽
- Dreadful stuff. - Oh, right. Thank you, Mary.
这车不一般啊 很漂亮
It's quite something, isn't it? It's lovely!
是啊 是个礼物 太奢侈了
Yeah, it's, erm, it was a present, way too extravagant.
瞎说 她该被人宠着 不是吗 玛丽
Nonsense. She deserves to be spoilt, doesn't she, Mary?
对 对 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, of course she does.
我没想到你会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I didn't realise that...
我本想跟你说一声 应该告诉你的
Oh! I, I meant to mention it to you, I'm... I should have said.
亲爱的 我们已经晚了 该走了
Darling, we're late already. We should get going.
-好 我们走吧 -这次你来开吧
- Yes, all right. Yes. - Why don't you drive this time?
晚点再聊
We'll chat later.
在最顶层 门已经开了 上来吧
Top floor. It's open, come up.
其实莱拉和我现在关系不错
Yeah, Leila and I have been pretty good, actually.
她开始跟我讲话了 算是进步
She's started talking to me again, which is progress.
那挺好的
Yeah, it's good.
这沙发不是你的吧
Hey, this sofa isn't yours, is it?
不是我的 公♥寓♥里配的沙发
Er, no, no. It comes part furnished.
别让孩子们弄坏了
Well, don't let the kids ruin it.
他们又不是野兽
Well, they're not animals!
-迁居愉快 -你好
- Happy housewarming! - Hey!
天啊 新地方好赞 很贵吧
Bloody hell, this is amazing! Must have cost a fortune!
-我也这么说 -并不贵
- That's what I said! - Well, it doesn't, so...
肯定是朋友给了优♥惠♥价
Mates rates, apparently.
是的 有个健身房♥的朋友要出去几个月
Yes, it's a friend at the gym who's away for few months.
-是啊 -乔治没来吗
- Course. - No George?
他心情不好 在酒吧呢
He's down the pub, he's in a mood.
他没有心情不好
He's not in a mood!
他是想安安静静地看报
He just fancied a quiet hour with the papers.
我们又不是连体婴
We're not joined at the hip.
打扰一下 介意我坐这里吗
Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?
没事 你坐
Er, yeah, yeah.
那边有点吵
It's just a bit noisy round there.
-没关系 -谢谢
- No problem. - Thanks.
妈妈 可以进了 上来吧
Hi, Mum. It's open, come on up.
-她跟你说那辆车的事了吗 -难以置信
- Did she tell you about the car? - I know! It's unbelievable.
至少我们知道他能买♥♥得起车
I mean, at least we know he's solvent, I suppose.
对啊 但也有点过头了
Yeah, but it's a bit OTT.
对 我不喜欢
Yeah, I don't like it.
又是给妈妈送礼物又是带她去国外旅行 不正常
Showering her with gifts and foreign trips? Not normal.
可能他就是想宠着她 他不是这么说了嘛
Well, maybe he just wants to spoil her? It has been heard of.
不 过头了 他有什么目的
No, it's too much. I mean, what is he after?
-你好 -你好 欢迎
Hi! Hey! Hey! Welcome!
-你们家人关系很亲密 -对 是这样
- Would you say you were a close family? - I think so, yeah.
你们带了香槟 谢谢
Oh, thanks for the champagne.
有困难的时候 家人会团结一致
In times of trouble, you'd all stick together?
对 所谓家庭 不就是应该这样吗
Yeah. Well, erm, that's what families do, isn't it?
杰克 方便聊聊吗
Jake, can we have a word?
好
Ok.
我知道我们上次见面
Look, I'm aware that we didn't get off on the right foot
没有很合得来 所以我想说
the last time we met, so I just wanted to say...
嗯 我知道 不是针对你
Yeah, I know. It's nothing personal.
我们只是不希望妈妈操之过急
We just don't want Mum to rush into anything.
爸爸才去世十八个月
Dad's only been gone 18 months.
好的 这点我了解
Yeah, I know that.
你放心 相信我
And I wanted to reassure you
我没有给你妈妈任何压力
that your mother is under absolutely no pressure from me.
好的 但你给她买♥♥了台豪车
OK. But you did just buy her a flash car
还搬进她家里扮演医生
and move into her house so you can play doctor.
是她提出要我搬进去的
Moving in was her idea.
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表