剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
我遇到了一个新朋友
I have met a new friend.
是男朋友吗
A boyfriend?
你不会真觉得他是为了
You don't honestly think that he's only after her
她的钱吧
for her money, do you?
你翻我的东西
You were looking through my things?
她开始整天跟马克待在一起
When she began spending all that time with Mark,
我想事情也是从那时起开始偏离轨道
I think that's when things started falling apart.
我被强行解雇 因为你需要一个替罪羊
I was pushed out of my job because you needed a scapegoat.
性不一样
Sex isn't like that.
-来嘛 -我不是个让你管理的项目
- Come on... - I'm not a project for you to manage.
我想要我们的小家回来
I want our little family back.
在你还清每一分钱之前
I don't really want to
我真的不想讨论这些
discuss it until you've paid back every penny.
在抽屉里
Oh, it's in the drawer.
谢谢 斯特拉 真是慷慨
Thank you, Stella. That's very generous.
-是谁来的电♥话♥ -你妻子
- Who was that on the phone? - Your wife.
-我怀孕了 -什么
- I'm pregnant. - What?
-是马克 -没事吧
It's Mark. Is everything OK?
你妈妈 她晕倒了
It's your mum. She's collapsed.
我就是觉得他对她有种很奇怪的影响
I just think he's got a really strange hold over her.
你可能会想来一粒这个
And you might want to take one of these.
是很温和的镇静剂
It's a very mild tranquillizer.
有一个人正在医院里危在旦夕呢
Someone is fighting for their life in hospital.
-但那是一个意外 -也许是
- But it was an accident. - Maybe.
但如果不是 那这就是谋杀了
But if not, then it's murder.
但我从来没想过事情会这样结束
I never, ever dreamt it would end like this.
骨血 第一季第二集
房♥屋待售
什么
Wha...?
玛丽
Mary?
发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
简直是无法相信 对吧
You can't believe it, can you?
她才刚刚从医院里出来
But she's only just got out of hospital.
所以 你妈妈的决定是要卖♥♥了房♥子....
So, your mother's decision to sell the family house...
这个决定让家里的气氛变紧张了吗
Did that cause any tension in the family?
这真的重要吗
Is, is this really relevant?
一条人命现在危在旦夕 黑尔福德小姐
A human life is hanging in the balance, Miss Haleford.
一切都很重要
Everything is relevant.
没有 妈妈只是觉得该往前看了
No. Mum just felt the time had come to move on,
我们都百分百支持她
and we all supported her in that, 100%.
但你不是一直很喜欢这房♥子吗
But you love this house, you always have!
-我们也很喜欢 -孩子们也很喜欢
- So do we! - Yeah, and the kids love it here.
但是这里太大了...就我自己住的话
Yes, but it's so big... just for me.
但这也是我们的家啊
Yeah, but this is our house too,
妈妈 我们有发言权吗
Mum. Do we not get a say in this?
你们都多少年没在这里住过了
None of you have lived here for years!
但是我们总会来看你啊
Yeah, but we're always visiting.
听着 是这样的
Look, the thing is,
我之后会经常出去旅游
that I am going to be doing a lot more travelling.
我一直想多看看这个世界 马克也是
I've always wanted to see more of the world, and so does Mark.
-好吧 所以这是他的主意了 -杰克 别这样
- Right, so this is his idea, is it? - Jake, please. No, no, no!
-听起来的确像是这样 -别说了
- Well, it certainly sounds like it. - Don't start.
不 从你们的父亲去世之后
No, it's just something I've been thinking about for a long time,
我就一直有这个想法
ever since your father died.
好吧 那这样好不好
OK, well, look, how about,
我住进来 然后在你出门的时候
what if I came and I looked after the whole
照顾好整个房♥子
place while you were away
这样你就不用卖♥♥掉它...
and then that way you don't have to sell it...
杰克住进来也行啊 反正他无家可归
What about Jake? I mean, he's homeless at the moment.
喂 海伦 我才不是无家可归 你什么意思
Excuse me, I'm not homeless, Helen! What are you talking about?
我刚刚租好了住的地方
I've just put the rent down on somewhere else.
-我不是什么街头流浪汉 -是吗
- I'm not some homeless tramp on the street. - Have you?
不 你们都给我听着
No, listen! Listen, all of you!
你们没听明白我的意思
You're not listening to me.
这房♥子我住够了 我要重新开始
I've had enough of this house and I want to make a fresh start.
下周 我们要去
Next week, we're going to
西班牙几天 去见马克的女儿
Spain for a few days to meet Mark's daughter.
她在那里当医生
She works out there as a doctor.
-她叫什么 -苏菲
- What's her name? - Sophie.
等我回来之后
And when I come back,
我需要你们所有人
I want you to have all
清空你们卧室里的所有东西
cleared all the stuff out of your bedrooms.
那就没给我们多少时间 是吧
Er, well that doesn't give us much time, does it?
我希望在我们
I would like to find the
出发去印度之前整间房♥子都很整洁
whole place tidy before we go off to India
-因为房♥产经纪人说... -印度
- because the estate agents... - India?
我和马克去 我们订了
Mark and I, we've booked a
一趟六周的印度之旅作为我的生日礼物
six week trip to India for my birthday treat.
搞什么鬼
Bloody hell!
妈妈你刚进过医院 你的身体怎么办
Mum, you've just been in hospital. What about your health?
这就是我现在就要去的原因
And that is exactly why I want to go now!
好吧 但是如果你又发病了怎么办
All right, but Mum, what if you have another attack?
我宁愿晕倒死在去印度的路上
I would rather collapse and die halfway round India
也不愿意继续再在这里坐上二十年
than live another 20 years sitting here in a chair!
你之前从没提过要旅游的事情
You've never mentioned travel before.
为什么突然之间这么急着要去
Why this sudden need to go travelling?
我之前提过 你们就没注意听过
Yes, I have! You don't listen, do you?
我们是想保护你 妈妈
We're trying to protect you, Mum.
有什么危险 是活出自我还是拥有爱情
From what? From living a life? From being in love?
还是不想我去冒险
From having adventures?
老天啊 我才不想最后像隔壁的玛丽一样
Oh, for God's sake, I do not want to end up like Mary next door!
我一直鞠躬尽瘁 为我的孩子们
I have always been at the beck and call of my children,
我的丈夫 我的工作
of my husband, of my work.
我希望在我死之前
I would like, before I die,
能享受下自私的欢愉
to have some purely selfish pleasure!
那算是犯罪吗
Is that such a crime?
真的吗
Really?
这是最后的了
That's the last of it.
给你
Here you go.
你真好心 你自己不喝一杯吗
That's very kind of you. Are you not having one?
不了 我还要回去工作
Oh no, I have to get back to work.
这是你的钥匙 财产清单和你的合同
Er, there are your keys, your inventory and your contract.
有时间读读
Give them a read and
我会四点回来签名带走
I'll swing by at four to sign and collect them.
合同
Contract?
对 我们得知道
Yeah, we have to know where
如果出了问题该怎么办 对吧
we stand if things go pear-shaped, don't we?
这是六个月的合同
It's a six-month contract
可以续签 双方有变动都需提前一个月通知对方
with an option to extend, a month's notice either side.
付款方式为每周三次私人训练
Payment is three personal training sessions a week
和两次按♥摩♥
and two massages.
你偏好其他的措辞吗
You prefer alternative wording?
不不 这挺好的 谢了 斯特拉
Er, no, no. That's fine. Erm, well thanks, Stella.
我自己肯定负担不起这种大房♥子
I could never've afforded anything like this,
孩子们绝对会超喜欢
and the kids are going to love it.
四点见
I'll see you at four.
四点见
See you at four.
我想把安保调至最高等级
I want security to be on high alert.
你真的觉得她危险吗
You really think she's dangerous?
我觉得她的举止很有威胁性 是的
I think she is very threatening in her manner. Very.
然后我看见她在酒吧
And then when I saw her in the pub,
梅德汉姆和克罗斯菲尔德医院信托基金
米拉·卡普尔
客服经理
我想那肯定不是巧合
well, I'm sure it was no coincidence.
她是什么背景
What's her background?
她在这做了六年的客服经理
She'd been with us six years as Head of Customer Services.
单身母亲 三个孩子 两年前丧偶
Single parent, three kids. Widowed two years ago.
看起来那之后她过得不太好
Looks like she went through a tough time afterwards.
我也没有很多选择 对吧
Well, I didn't have much choice, did I?
她的部门已经好几年表现不佳了
Her department had been seriously under-performing for years.
董事会想要裁员 她就是最有可能的人选
The board wanted redundancies, she was the obvious candidate!
对
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表