剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
We've an appointment with the solicitor.
肯尼利先生和太太
Mr and Mrs Kinneally.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
我还有点不习惯 肯尼利太太
I'm not used to it yet, Mrs Kinneally.
你想用你原来的名字吗
Would you prefer to use your old name?
我不介意的
I don't mind.
特别是如果那能让你的孩子们开心点
Especially if it'd keep your kids happy.
什么意思 让他们开心
What do you mean, keep them happy?
他们没有为我是你丈夫
Well, they're not exactly mad about the idea
这件事感到很生气吧
of me being your husband, are they?
马克 没必要...
Oh, Mark, that's not necessarily...
肯尼利先生和太太 抱歉让你们久等了
Mr and Mrs Kinneally, I'm sorry to keep you.
请进吧
Do come through.
你和斯特拉·蒂斯代尔的关系很亲密吗
Was your relationship with Stella Tisdale a close one?
不 她只是我在健身房♥认识的人
No, she was just someone I knew from the gym.
她...上过几节我的课
She...came to a couple of my classes
我每周给她上几节私教课
and I gave her a few PT sessions a week.
你会说你们是朋友吗
And would you say you were...friends?
朋友
Friends?
不 算不上
No. Not really.
只是工作关系
It was just a work thing.
直到我看到她曾用的婚后姓氏
Well, it wasn't until I saw her old married name
我才意识到 "她是你妈妈"
that I thought, "It's... It's your mum."
天 他们来做什么
Jesus. What did they come in for?
不是立遗嘱吧
Not their wills?
我不能告诉你 信息保密
Look, I can't tell you. That's confidential.
妈的
Shit.
她给他留了很多 对吗
She's given him the lot, hasn't she?
我不能讨论这个 事情是
I can't discuss this. Erm, the thing is...
他们带来一些文件
..they brought in the papers
他前妻的死亡证明上写着
and on his wife's death certificate it says,
死亡原因 服药过量 自杀
cause of death, overdose, self-administered.
你知道这事吗
Were you aware of that?
我他妈当然不知道
Fuck, no.
-爸爸 -抱歉
- Dad! - Sorry.
我想也是这样
Well, that's what I thought.
他没有告诉她
He hasn't told her that.
他的故事就是由谎言堆砌的
His whole story could be a pack of lies.
让我们希望不是这样
Well, let's hope not.
杰克 你不能
Jake, you cannot...
你不能告诉他们
..you cannot tell them that
你是从我这得到的这些信息 好吗
you got this from me, OK?
当然 斯特拉 我明白的 我明白
Yes, Stella, I get you. I get you.
不 不
No! No!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这对我来说真是敲响了
Well, the whole thing's been a massive...
巨大的警钟
wake-up call for me.
因为我感觉在过去的这些年里
Because I feel like I've been...
我都梦游般地活着
sleepwalking through life the past few years.
抱歉
Sorry.
我把声音关掉
I'm switching it off.
杰克
好了
Done.
继续 乔治
Go ahead, George.
我是说 最终目标是什么
I mean, what's the end goal?
富有地退休
A prosperous retirement.
我的意思是 如果
I mean, what if...?
如果我们活不到那么长呢
What if we don't live that long?
或者我们能活很大年纪 但彼此间
Or what if we do but we've got nothing to say
无话可说 因为坦白来讲
to each other cos quite frankly...
虽然我们住在同一屋檐下 我们并不...
..although we're living in the same house, we're not really...
给我回电 有急事 杰克
沟通
..communicating.
海伦永远忙于工作
Helen's always busy with work.
莉莉有她自己的朋友
Lily's got her own friends,
那年 她去上大学了
another year, she's gone to university.
我只是感觉 感觉我自己...
And I just feel, I just feel...
-很麻木 -没关系
- ..numb. - It's all right.
慢慢说
Take your time.
那天在酒吧里 当我遇到那个...
That day in the pub, when I met that, er...
女人
..woman...
那是这么多年来我第一次真实地感觉到...
it was the first time in ages that I actually felt, you know...
是关于妈妈的事 十万火急
...自己活着
..alive.
非常抱歉 但我必须要接这个电♥话♥
I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to take this.
只要两分钟
Literally, two minutes.
发生什么了 她还好吗
What is it? Is she OK?
什么 自杀的 你怎么知道的 你确定吗
What, suicide? How do you know? Are you sure?
我告诉你
Look, I'm telling you,
你越深挖下去 事情就越糟
the more you dig around, the worse it gets.
杰克 放松 看在上帝份上
Jake, slow down, for God's sake.
你有复核过这件事吗 在我们...
Have you double-checked this before we get all...?
乔治
George?
乔治
George!
急救
乔治提到沟通问题 但是他才是那个
George talks about communication, you know, but he's the one,
一语不发的人
he just clams up.
就像某种消极抵抗的行为
It's like a passive-aggressive thing.
看到没
See?
还是什么都没有
Still nothing.
你知道吗 我迷恋过他好多年
Do you know what? I've had a crush on him for years.
乔治
George?
什么
What?
不 我不是那个意思
No, I don't mean in that way.
我意思是他代表的那种人
I just mean what he represented.
他那么友好 亲切 可靠
Like, he's so lovely and kind and solid
而且对你一心一意
and so committed to you.
我很嫉妒
I was jealous.
我知道你们关系很好 但我没想到
Bloody hell, I knew you two were close, but I didn't realise...
他告诉你我和托尼的事了 对吗
He told you about me and Tony, didn't he?
其实 不算是
Oh, well, you know, not really.
只是有一天他说漏嘴了
He just let it slip one day and...
没关系的 这很正常
No, it's fine. It's as it should be.
正常的感情中
You're not supposed to keep secrets
彼此之间不应该有秘密 不是吗
from each other in normal relationships, are you?
这是最重要的一点
That's the whole eff-ing point.
抱歉 洋葱辣我眼睛了
Sorry, it was the onions.
给你纸
Here...
只有我总是妄想不属于我的东西
And just me always wanting what I can't have.
小奈
Aw, Nats...
而我从不珍惜我所拥有的
And me never appreciating what I've got.
没错 你这个傻瓜
Yeah, you idiot.
好了 来了来了
All right, I'm coming, I'm coming!
这个人很危险
OK, this is dynamite.
我们必须要告诉妈
We have to tell Mum.
怎么了
what is it?
-你好啊 -玛丽
- Hello. - Oh, Mary...
我来是想说 要是我生日那天
I just wanted to say I would love you to join us
你能来喝一杯就太好了
for drinks on my birthday.
我是说过只有家人参加 但你就是家人
I know I said it was only family, but, of course, you are family.
玛丽 如果没有你 我真不知道
God, I don't know how I would have coped
这些年我该怎么办
all these years without you, Mary.
所以
So...
你会来吗
You'll come?
对吗
Yes?
当然会去 谢谢
Of course. Yes, thank you.
太好了
Great.
那到时候见 七点半怎么样
So, we'll see you then. About 7:30?
就七点半见
7:30, it is.
你自己看看
Well, you read it, then.
"当地医生在调查中被证明是清白的
"Local doctor's name cleared at inquest.
"对当地医生马克·肯尼利之妻
"The inquest into the sudden death of Charlotte Kinneally,
"夏洛特·肯尼利猝死的调查 因一位
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表