剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
"不是天使"
"No angel."
这是说
Does that mean...
他有过外遇 是吗
He had affairs, didn't he?
有过一次
Just the one.
但持续了多年
But it went on for some years.
天啊
Jesus...
但你没离开他 为什么
But you didn't leave him. Why not?
我对他说 如果他离开她
I said that, if he gave her up,
我承诺不告诉孩子这件事
then I promised I wouldn't tell you kids.
他离开了她
And he did.
那另一个女人后来怎么样了
Do you know what happened to the other woman?
我不知道
No, I don't know.
-我也不关心 -是啊
- And I don't care. - Yeah.
下次早点来吧
Look... Why don't you pop in again soon, hm?
我们好好谈谈
And we can talk properly.
好
Yeah.
你真的很喜欢他 对吧
You really like him, don't you?
这个马克
Mark.
你觉得他还行吗
You think he's all right?
我觉得他很好
I think he's great.
真的很好
Really great.
因为他让你高兴
Because he makes you so happy.
好了 再见
All right, bye.
你好
Hello.
你好啊
Hello.
所以
So...
意思是不行 是吗
that's a no, then, is it?
我这章快看完了
I'm just near the end of the chapter.
不是说看到中间 就是说刚开始看
Or you're in the middle of a chapter. Or the start of a chapter.
要不然你
Or you're...
你就是嗑嗨了或者...
You're very stoned or...
别这样 海伦 求你了
Don't, Helen, please.
累了
tired.
当你妈妈的做♥爱♥频率
Well, it comes to something
比你的都高 那说明真的有问题了
when your own mum's having more sex than you.
你从不主动
You never initiate anything.
因为你是主动方 不是吗
That's because you're the initiator, aren't you?
你是老板 我只是个员工
You're the boss and I'm just the employee.
我不听从指令 你就得使用强硬手段了 是吧
If I'm not performing, well, we'll have to get tough, won't we?
别这么说
Oh, come on...
我不是个让你管理的项目
I'm not a project for you to manage.
性不一样 性不是强制回应要求
Sex isn't like that. And it doesn't respond to demands.
妈妈来电
妈妈 你平常不会这么晚啊
Hi, Mum. This is late for you.
没事吧
Is everything OK?
海伦
Oh, Helen.
我是马克
It's Mark.
我是从医院打的电♥话♥
I'm calling from the hospital, I'm afraid.
天啊 发生了什么
Oh, my God, what...? What's happened?
你妈妈
It's your mum.
她晕倒了
She's collapsed.
为何选直布罗陀
直布罗陀是全欧可在短期内结婚的最方便的地方之一
她醒了
Ah, she's awake.
你好
Hello.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
挺好的
Fine.
其实我睡得很好 医生
Actually, I slept well, Doctor.
你脉搏正常
Your pulse is regular.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
你得补充点水分
You need to keep your fluids up.
你可能会想来一粒这个
And you might want to take one of these.
这是什么
What are they?
是很温和的镇静剂
It's a very mild tranquilliser,
好让你跟孩子们吃午饭的时候一切顺利
just to get you through lunch with the kids and everything.
你自己决定
It's up to yourself.
你感觉有需要的时候再吃
Only take it if you're feeling the need.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想得真周到
You're being so thoughtful.
胡说
Nonsense.
但我想去
But I think I could...
烤片面包的同时不把厨房♥烧了
run to a nice slice of toast without burning the kitchen down,
如果你想吃的话
if you felt up to it.
好 拜托了
Yes, please.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我所有的爱
马克
真是太奇怪了
I mean, it was the oddest thing.
前一秒我还好好的
One minute, I was fine, and then...
然后她就晕倒了
Then she collapsed.
但我离开这的时候 还好好的
But you were fine when I left here.
所以是怎么回事
So, what is it, then?
我们说不准
Well, we can't be certain, but...
抱歉 我想听我妈说
I'm sorry, I'd like to hear from my mum, please.
好吧
Oh, well...
他们不确定这是一次性的情况
They're not sure if it's just a one-off thing
还是有更严重的症状
or a symptom of something serious.
-我是说 -天哪
- I mean... - Oh, God.
他们做了一堆检查
They've done a raft of tests and now...
现在我们等着结果就行了
we just have to wait for the results.
我觉得我们应该轮流制
Well, look, I think we should set up a rota system.
一个人过来看一天
One of us coming in every day.
好主意 我可以来
Yeah, that's a good idea. I can do that.
来看着你
that, just to keep an eye on you.
我们可以来做饭 不麻烦
Yeah, we'll cook a meal or something. It's no trouble.
不不不不 会给你们添麻烦
No, no. No, no, it is trouble for you, so...
其实
Well, actually...
马克很贴心 他说他会来住在这里
Mark has very kindly said that he'll come and stay for a bit.
这里 我们家
Here, in our house?
就一两周
Just for a week or two.
等结果出来
You know, just till the results come through.
然后有最好的医生来照顾我
And I'll be in the best medical hands.
所以你们都不用担心了
So, none of you need worry.
但 妈
But, Mum...
无意冒犯 马克 但我们还不太了解你
No offence, Mark, but we don't know you very well yet.
-自然而然... -我们根本不了解他
- And naturally we... - Well, we don't know him at all.
而且妈 这是我们的责任
And, Mum, that is our job.
大家冷静 我不想冒犯任何人
Look, let's calm down. I don't want to tread on any toes.
如果我又发病了
Look, and if there was another episode,
马克知道应该怎么做
then Mark would know exactly what to do.
我可以观察医院的检查
I could monitor the hospital tests,
确保他们没有遗漏什么
make sure they haven't missed anything.
-这也很重要 -拜托
- Well, that is important. - Oh, come on.
我们也行
We can do that.
很抱歉这样让你觉得不舒服
I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable about that.
不不不 听着 妈乐意最重要
No, no, no. Look, what is important is that Mum's happy.
不是吗 杰克
Isn't it, Jake?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我百分之百乐意
And I am, hundred percent.
然后薇薇安突然就病了
And then Vivien suddenly became unwell?
是 那太
Yes, and that was so...
突然了
..out of the blue.
子女们对母亲的病有什么反应
How did the children react to their mother's illness?
他们全都赶了过来
Well, you know, they all rallied round.
-大杯金汤力 -谢谢
- A large gin and tonic. - Thanks.
这是两杯了 一杯在妈家里
So, that's two drinks here, one at Mum's.
要快六个单位的酒了
That's almost six units of alcohol.
你就是嫉妒我能喝而你不行
You're just jealous because I can hold my drink and you can't.
不 你觉得你能喝 是酒精起了作用
No, you think you can. That's what alcohol does for you.
-你们俩别吵了 -回到妈身上
- Oh, stop it, you two. - Anyway, back to Mum.
我希望你别考虑开车回家
I hope you're not considering driving home.
我们不知道她的经济状况
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表