剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
当然 我认识那家人好多年了
Of course, I've known the family for years.
我看着那家的孩子长大
I've watched the children grow up.
说真的 他们真的是完美邻居
And I can honestly say they've been the perfect neighbours.
他们完全不惹麻烦
They've been no trouble at all.
所以我不敢相信
So, I can't believe...
这种事情会发生在我们家门口
..Anything like this could happen right on our doorstep.
他们也有他们的困难之处 谁没有呢
Listen, they've had their ups and downs. Who hasn't?
但我从来没想过
But I never, ever dreamt...
事情会这样结束
..It would end like this.
他们从伦敦搬来
Well, they moved down from London, er...
四十多年前了 来这成家
..Over 40 years ago now to start a family.
妈妈 爸爸 还有三个孩子
Mum, Dad, three kids.
这里是养育孩子的完美之地 对吧
Well, it's the perfect place for kids to grow up, isn't it?
他们来的时候 薇薇安已经怀孕了
Vivien was pregnant when they arrived and...
她连怀孕的时候也打扮得美美的
..Even then, she managed to look good.
她还工作 在镇上有个美发沙龙
And she worked, too. She had a hairdressing salon in town.
当然 当泰瑞生病后 她就放弃了一切
Of course, she had to give all of that up when Terry got ill.
这些年来 我们变得
And over the years, we've become...
不仅是邻居 更是朋友
well, not just neighbours, but friends.
玛丽
Hi, Mary.
海伦是长女
So, Helen is the eldest child.
也是最聪明的
And the cleverest.
你总是知道海伦能表现出色
You always knew Helen would do well.
你怎么样了 后墙好了吗
How are you getting on? Finished the back wall?
嗯 快好了
Yeah, almost.
不过需要重新上抹灰泥
It's going to need replastering, though.
莉莉回来了吗
'Is Lily back yet?'
嗯 她刚进屋
Yes, she's just walked in.
-替我问好 -她向你问好
- Say "Hi". - She says "Hi".
你为今晚买♥♥东西了吗
'Did you get something for tonight?'
买♥♥了 我买♥♥了红酒
Yup. Yeah, I got the wine.
你没忘了我的东西吧
You didn't forget my stuff?
还有干洗衣服
And the dry-cleaning.
你能把我的衬衫从烘干机里拿出来吗
Can you take my shirt out of the drier, please,
并马上挂起来 免得它起褶子
and hang it up straightaway so it doesn't get creased?
好 马上去
Yeah, straightaway.
-谢了 拜 -好 拜
- Thanks, bye. - OK, bye.
二 三 四 前弓步
Two, three, four and lunge.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
侧弓步 一
Into side. One...
杰克在海伦四岁时出生
Jake was born four years after Helen.
他 他真是个淘气的小男孩
Oh, he... He was a naughty little boy.
但内心深处 他是个善良的人
But deep down, he had such a good heart.
你能原谅他做的任何事
You could forgive him anything.
而且现在他是个好爸爸了
And he's turned into a lovely dad.
一 加油 推 保持臀部
One. Come on, push. Hold the butt.
三
Three...
奈特莉是家里的小宝贝
Natalie was the baby of the family.
最开始 她想当舞者
First, she was going to be a dancer.
后来是演员
And then an actress.
之后是艺术家
And then an artist.
但都是竹篮打水一场空
But it all came to nothing.
最后她成了普通公♥司♥的办公室职员
And she ended up in just an ordinary office job.
他现在正忙 能十分钟后给你回电吗
Yeah, he's busy at the moment. Can he call you back in ten?
好 再见
Great, OK. Bye.
天哪
Oh, Christ...
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
别担心我了
Yeah, well, don't worry about me.
是谁来的电♥话♥
Who was that on the phone?
你妻子
Your wife.
骨血
第一季第一集
真好吃 你做的吗
Mmm, these are good. Did you make them?
是隔壁的玛丽
Mary next door.
我提到你们仨都要来 然后突然之间
I mentioned that you were all coming over and, suddenly,
她就拿着一盘子的...
she appears with a plate of...
-终于来了 -抱歉我们迟到了
- Ah, finally! - I'm sorry we're late.
-简直像伦敦巴士 -你好美
- Like London buses. - Oh, you look nice.
抱歉 我的错 工作太忙了
Sorry, my fault. Crazy work day.
妈妈
Hi, Mum.
我非常希望 你们能够整理下自己的房♥间
I would much appreciate it if you would all clear your rooms
留下你们想要的东西 因为我想...
of everything that you want to keep because I want to...
-工作如何 -还行 谢了 就是有点
- How's work? - OK, thanks, although a bit...
-压力大 -你现在是什么的头了
- Stressful, yeah. - What are you head of now?
我是代理CEO
I'm acting CEO.
CEO 那是什么 外出用餐主任吗
CEO, what does that stand for, Chief of Eating Out?
又来了
Oh, here we go...
她现在负责三家医院
She is in charge of three hospitals.
不 你说得对 这很了不起
No, you're right, you're right, that is quite a big deal.
跟我们说说吧
Do you want to tell us about that?
我被派去扭转一个基金的经营状况
Well, I've been brought in to turn round this Trust,
情况非常糟糕
which is failing so badly.
好吧
Ok, ok.
-谢谢你们 很搞笑 -别闹了
- Thank you, very funny. - Now, just stop it.
因为我有事情要跟你们说
Because I want to tell you something.
葡萄酒 还是你仍然在戒酒呢
Wine, or are you still on the wagon?
不喝了 我还在戒呢
Er, no, still rolling along.
-请你们别闹了 -来一大杯吧
- Stop it, please. - Make it a large one.
别说了
Just stop it.
有件事我要告诉你们几个
Now, there's something that I want to tell you all.
我遇到了一个新...
I have met a new...
朋友
friend.
一个男人
A man.
是...
As in a...?
男朋友的意思吗
A boyfriend?
对
Well, yes.
-什么 -天啊 妈妈 你真是一鸣惊人
- What? - Bloody hell, Mum, you dark horse!
-你怎么没告诉我们 -现在不是告诉了吗
- Hey, why didn't you tell us? - Well, I'm telling you now.
在我对自己的感情没有确定之前
I, you know, didn't want to say anything
不想跟你们说什么
until I was sure of my feelings.
那你是说 你们相爱了
So, you mean, you're in love?
-小奈 瞧你说的 -先别说话
- Nats, for God's sake. - Shush, shush for the minute.
他是谁 这个有情人叫什么
Who is this person? What's his name, this lover boy?
他叫马克 是位退休了的医生
His name is Mark, and he's a retired doctor.
实际上是外科医生
A surgeon, actually.
-爸爸才走了一年 -18个月多了
- Dad's only been gone a year. - It's over 18 months.
你觉得她要在哀悼中渡过后半辈子吗
You expect her to sit around mourning for the rest of her life?
-不 我不是那意思 -爸爸不会介意的
- No, that's not what I'm saying. - Dad wouldn't have minded.
他没法发表意见
Well, he's not here to say,
-对不对 -我们只是希望她能幸福
- is he? - No, we just want her to be happy.
我们三月份才把他的骨灰撒掉
We only scattered his ashes in March.
-杰克 闭上嘴 -我为什么要闭嘴
- Oh, Jake, shut up. - Why should I shut up?
爸爸一定不会反对妈妈...
Dad would be perfectly OK with Mum...
我不在乎你们的爸爸会怎么想
I don't care what your father would have thought.
他以前也不是什么天使
God, he was no angel.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 只是...
Nothing, nothing, nothing. It's just that...
这事和他没关系
Look, this is not about your dad.
是我的事
It's about me.
-有人吗 -我的天 是他
- Hello! - Oh, my God, that's him.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
是马克
It's Mark.
什么 他今晚要来
What, he's coming tonight?
-在上面 -他有钥匙
- Up here! - Oh, he's got a key!
-妈妈 什么他妈的... -马克
- Mum, what the fuck is... - Mark!
抱歉我来得有点早
Sorry I'm a bit early.
你... 你要来块饼干吗
Would you...? Would you like a biscuit?
不了 谢谢
Er, no, thanks.
马克的到来
Did Mark's arrival in the family
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表