剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
We don't really know her financial position.
在爸死之后
You were the one helping her with it
是你在帮她理财 不是吗
all after Dad died, weren't you?
你肯定有点数
Surely you've got some idea.
我知道这房♥子是她的
Yeah, well, I know she owns the house outright
还有一点存款
and there are some savings.
但爸的遗产大多都是股份
But most of what Dad left is in shares,
她说一直还可以 所以她当然...
which she said have been doing well, so she's certainly...
她很有钱
She's loaded.
你不会真觉得
You don't honestly think that
他是为了她的钱吧
he's only after her for her money, do you?
你看看他们就知道他们相爱了
You only have to look at them to see that they're in love.
少来 扯淡
Oh, come on. Bullshit.
他们都不了解彼此 只是一时迷恋而已
They hardly know each other. It's infatuation.
他也拿不到她的钱
He can't get his hands on her money anyway,
如果她不同意的话
not without her permission.
你说什么呢 他当然可以
What are you talking about? Of course he can.
你知道妈没有警戒心
You know what Mum's like with security.
他说不定已经都知道了她的取款密♥码♥
He's probably already got all of her PIN numbers and passwords.
我觉得我们得自己请律师了
Yeah, one of us should have power of attorney
万一她又发病了
in case she has another one of those episodes.
拜托 你们俩啊
For God's sake, you two.
这是两个相爱的人
Look, this is about two people being in love.
我们应该为他们高兴 而不是只关心钱
We should be cheering them on, not obsessing about the money.
钱对你来说可能不算什么
Money might mean nothing to you
因为你没有什么家眷
because you haven't got any dependents.
你觉得花上1000买♥♥个包一点都不算什么
You think nothing of spending £1,000 on a handbag.
-那些包可不是她自己出钱 -你又懂什么
- Oh, she doesn't pay for those bags. - What the fuck do you know?
你也从来什么都不缺
You don't go short on anything, either.
这么说不公平 公共部门的工资...
That's not fair. Wages in the public sector...
你家里还有乔治在家里等着服侍你
And you've got George at home waiting on you hand and foot.
我可是努力工作才有今天
I've had to work bloody hard for where I've got.
我就不算吗
What, and I haven't?
我记得你公♥寓♥的预付款都是爸爸给你的
As I recall, Dad gave you the deposit for your flat.
-是吗 -没错
- Did he? - Yeah.
我也杰克可是白手起家
Whereas Jake and I had nothing to get us started.
上帝啊 那是很久以前的事了
Oh, for fuck's sake, that was ages ago.
-反正也才一万 -一万
- Anyway, it was only ten grand. - Ten grand?
难道你们希望我现在写支票分给你们吗
Do you want me to divide it all up and write you a cheque now?
-这钱对你们来说这么重要吗 -数额不重要
- Is the money really that important to you? - It's not the amount,
-这是原则问题 -数额很重要
- it's the principle. - It's the amount.
没问题 我接受支票
Yeah, I will have a cheque.
你们俩真是令人难以置信
Oh, you two are unbelievable.
抱歉 爸爸给了她一万
Sorry, Dad gave her ten grand,
你早就知道了 但是却没告诉我
you knew about it and you didn't tell me?
去他的 我们都该得到一万的
Fuck it. We should all get ten grand, shouldn't we?
怎么 好让你马上去压在某匹马上吗
What, so you can spunk it all on a horse at the bookies?
你真是个嘴贱的婊♥子♥ 对吧
You really are such a little bitch, aren't you?
你知道我最可怜谁吗
Do you know who I pity?
乔治
George.
你好 我现在接不了电♥话♥
Hi, I can't come to the phone now,
但如果你留言 我会尽快回复
but if you leave a message, I'll get right back to you.
你好 我现在接不了电♥话♥ 但是...
Hi, I can't come to the phone right now, but...
你好啊
Hey, you.
听着 我一直在考虑你的...条件
Listen, I've been thinking about your, er... your offer.
关于那套房♥子
Of the flat.
如果你还愿意的话...
If it still stands, erm...
那只是暂时的
It will be temporary.
嗯 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
行吗
Yeah?
那太好了 那...
Yeah, that's great. That's...
真是太好了
It's perfect.
小奈 你在玩什么把戏
'Nats, what the hell are you playing at?'
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我现在没空
Well, I can't talk now.
我在和十多个人一起在晚宴上呢 你没事吧
I've got ten people at dinner. Are you OK?'
我...
I've, er...
我做了检测 阳性的
I've done a test and it's positive.
什么
What?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
天啊 小奈 你...
Jesus, Nats, what are you...?
听着 我...
Look, I...
我现在没有空
I can't talk now, OK?
现在不方便
It's not the right time.
我周一再来找你 我们到时候再说
I'll see you on Monday. We'll talk then.'
谢谢你愿意过来
Thank you for being here.
大多数人遇到这种情况早就逃之夭夭了
Most men would have run a mile in the scenario.
不会的 薇薇
No question of that, Viv.
我属于你
I'm yours.
我就是你的人
This is it for me.
你的...
Your...
问题依然有效吗
..question still stands, then...
关于结婚的
..about marriage?
当然了
Of course.
当然了
Of course.
只要你准备好了
Whenever you're ready.
谢谢你 贝内特太太
Thank you, Mrs Bennett.
我们接下来会联♥系♥你
We'll be in touch regarding a more
去警局进行正式的供述
formal statement at the police station.
正式的供述
Formal statement?
是的
Yes.
-有一个人正在医院里危在旦夕呢 -但是
- A person is fighting for their life in hospital. - But...
-但那是一个意外 -也许是
- But it was an accident. - Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
但如果不是
But if it's not...
医院的消息又不乐观
and the news from the hospital isn't good...
那这就是谋杀了
then it's murder.
谢谢你的茶
Oh, thank you for the tea.
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表