剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
"wife of local surgeon Dr Mark Kinneally,
"女性对验尸官裁决提出异议而中断"
"was interrupted by a woman contesting the coroner's verdict."
这是什么
What is this?
-当地报纸 -2013年的《达勒姆回声晚报》
- It's from his local paper. - The Durham Evening Echo, 2013.
你是从哪拿到的
Where did you get it?
我的一个律师朋友在网上找到的
A solicitor mate of mine found it online.
哪个律师朋友
What solicitor mate?
什么意思 这重要吗 继续看
What do you mean? Does it matter? Just keep going.
"一位声称是死者朋友的
"A Mrs Claire Fitzgerald, who claimed to be a friend
"克莱尔·菲茨杰拉德夫人告诉法庭
"of the deceased, told the court that Charlotte Kinneally
"夏洛特·肯尼利死前并未患抑郁症
"had not been depressed before her death,
"并且看上去非常幸福和健康
"but had seemed perfectly happy and well.
"菲茨杰拉德夫人还提到
"Mrs Fitzgerald also stated
"肯尼利医生因其妻子的逝世"
"that Dr Kinneally stood to benefit financially..."
"获得了经济回报"
"..financially from his wife's death."
什么
What?
不会吧
Oh, Jesus...
所以她是暗示他杀了他妻子
So, she's implying that he... murdered his wife.
你终于回来了
There you are!
你在外面时间太长
You've been ages.
-我好担心你 -别 我浑身是汗
- I was beginning to get worried. - Oh, no, I'm all sweaty.
你是不是运动时间太长了
You haven't overdone it, have you?
没有 我顺道去找玛丽请她周五来聚会
No, I popped in on Mary and invited her for drinks on Friday.
好的
Right.
你知道吗
Oh, you know...
我会怀念这的
..I'm going to miss this place.
这的沙滩 这的一切
The beach and everything.
这里的生活结束了
End of an era.
但也是新生活的开始
The start of a new one, though.
全新的生活
A whole new life.
或许你去躺一会
Maybe you should lie down for a bit.
休息一下
Have a rest.
我洗个澡就好了
I just need a shower.
我又没生病
I'm not an invalid.
好好好
Ok. Ok, ok.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起对不起 别在意 我是
Sorry, sorry, don't listen to me, I'm...
就是很怀旧
Just a wave of nostalgia.
好的
Ok.
不用急着卖♥♥掉房♥子
There's no rush to sell.
我们先去印度 回来后再决定
Let's go to India and decide when we get back.
我给你弄杯冷饮
I'm going to make you a cold drink.
来点好喝的
Something delicious.
请品尝
There you go.
给你点时间 你自己待会
I'll leave you to have a few minutes on your own.
谢谢
Thanks.
出事的那晚
On the night of the incident...
大家的情绪怎么样
..what was the mood of the evening?
很好 挺好的
Er, good, good.
我们都去家里支持她
We were all there to make an effort for her.
欢迎来到史上
Welcome to the most awkward
最尴尬生日酒会
birthday drinks in the history of the world.
一点都不好笑 好吗
Yeah, it's not funny, though, is it?
你还在喝酒吗
Have you been drinking?
怎么 你呢
Why, have you?
没有吵架或是发生争执吗
There were no arguments or rows?
没有 每个人都玩得很开心
No, everyone was having a good time.
这杯敬你 薇薇安
So, here's to you, Vivien.
祝最棒的妈妈生日快乐
Yes, happy birthday to the best mum.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬你 薇薇
Here's to you, Viv.
当事情不对劲的时候
And when it all went wrong...
你有没有尝试去帮助受害人
..did you try to help the victim in any way?
当然 我当然去帮了
Yeah, of course I tried.
我试过了的 只是一切发生得太快了
Of course I tried. It just happened really quickly.
我们都很震惊
We were all in shock, weren't we?
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
该死 我不知道 应该是
Shit, I don't know. I just...
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
一定是撞到什么东西上了
I just must have banged it on something.
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表