剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
引起孩子们之间的争吵或者不愉快了吗
cause any rows or upset amongst the siblings?
他们...
Well, they...
她们刚刚失去父亲不久
..They'd not long lost their dad.
而且他们各自的生活也有很多波折
And they'd plenty going on in their own lives.
所以他们... 他们有些措手不及
So they were... you know, they were rattled.
那你觉得她是说爸爸出过轨吗
Do you think she meant Dad had affairs, then?
他以前上丧偶者的约会网站 我觉得不妥
He was on a dating website for widows. I don't like it.
我就是觉得他对她有种很奇怪的影响
I just think he's got a really strange hold over her.
这太快了
It's way too soon.
快吗 她认识他有六个月了 不是...
Is it? I mean, she's known him for six months. It's not...
六个月 六个月不算很长时间
Six months? Six months is not a long time.
才六个月 她怎么就能信任他呢
How could she trust him after six months?
她和爸爸认识了45年
She knew Dad for 45 years.
结果他也还是无法让她信任
Turns out she couldn't trust him, either.
这不公平吧 我们并不知道爸爸做了什么
That's not fair, is it? We don't know what Dad did,
而他再也无法为自己辩解了
and he's not even here to defend himself any more.
-你是说妈妈在说谎 -我没这么说
- Are you saying Mum's lying? - No, I'm not saying that.
我只是说我们并不知道所有的细节
I'm just saying we don't know all the details, do we?
我不想想这事
You know, I don't want to think about it.
但可能就是玩一下 上个床...
But it could be something, you know, like a fling, sex, just...
噢 随便玩一下就没关系
Oh, and that makes it all OK.
不是 但那样是可以原谅的
No, but it makes it more forgivable
因为男的总是会
cos men can do that sort of thing
做这种事 不会涉及感情
all the time and there's no feelings involved.
不会把你对妻子的爱给转移走
It doesn't take away from the love of your wife.
这种事不会仅仅是肉体上的
There's always more to it than just the physical.
我的天 你们俩都这么愤世嫉俗
God, you're both so cynical.
人们的确会相爱的 这样的事会发生
Look, people do fall in love. It does happen.
我挺喜欢他
I liked him.
我对孩子们昨晚的表现很抱歉
I'm sorry about the kids' behaviour last night.
我真应该早点告诉他们
I really should have told them about you before.
我来太早了 是我的错
My fault for being early.
他们还好
They were fine.
不
No, they weren't.
他们很冷淡
They were frosty.
他们是出于对你的保护
They were protective of you.
如果是我的女儿也会一样的
My daughter would be the same.
还问那么多问题
And all those questions.
弄得你好像要申请一份工作一样
As if you were applying for a job.
他们会慢慢接受的
They'll get used to the idea.
他们是成年人
They're adults.
但他们有时表现得很幼稚
Well, they don't act like it sometimes.
特别是他们聚在一起时
Especially when they're all together.
别担心这个了
Don't worry about it.
你穿这个不热吗
Are you not a bit hot in this?
有一点
A bit.
我换一件夏装也行
I could do with a summer one, really.
我觉得薇薇安过去十年的婚姻...
I think the last ten years of Vivien's marriage were...
并不快乐 但她不是爱抱怨的人
Not happy ones. But she wasn't one to complain.
她的孩子们应该没意识到
I don't think the kids realised.
他们忙于自己的生活
They were so full of their own lives.
他们自己的生活好像有些动荡
Which I gather were in some turmoil.
我也不想提起
Well, I don't like to say.
但我知道杰克和莱拉...
But I do know Jake and Leila were having...
日子不太好过
yeah, a bit of a tough time.
好了
Right.
妈妈 爸爸要带我们去迪士尼乐园
Mum, Dad's taking us to Disneyland!
我们要去巴黎了
We're going to Paris!
我马上就进来
I'll be in in a sec.
希望你说到做到
I hope you can deliver on that.
他们值得拥有一个假期
Yeah, well, they deserve a holiday.
我会凑到钱
I'll get the money.
这是你剩下的东西
This is the rest of your stuff...
在阁楼的
From the attic.
-周一见 -莱拉 拜托
- I'll see you Monday. - Leila, please...
我能进来和你谈谈吗 求你了
Can I just come inside and talk to you? Please, just...
就聊几句
Just a chat.
现在不行
Not now.
赶紧催康纳
Put your size four boot up Connor's arse
尽快把改好的图纸拿来 知道吗
and get those corrected drawings ASAP, yeah?
总之 他到之前
So, anyway, before he arrived...
妈说爸不是什么天使
Mum said Dad was no angel.
这只能意味着他出轨了 对吗
And that can only mean he had affairs, can't it?
以前从没有过这种蛛丝马迹
There's never been any hint of this before.
他确实经常出差不在家
I mean, he was away a lot travelling for work, but...
但我从没想过爸爸会做这种事
But it just casts Dad in a completely new light.
你到底有没有听我说话
Are you listening to me at all?
我们都有秘密
We've all got secrets.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
但他仍是个称职的父亲 不是吗
It doesn't make him any less of a father, does it?
每个人都会说谎
Everybody lies.
你妈很可能也不例外
Even your mum, probably.
真的吗
Do they?
昨晚发生的事
Were there any family feuds
会不会跟家庭不和有关
that might have had a bearing on what happened last night?
所有家庭都会发生争吵 不是吗
Well, I mean, all families row, don't they?
但没有什么不和
But, no, nothing.
至少没严重到会发生这种惨剧
I mean, not to the point of such a terrible tragedy.
没有
No.
真漂亮
Exquisite.
谢谢你的芝士条 玛丽
Thanks for the cheese straws, Mary.
很好吃
Delicious.
不客气
Oh, my pleasure.
-进行得怎么样 -有些不愉快
- How did it go, then? - Oh, a few sticky moments.
-但他们会慢慢接受的 -当然了
- But they'll get used to it. - Of course they will.
-你们去旅行吗 -是的 就去两天
- Are you off on a trip? - Yup, just a couple of days.
-周日晚就回来 -去哪啊
- Back Sunday night. - Oh, where to?
其实我不知道
I don't know, actually.
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
那...
Oh, well, that's...
那可真有爱啊
That's lovely, isn't it?
我该走了
I'd better go.
我会帮你照看♥房♥♥子的
I'll keep an eye on the house.
玩得开心
Have a great time.
但我在泰瑞去世后也担心过薇薇会心情低落
But I worried, after Terry died, that Viv would get very low.
所以我提议我们去几次远足 使她高兴起来
So I suggested we go out on a few outings to cheer her up.
不过...
But, well...
我早该知道薇薇安这样的女人
I should have known a woman like Vivien wouldn't be single
不会单身太久
for five minutes.
我当时觉得 "这是好事啊"
"Good for her," I thought.
19 再来一个 坚持
19. One more. Keep it up.
20.
很好
Very good.
还多做了一个
Oh, a cheeky bonus.
好样的
Well done.
做得真棒 女士
Very, very good, lady.
我们回家前
How do you feel about once
再绕公园跑一圈好不好
more around the park before we head home?
天啊
Oh, God...
-那好吧 -好
- All right, then. - Yeah?
去吧 我会追上你的
Go on, then, I'll catch you up.
-来呀 -马上
- Come on! - Coming!
当然 我会严肃对待这份报告
Of course, I take this report very seriously.
并且我希望代表特拉斯特公♥司♥向
And I want to apologise, on behalf of the Trust,
所有长时间等待治疗的患者道歉
to any patient who has waited too long for treatment.
如你们所知
As you know,
最近管理层
there have been some
有一些重要人物辞职了
significant resignations on the management team.
我现在的任务
And my task now
就是让公♥司♥回归正轨
is to get this Trust back on track.
海伦
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表