剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
我不知道怎么把照片转过去
I couldn't work out how to transfer the photos across.
无可救药
Hopeless.
到我这来
Come here to me.
那封信一定花了你很长时间吧
That letter must have taken you ages.
我知道你很讨厌写东西 所以我很感动
I know how much you hate writing, so I was really touched.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道吗 那个人
And listen, you know, about that guy.
我只见了两次
I've seen him twice.
但是...
But, well, erm...
...两次就够了
..Twice is enough, shall we say?
他是个可爱的家伙 但是...
He's a lovely bloke, but, erm...
...他有口气
..He has breath issues.
-抱歉 -我无法想象和他接吻
- Sorry. - I couldn't quite imagine kissing him.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. Sorry.
-你好像最近平静很多了 -是吗
- You seem a lot calmer, these days. - Do I?
对
Well, I am.
我...
I've been...
...正在见一个治疗师一样的人
..Seeing this therapist sort of a person.
对我很有帮助
It's helped me a lot, actually.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
而且我戒酒了
And I've stopped drinking.
感觉不一样了
It makes a difference.
杰克
Jake, that's, erm...
-我真为你感到高兴 -谢谢
- Wow, I'm really pleased for you. - Hm, thanks.
我感觉
Yeah, it's... I feel like...
虽然刚开始
Well, I mean, I know it's early days
我还有很长的路要走 但是
and I've got a long, long way to go, but, er...
我感觉我成了另外一个人
..Yeah, I do, I feel like a different man.
托尼
你有五则新消息
You have five new messages.
奈特莉 接电♥话♥ 你不理我了
Natalie, pick up the phone. You've gone quiet on me.
怎么了 打给我 好吗
What's going on? Call me, will you?
小奈
Nats...
你好
Hello.
这是怎么回事
What's all this, then?
房♥产经纪人带人来参观之前
Oh, just smartening the place up a bit
我把这个地方打扮一下
for when the estate agents start showing people around.
第一印象非常重要 不是吗
First impressions are very important, aren't they?
确实
They are.
顺便也打扮了你家
It smartens your place up a bit, too.
你总是为我们做事情
You're always doing things for us.
我想还个人情
I thought I'd return the favour.
你真好心
Well, that's very kind.
你肯定
This must be...
很有压力吧
..Terribly stressful for you.
什么
What?
你的车毁了 薇薇安病了
Well, you've had the car destroyed, Vivien being ill,
孩子们对你态度也不好
the kids being so hard on you,
觉得你偷走了他们的妈妈
feeling you're stealing their mum away.
你一定不在乎他们怎么想的
You mustn't mind what they think.
我确实不在乎
I don't, actually.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
别操心我的事
And don't worry about me,
因为我可以从前面绕进去
because I can always get in round the front.
托尼
Hi, Tony...
嗨
Hi.
听着
Look...
我知道我最近不是一个称职的妈妈
I know I haven't been a good mum to you recently.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但这个新工作
But this new job...
很困难
..Has been hard.
上一个工作也一样
So was the last one.
是
Yeah.
关键是
The thing is, I...
我很在乎我的工作
..I really care about the job I do.
我花了好多年
You know, it's taken me years...
才到了今天这一步
..To get where I am.
而现在 终于 我有了个
And now, finally, I'm in a position...
希望可以用我的经验
..Where my experience can
帮医院更好的工作
hopefully make these hospitals work better.
但是
But...
我的工作没有你重要
..My job is not more important than you.
宝贝 回家吧
Darling, please come home.
怎么了 小奈
What's going on, Nats?
是婴儿的事吧
It's the baby, isn't it?
医生怎么说
What happened at the doctor's?
我还没有去看医生
I haven't been to the doctor's.
为什么
Well, why not?
因为我没有怀孕
Because I'm not pregnant.
我一直都没有怀孕
I was never pregnant.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我知道这很过分
I know, it's beyond the pale.
太可怕了
It's horrendous.
我
You see, I, er...
我新年的时候没吃避孕药
I came off the pill on New Year's Day
我想着赶紧怀上
and I just thought I'd get pregnant straightaway
这样你就能离开卡拉了
and you would finally leave Carla.
我一直想着我怀孕了
And I kept thinking that I was pregnant
一直希望 每个月都很希望
and I kept hoping, I was really high every month.
但没怀上
But I wasn't.
因为五年的时间
Because, you see, five years
对我来说实在是太久了 而你
is just a hell of a long time to live your life
最为最重要的部分 却是不存在的
as if the most important thing in it, you, doesn't exist.
然后
And...
让我要疯了
it made me crazy.
神神秘秘偷偷摸摸的
The secrecy and the sneaking around.
让我成为了欺骗所有人的人
It made me the kind of person who lies to literally everyone.
然后
And...
我受不了了
I can't take it any more.
抱歉 我爱你 但是我不能再这样了
I'm sorry, I love you, but I can't go on like this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你好 -你好 女士
- Hello. - Hey, lady.
跟莱拉谈得不能再好了
It couldn't have gone any better with Leila.
好啊
Good.
很好
Good. That's, erm...
非常好
That's wonderful.
我一会就下课了
Listen, I'm going to be finished soon.
我现在就下课了
Well, I'm finished now.
我十分钟后去见你吧
So, I could be with you in ten minutes.
你知道吗
You know what?
我还有今天早上开会的
I've got a huge pile of work to get through
一大堆东西没搞完
for a meeting in the morning, so...
当然 没问题 你是老板
Yeah, of course. Oh, yeah, absolutely, you're the boss.
你是老板
You're the boss. Yeah.
好好休息
Well, sleep well.
好 谢谢
OK, thanks.
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
-爸吗 -对
- Dad? - Yeah.
有
Yeah.
他说什么了
What did he say?
只是
Just...
他想我他爱我之类的
that he misses me and loves me and everything.
他有说他什么时候回来吗
Did he say when he was coming back?
他提过的话我会告诉你的
I would have mentioned it.
-我去开门 -好
- I'll get it. - Ok.
天啊 小奈
Jesus, Nats...
发生了什么
What's happened?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
我真是太傻了
I'm such an idiot.
进来吧
Hey, come in.
我们和律师有个预约
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表