剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
她离家的原因
Yeah, the reason she ran away,
乔治还不知道
and George doesn't know this yet,
因为我一直在等合适的时机告诉他
because I've been waiting for a good time to tell him,
原因是有人给她发了一张她爸爸的照片
is that someone sent her a picture of her dad.
那人说他是她的新男友
Someone who says he's her new boyfriend.
-什么 -没错 乔治
- What the fuck? - Yeah, that's right. George,
我那个声称已经对性失去兴趣的丈夫
my husband, who claims to have no interest in sex anymore...
对 他的情人联♥系♥了我们女儿
yeah, his lover contacted our daughter
曝光了这段婚外情
to expose the whole affair.
等等 等等 这都是怎么回事
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! What is all this?
海伦 我能否建议...
Helen, maybe I should suggest...
这是真的吗 乔治 你有婚外情 是或不是
So is it true, George, that you're having an affair? Yes or no?
不是 这纯属胡扯
No! It's utter bollocks!
那就怪了 因为我这有张你的照片
Well, that's, that's funny, because I've got a photo here of you
周日在酒吧 她拍的
in the pub on Sunday, taken by her.
这是你吗 乔治
Isn't that you, George?
海伦 我觉得不该...
Helen, I really don't think...
这是我 确实是我
Well, I mean, yeah that's- yes, that's me.
但我能向你保证 我没有外遇
But I can assure you, I'm not having an affair!
你怎么想 约翰
What do you think, Jon?
他说的是真还是假 我能信任他吗
True or false? Can I trust him?
听我说 我们应该先...
Well, look, I think we should just...
但我们永远无法确定 不是吗
I mean, we'll never know, will we?
因为到头来你和她也是各执一词
Cos at the end of the day it's her word against yours,
不管她是谁
whoever she is.
我只是和她聊了几句而已
All I did was chat to her!
真的吗 只是聊天对吗
Oh, really? Just, just chatting was it?
她到底是谁
I mean, who is she?
-我们能不能先深呼吸 -你闭嘴吧
- Look, if we just take a deep breath... - Oh, shut up!
-我根本不知道 -真的吗
- I have no bloody idea! - Oh, really?
所以这一切都是她臆想的
So the whole thing's just a figment of her imagination?
你不过是个无辜男人
And you're just an innocent bloke
在酒吧和一个陌生女人聊了会天
having a chat with an unknown woman in a pub?
-没错 海伦 老天 -好 那你证明这点
- Yes! Helen, for Christ's sake! - All right, then, prove it!
把发这张照片的女人带到我面前
Bring me the woman who sent this picture
我要她亲口告诉我 她没跟你上过床
and let me hear her tell me that she's never slept with you!
妈妈有没有又去见她新朋友
Has Mummy seen her new friend again?
昨晚
Last night.
好吧
Oh, right.
你见过他吗
Have you met him?
我们看到他在车里 他挥手了
We saw him in the car. He waved.
他挥手了啊 那挺好
Ah, he waved. Ah, that's nice,
挺好的
that's nice.
妈妈有涂唇膏吗
Was Mummy wearing her lipstick?
有啊
She was?
我马上就过去
Right, I'll catch you up.
好
Ok.
玛丽
Mary?
我能请你帮个忙吗 关于我妈的
Can I just ask you a favour? It's about Mum.
她还好吧
Is she, is she all right?
她和她男友还在西班牙 对吧
She's still in Spain with her boyfriend, isn't she?
对 不过他不是她男友了
Yes, er, only he's not the boyfriend anymore.
-他现在是她的丈夫了 -什么
- He's now the husband. - What?
嗯 他们刚刚在直布罗陀结婚了
Yep. They just got married in Gibraltar.
我明白 我们也是这个感觉
I know. We all feel the same.
你介意在她回来之后帮忙留意一下她吗
Look, do you mind just keeping an eye on her when she gets back?
我们都有点担心
Erm, we're all just a bit concerned
因为这一切发生得太快了
because it's happened so fast.
我当然会的 当然
Course I will. Of course.
如果有什么不对头的 就给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, just, er, call me if-if anything's not quite right.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thanks, Mary.
还好吗
All right?
还好
Yeah.
奈特莉
Natalie?
我只是好奇
I was just wondering,
他的第一任妻子因何而死
what did his first wife die of?
-我把和莱利娅之间搞砸了 -很遗憾
- I messed up with Leila. - I'm sorry.
九周以来 我没有喝过酒也没有赌过钱
I haven't had a drink or laid a bet for nine weeks now.
我无时无刻都在尽我所能工作来还她钱
And I'm working all the hours I can to pay her back,
但是仍然...
and still...
仍然...
..still...
我无法走出困境
..I can't quite get it right.
我爱我的孩子们 他们是我的全世界
I love my kids. They're my world.
你知道吗 这就是我开始赌博的原因
Do you know, that's why I started gambling in the first place?
因为我想给他们更多
Because I wanted more for them.
这真是...
It's just...
天啊 真是他妈的太蠢了
God, it's so fucking stupid.
算了 抱歉 你不需要听这些的
Anyway, ah. Sorry. You don't need to hear all this.
这些不是我来这儿的原因
This is not why I'm here.
这是工作
This is work.
听着 我也曾经被伤害过
Er, look, I've been hurt before.
我那时将一切搞得很糟 相信我
Oh, and I have fucked up badly, believe me.
我的意思是 那就是为什么现在 我...
I mean, that's why these days, that I...
我花钱找人上♥床♥
I pay for sex.
但听着 我完全理解
But, look, I completely understand.
谢谢
Thanks.
原来直布罗陀是现在为数不多的
It turns out, Gibraltar is one of the few places
可以直接结婚的地方之一
where you can just get married these days.
我们很幸运
Luckily for us.
一切都归因于印度之行
It's all down to the India trip, really.
我是说 当我们出游时遇到什么紧急情况
I mean, if there was any kind of emergency when we're away,
如果我们是亲属 事情就容易多了
then it would just be easier if we are each other's next of kin.
如果有关于我们健康的 或其它什么决定
So if any decisions need to be made about our health or anything,
我们能立刻做决定
they can be made straight away, without the delay
不用因联♥系♥我们在欧洲的孩子耽搁时间
of trying to get hold of our kids back in Europe.
我是说 我们可能会在遥远的国家另一头
I mean, we might be in some remote part of the country,
所以这是个切实可行的解决方案
so it just... it's a practical solution.
也有点儿浪漫
And a little bit romantic too.
也有点儿浪漫
And a little bit romantic too.
我去拿牛排 然后开始做饭
OK, I'll go and get the steaks and start cooking.
-你在想什么 -我以为你反对婚姻
- What were you thinking? - I thought you were anti-marriage?
你至少可以先跟我们讨论一下
Well, you might at least have discussed it with us first!
没错 为什么你不告诉我们
Yes, why didn't you tell us?
这是一时冲动
Well, it was just on the spur of the moment.
好吧 但我们没有知道的权利吗
Right, but do we not have a right to know?
-这是个非常重大的决定 妈妈 -没错
- This is a huge, huge decision, Mum. - Yeah.
这可能对你们是个重大决定 对我却不然
It may be a big decision for you, but not so much for me.
我是说 它都不算一个一生的承诺
I mean, it's not even a lifetime's commitment.
我都过了大半辈子了
I've had most of my mine!
我快七十岁了 我也有过健康危机
Look, I'm nearly 70, and I've had a health scare,
所以 你知道的 为什么不呢
so, I mean, you know, why not?
好吧 但为什么你要选择
All right, but why did you have to do it
爸爸生日前的这一天
the day before Dad's birthday?
对啊
Yeah!
我...
Oh, I...
对不起 我完全忘了
Oh, I'm sorry. I'd completely forgotten.
好吧 45年的婚姻 你给忘了
Oh, right, OK. You forgot. After 45 years of marriage?
那你的独♥立♥生活呢
What about your independence?
你说你
You said you-
你希望最后能够自♥由♥自在
you were loving being free at last.
他说服你结婚的 是不是
Yeah. He's talked you into this, didn't he?
你现在又回到原点了
And now you're just back where you were!
而且你根本不了解他
And you hardly know him!
你们之中有人哪怕有一点点为我高兴吗
Are any of you just the tiniest bit happy for me?
你们还没到年纪吗
Are you not yet at an age
说话稍微亲切礼貌一点
when you might just be a little bit gracious
考虑下我的感受的年纪
and think about how I am feeling
而不是所有事情 所有事情都围着你们转
and not how everything, EVERYTHING is about you?
-妈妈... -看在上帝份上
- Oh, Mum... - Oh for God's sake!
薇薇安 快来 你的车着火了
Vivien! Come quick! Your car! It's on fire!
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表