剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
It's Meera.
谁他妈是米拉
Who the fuck is Meera?
天啊 我绝对不会就这么算了 她
God, I'm not having this. She...
她别想这么玩
She can't do this.
老天
Christ.
我联♥系♥下人事
I'm going to get on to HR.
这都是为了报复我
This is all some kind of revenge thing.
你当然没有跟她上♥床♥
Of course you're not sleeping with her.
要是真的上♥床♥了呢
What if I had?
-我内心有一部分还真的想呢 -是 但你没有
- Part of me really wanted to. - Yeah, but you didn't.
这才是重点
That's the point.
我现在相信你了
Look, I believe you now.
完全相信你
Totally.
快接电♥话♥
Oh, come on.
海伦 这改变不了任何情况
Helen, this doesn't actually change anything.
快点 快接电♥话♥
Come on, come on, pick up.
我跟我姐姐说过了
I've spoken to my sister.
她说我可以去住几天
She said I can stay there for a few days.
不用 你现在不用去了
No. There's no need now.
我要去
Yeah.
必须要去
Yes, there is.
乔治
George...?
我猜是个男孩
I reckon it's a boy.
你觉得呢
Do you?
你觉得是在这个公♥寓♥里怀上他的吗
Do you think he was conceived here in this flat?
可能吧
Maybe.
你还爱着她吗
Do you still love her?
卡拉
Carla.
别傻了 小奈
For Christ's sake, Nats.
我爱你
I love you.
明白吗
All right?
爱的是你
You.
我要走了
I've got to go.
我周一不能说出口
I can't do Monday.
要带孩子们出去
I promised I'd take the girls out.
周五应该可以
Maybe Friday.
交给我来处理
Leave it with me.
你对你妈妈跟马克·肯尼利的婚姻
And how did you feel about
有什么想法
your mother's marriage to Mark Kinneally?
其实跟我没关系 不是吗
Er, it's not really any of my business, is it?
只要她开心 我就开心
If she was happy, I was happy.
那你不担心她对一个没认识多久的人
So, you weren't concerned that she had placed so much trust
太过于信任了
in someone she hadn't known very long?
不 不怎么担心
No. Not really.
我今天去了个汽车专卖♥♥店
I went to a car dealership today.
看了下跟那个人送的车型一样的名爵
I had a look at one of those MGs that matey boy bought for Mum.
9500英镑
Nine and a half grand.
-挺贵重的生日礼物 -是啊
- That is some birthday present. - Yeah.
我在想 你可以
I was thinking, you could
用信♥用♥卡♥付掉大部分的钱
just bung most of that on a credit card.
万一出事了 比如车被烧了
Then, if something happens, say the car burnt down,
被孩子或者是流氓给烧了
for example, by kids or vandals,
你只要用保险索赔就行了
you could just claim it back on insurance.
你还是一个阔绰的家伙
And then you still get to act like the big hero.
"大家靠后站"
"Stand back, everyone!"
就这类事
You know, that sort of shit.
你真的认为是他自己放的火
You actually think he set fire to it himself?
很可能 不是吗
It's possible, isn't it?
可能 不过可能性很低吧
Well, possible. But probable?
你要回办公室吗
Have you got to go back to the office?
我以为你这个月已经付清了
I thought we were square this month.
这次免费赠送
On the house.
好
Ok.
谢谢你组织了野餐
Thanks for organising this.
都忘了这是个让人感到多么幸福的野餐地了
Oh, I'd forgotten what a blissful spot it is for a picnic.
看那大海 好壮丽啊
Look at the sea! Isn't it glorious?
明天要去医院 所以我想不如今天来野餐
I thought of it because of the hospital appointment tomorrow.
我知道你担心明天的情况 所以
I know you're worried about it, so...
你觉得会有坏消息
You think it might be bad news?
我给出的专业判断是
Well, in my professional opinion...
当然不会
..Absolutely not.
今天我来做晚饭
I'm going to cook supper tonight.
-总是你给我做晚饭 -有吗
- You're always making supper for me. - Hm?
到城里让我下车 我去
So, drop me off in town, and I'll, erm...
我去买♥♥点东西 给你个惊喜
..I'll pick something up and surprise you.
真的吗
Really?
我还是会做饭的
I can cook, you know?
可能只会做三道菜 但我做的
It might only be three things, but I do them...
-来吧 -非常好
- Come on! - ..Extremely well.
跟你比谁先跑上顶 快来
I'll race you to the top! Come on!
知道吗
You know...
过去五年 我和不少女人交往过
..Over the past five years, I've dated a lot of women.
但你不一样
But you've shone out.
你非常慷慨
You're so generous and...
体贴
..Thoughtful...
美丽
and gorgeous.
我知道 喝完第一杯咖啡 我就知道
I knew, from the end of that first cup of coffee, I knew.
所以
So...
就算明天是坏消息
..Even if it's bad news tomorrow...
我也哪儿都不去 薇薇
I'm not going anywhere, Viv.
马克 谢谢你
Oh, Mark, thank you.
薇薇安
Vivien!
我收到你消息了 关于米拉·卡普尔
I got your message about Meera Kapoor.
真遗憾 海伦
I'm so sorry, Helen.
现在我们要怎么办
So, what are we going to do?
她已经不再是雇员了
I mean, she's no longer an employee.
这算是警♥察♥管辖的范围吧
It's a police matter now, isn't it?
先等等
Well, hold on a minute,
我不确定这真的是刑事犯罪
I'm not sure that this is really a criminal offence.
什么
What?
这肯定算侵犯隐私啊
It must be an invasion of privacy. I mean...
或之类的事情
Or some bloody thing.
她不能就这样搅和别人的生活
She can't just fuck with people's lives.
我建议我们先缓缓
I would just advise that we take a moment
好好想想 海伦
to think calmly, Helen.
如果换做你的家人 你也不会冷静
You wouldn't be calm if it was your family at stake.
那你真的想把这事闹得满城风雨吗
Well, do you really want to go public with something like this?
我觉得就到此为止吧
I think this will be the end of it.
而且反正
And anyway...
现在最重要的是什么
what's the most important thing here?
不是惩罚米拉吧
It's not to punish Meera, is it?
而是让你的家重归于好
But to put your family back together.
回家吧
Go home.
这周剩下的日子请假
Take the rest of the week off.
让生活重回正轨
Get your life back.
你好 玛丽
Hello, Mary!
你好
Hello.
我就想知道你去医院的检查结果如何了
I just wondered how you got on at the hospital?
挺好的
Oh, good, fine.
非常健康
Clean bill of health.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
那之前是什么回事
So, what was it, then?
应该是突然低血压吧
Oh, a sudden drop in blood pressure, apparently.
也挺常见
Not uncommon.
那只能期望别再发生了
We'll just have to hope it doesn't happen again, then.
我给你带了这个
Oh, I got you this.
我之前在餐具柜底下找到的
I found it down the back of the sideboard the other day.
奈特莉想象的猫
Natalie's imaginary cat.
没错 是生姜 她以前总是画它 对吧
Yes, Ginger. She was always doing pictures of him, wasn't she?
想象力真丰富
Such a vivid imagination.
我能留着吗 她肯定想看看
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表