剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
幸好我控制住了
I mean, it was lucky I could pull it round.
我的天 小奈 我很抱歉
Christ, Nats. I'm so sorry.
你没告诉她怀孕的事吧
You didn't tell her about the baby, did you?
没有 但是你可能差点就流产了
No! But, I mean, God, you could have lost it.
你确定一切都正常吗
Are you sure everything's all right?
你去看过医生吗
Have you been to the doctor's?
没有 我约的是下周
No, I've got an appointment next week.
但我想如果有什么情况我会知道的
But I think I'd know if anything was wrong anyway.
小奈 坚强点
OK, Nats. Look, be strong.
我向你保证 我一周内就从那搬出来
I'm going to be out of there within the week, I promise you.
我都等了你五年了
Five years I've been waiting for you, all right.
我还要等多久 等到你老婆把我杀死吗
How much longer do I have to wait? Until your wife kills me?
小奈 怎么这么说
Nats, for God's sake!
那样的话 你就不用
Then you'd never have to
跟她说你要离开她了 对吧
tell her you were leaving her, would you?
你觉得你们家人脾气很急吗
Would you describe your family as hot-tempered?
不会 不是特别急
No. Not especially, no.
当然我们会有不同意见
I mean, we, we have differences of opinion, obviously.
出事的那晚...
Hm. And on the night of the incident...
出现过不同意见吗
..Had there been a difference of opinion?
没有 我没记得有
No. Not that I can recall.
我是说 那是个庆祝会
You know, I mean, it was a celebration.
晚安 妈妈
Night, Mum.
新男友警告
他活儿很棒
新男友警告
他活儿很棒
新男友警告
他活儿很棒
那太糟了 听着 你最好挂了吧
That's awful, that's awful. OK. Well, look, you'd better go now.
我回头打给你 我会尽快打给你
Er, I'll talk to you, I'll talk to you as soon as I can.
你自己当心 好 爱你
You mind yourself, OK? All right, lots of love.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye, bye, bye, bye.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
她来不了了 火车撞车了
She's not able to make it. There's been a train crash.
所有医生要留在医院做好准备
All doctors to remain in the hospital for the foreseeable.
太糟了
Oh, no.
她很抱歉 她特别期待和你见面呢
She's really sorry, she was so looking forward to meeting you.
也许明天
Well, I mean, maybe tomorrow?
我们要在这待两天呢
We're here for a couple of days.
她要值48小时的班
She's on a 48 hour call, God love her.
真够狠的 对吧
Brutal, isn't it?
而且真够烦人的
And bloody annoying, too.
我们千里迢迢跑过来
We've come all this way!
好了 她是在救死扶伤
Come on, she's saving lives.
这比和她爸爸的新女友见面要略微重要一点
A little more important than meeting her dad's new girlfriend.
但我多想让你认识她啊
But I so wanted you to meet her.
没事的
It's fine.
去看更多的风景
More sightseeing,
悠长的午餐...
long lunch...
午睡
Siesta?
我们会渡过美妙的时光的
We'll have a lovely time.
明天
And tomorrow...
我们离直布罗陀很近 你知道吗
You know, we're quite close to Gibraltar, you know?
马克·肯尼利医生
脊柱专家
我把闹钟定到七点好吗
I'll er, I'll set the alarm for seven, shall I?
书上说要开两个小时
The book says it's a two hour drive.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
真的确定吗
Absolutely sure?
是我的主意
It was my idea!
等着 在这等着
Just wait there. Stay there.
就这样等着
Stay just like that.
壮♥阳♥药♥
莉莉 赶紧起床
Lily, will you get up, for God's sake!
你要让我们都要迟到了
You're going to make us all late!
你进去看看
You're going to have to go in there.
莉莉 快点 起床了
Lily? Come on, will you get up?
莉莉 操
Lily? Shit.
她不在里面
She's not in there.
-她不在楼下 -莉莉
- She's not downstairs. - Lily?
-莉莉 -我说了她不在楼下
- Lily? - I said, she's not downstairs.
天哪 乔治 赶紧做点什么
Oh, for God's sake, George! Do something!
好了 我打她电♥话♥ 嘘
All right! I'm calling her phone. Shush, listen!
电♥话♥留言
Answerphone.
操
Fuck.
在吗
Hi? Knock, knock.
你好
Hello!
你好 玛丽 你怎么样
Hey, Mary. How are you?
还好
All right.
我能把这些放在你这几个星期吗
Erm, could I leave these with you for a few weeks?
当然可以
Course you can.
谢谢
Thanks.
你跟莱拉怎么样了
How are things? With, with Leila.
我觉得我们快和好了
Er... Yeah. I think we're getting there.
我希望吧
I think. Hope.
很好 我总是说她有你是很幸运的
Good. I always said she's very lucky to have you.
这我不知道 但是
Well, I don't know about that, but, er,
还有一些东西
there is quite a few more of those...
没事 没事
It's fine, it's fine.
真可惜你妈要搬走了 不是吗
Such a shame though, that your mum's moving, isn't it?
但是还没搬完 玛丽
Yeah, but it's not done yet, Mary,
我们还有时间让她回心转意
cos we've still got time to turn that ship around.
我不清楚 不过从她的新车看来不可能了
I don't know about that. Not if her new car's anything to go by!
他显然很会讨她喜欢 不是吗
He's obviously done well for himself, hasn't he?
太花哨了 我不喜欢
It's a bit too flashy for my liking.
但是 他有可能是赊账去买♥♥的
Although... I suppose he could have bought it on credit,
我觉得 不是吗
I suppose, couldn't he?
什么
What?
这年头干这种先买♥♥后还钱的事也正常
Well, people do, don't they, these days? Buy now, pay later!
以前我们都是存钱去买♥♥东西
Whereas we always had to save up for things.
不管了 去拿包吧 我去烧壶水
Anyway, get your bags, I'll put the kettle on.
好吧 谢谢
OK, well, thanks.
好 谢谢 再见
Yeah, right, thanks. Bye.
不在吗
Nothing?
我们现在怎么办 她不在学校
What do we do now? She's not at school.
她不在凯茜家 不在贝拉家 天哪
She's not at Cassie's, not at Bella's. Christ Almighty!
听着 我们要保持冷静
OK, look, we need to just try and stay calm!
警♥察♥说她没危险 他们说得轻松
It's all very well for the police to say she's low risk,
他们知道什么
What do they know?
我们要开始出门找她了
We need to get out there ourselves, just start searching.
去开车吧 到街上找她
Let's get in the car, start searching the streets.
小奈
Nats?
谢天谢地
Oh, oh! Thank God!
她还好吗 我能跟她讲话吗
Is she all right? Just... Can I talk to her?
其实 海伦
Actually, Helen,
她现在睡着了 她想让我先跟你谈
she's asleep now and she wants me to talk to you first...
她没事 她没事 她只是
She's fine, she's fine, she's just...
只是被什么事搞得有点不高兴
well, she's a bit upset about something,
她要我跟你来谈谈
and she's asked me to talk to you about it.
好 我们现在就出发
OK. Well, we're on our way over.
不不不不 不要乔治 只要你来
No, no, no, not George. Just you.
-不要乔治 -不要我 为什么
- Not George? - Not me? Why not?
只要你来
Just you.
-等会给你打电♥话♥ -再见
- Call you later. - Bye.
好了 我觉得你现在
There. Now, I think you should actually go
最好去睡点觉了 宝贝
and get some sleep now, sweetheart.
好吗 我来搞定
Right? Leave this to me.
好吧
Ok.
祝你们今天愉快
Have a nice day.
抱歉
Ooh, sorry!
-你来这干什么 -我想跟你谈谈
- What are you doing here? - I want to talk to you.
谈什么
What about?
我们
Us.
我觉得我对于发生的事道的歉远远不够
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表