剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
Helen...
"重要人员辞职"
"Significant resignations"?
说是"无情解雇"如何
What about "Brutal dismissals"?
米拉 我
Oh, Meera, I...
我觉得你不应该出现在这幢大楼里
I don't think you're supposed to be in this building.
我被强行解雇 因为你需要一个替罪羊
I was pushed out of my job because you needed a scapegoat.
好了 米拉 你的部门一直表现不佳
Come on, Meera, your department was consistently failing.
多年的努力工作后
After years of hard work,
我的职业声誉像这样
my professional reputation is destroyed...
被摧毁了
..like that.
你能安心入睡吗
How do you sleep?
你为孩子们预定好迪斯尼乐园的旅程了吗
Oh, did you book that trip for your kids to Disneyland?
嗯
Yeah.
我预定了
Yeah, I did.
谢谢你的提醒
Thank you for that.
你一定想念和他们住在一起的日子
You must miss living with them.
是的
Yeah.
好了
Well...
我该走了
..I'd better be off.
在抽屉里
Oh, it's in the drawer.
谢谢 斯特拉 真是慷慨
Thanks, Stella. That's very generous.
我的荣幸[愉悦]
My pleasure.
字面上的意思
Literally.
什么
What...?
这是什么
What's this?
你不会怕飞吧
You don't have a fear of flying, do you?
不
Er, no.
不害怕 但是我们要去哪儿
No. But where are we going?
只是短途飞行 越过海峡去勒图凯
Oh, just a short-hop flight over the Channel to Le Touquet.
你告诉过我你少年时曾去过那里
You told me you went there once as a teenager.
我想你会喜欢重游
I thought you might like a revisit.
这只是一架小飞机
It's just a tiny plane.
半小时的旅程
Half-an-hour trip.
薇薇
Viv...
为什么你一句话也不说
..Why don't you say something?
我没带我的护照
I haven't got my passport.
英国护照
你看
Ta-da!
我昨天在你准备的时候找到的
Er, I found it yesterday when you were getting ready.
你翻我的东西
You were looking through my things?
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
对不起
Sorry.
我想给你一个惊喜
I wanted it to be a surprise.
没关系 抱歉 我
It's OK, I'm sorry, I...
只是
It's just...
-只是有点震惊 -太好了 我们走吧
- Just a bit of a shock. - Good. Let's go.
真不敢相信你还记得我跟你提过那趟旅程
I can't believe you remembered me telling you about that trip.
他和爸爸实在太不同了 不是吗
He's just so different from Dad, though, isn't he?
所以呢
And?
这是为何我无法相信
That's what I couldn't believe.
实在是太...
I mean, so...
我不知道 非常绅士
I don't know, gentlemanly.
爸爸也很绅士
Dad was gentlemanly.
并不是像这样
Oh, not like that.
马克的目光一直锁定在她身上
Mark couldn't stop looking at her.
为她斟满杯子 碰触她的手臂 向她微笑
Filling her glass, touching her arm, smiling at her.
你嫉妒了吗
Are you jealous?
没有
No.
我对乔治非常满意
I'm perfectly happy with George.
你呢
You?
不 我一个人就很开心 谢谢
No, I'm very happy on my own, thanks.
他很窝囊
He's wet.
他对她来说太窝囊了
He's too wet for her.
我的意思是 爸爸是很难对付的 不是吗
I mean, Dad was a force to be reckoned with, wasn't it?
他很有性格
He had character.
他不是天使
He was no angel.
这
That...
我觉得算不上什么
Oh, I think that's nothing.
我打赌那肯定只是一♥夜♥情♥
I bet that was just, like, one-off.
只发生过一次
Some one-off event.
听着 你知道 最重要的事
Look, you know, the most important thing
是他们一直在一起 不是吗
is that they stayed together, didn't they?
这些年来 超过四十年 他们都在一起
All those years, over 40 years, they stayed together.
这多他妈令人钦佩
That's bloody impressive.
好了 莱利娅会回到你身边的 当然会的
Hey, come on, you'll get Leila back. Of course you will.
希望吧
Yeah.
问题是 在我和泰瑞结婚之前
The thing is that I got pregnant with Helen...
我就怀上了海伦
Before Terry and I got married.
所以 与其说这是一场有选择的婚姻
So, it was more a marriage of...
不如说是一场必然的婚姻
..Necessity than choice.
我认为
Well, I don't think that
我和夏洛特的婚姻并不完美
Charlotte and myself had the perfect marriage.
从任何角度来说都不算
Not by any means.
但我一直希望
But I'd always wanted to be...
能有个家
part of a team.
有个人在你身边
Someone by your side...
支持着你
rooting for you.
并且我希望 有一天
And I hope that, one day...
我们能做到那样
..We can be a team like that.
什么
What?
所以你才带我到这里来吗
Oh, is that what all this is about?
为了求婚
A proposal?
因为此时此刻 马克 结婚是
Because, Mark, nothing could be further from my mind,
我最不想去考虑的事情
at this moment, than marriage.
最不想
Nothing.
方形
A square.
-是电视 -马迪 还想到什么
- A TV! - OK, Maddie, what else?
大的
Large...
-向上爬 -上楼
- Climbing. - Up the stairs.
-长大 -很好
- Growing up. - Good.
《詹姆斯与大仙桃》
James And The Giant Peach!
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
你没对海伦说什么吧
You haven't said anything to Helen, have you?
当然没有 但是
No. No, of course not, but...
我就是不乐意你
Oh, I don't know, I just hate to think of you
为了一个心里可能都没有你的男人
hanging on like this for a man who might...
这样坚持下去
..Might not come through for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我能照顾好自己
But I can look after myself.
我知道
I know, I know.
但你明明可以找一个爱你的好男人
But you could so easily find a great guy who adores you.
-别说了 乔治 -还可能像你一样也想要孩子
- Please, George. - And wants to have kids, like you do.
我的天
Oh, Jesus...
我就该什么都不跟你讲
I shouldn't have said anything to you.
抱歉 我不是
I'm sorry, I didn't...
《美女与野兽》
Beauty And The Beast!
-《杰克与魔豆》 -回答正确
- Jack And The Beanstalk! - Yay!
该你了 马迪 快过来
Well, it's your go, then, Maddie. Up you come, yes, yes.
大伙 跟外婆打招呼
Guys, guys, right, wave to Grandma.
来拍张照片
Get a photo!
-来挥手 -茄子
- Wave to Grandma! - Cheese!
嗨
Hi!
我想那应该是泰瑞死后
I reckon that was the first Sunday lunch
薇薇安第一次错过周天的聚会
Vivien had missed since Terry died.
我想说 家庭的传统很重要不是吗
I mean, family traditions are important, aren't they?
那时起 她开始
Then she began spending...
整天和马克待在一起
..All that time with Mark.
我想事情也是从那时起开始偏离轨道
I think that's when things started falling apart.
好久不见
Oh, hello!
上次玩得开心吗 你们去哪了
Did you have a good trip? Where did you go?
就是去了趟法国
Oh, just over to France.
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表