剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
玩得很开心 谢谢关心
Yes, it was lovely, thanks.
一切还好吗
Everything OK?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 玛丽 我赶时间 我要去做头发
Sorry, I can't stop, Mary, I'm off to get my hair done.
-回聊 -好的
- I'll catch you later. - OK.
我很了解薇薇安
I knew Vivien about as well as anyone.
你不可能和一个人做了那么多年邻居
I mean, you can't live next door all those years
还不了解她吧
and not get to know a person, can you?
只要有需要 我们都会互相帮忙
We always helped each other out whenever we could.
你好
Oh, hello?
她出去了
She's out.
-但我可以替她签收 -很好 谢谢
- But I can take it for her. - Oh, great, thanks.
-谢谢 -祝您生活愉快 再见
- Thank you. - Cheers, bye.
但尽管我们是多年的邻居
But although we'd been neighbours for so long,
我们也从不干涉对方的生活
we didn't live in each other's pockets.
一直没有 我过我自己的 一直如此
No, I kept myself to myself. Always have done.
这就是我的为人
It's just who I am.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
我们不是要把这里推倒重建吧
Oh, good God, we're not going to knock this down, are we?
-太可惜了 -这有马厩
- It'd be a crime. - Stables.
四车车♥库♥
Four-car garage.
六张床 一间台球屋
Six beds. A billiards room.
这是用来做什么的
Well, what's this about?
我们的家
Us.
我们俩 住在这
You and me... living here.
我看♥房♥♥子看了好久
I've been on the lookout for ages.
一直没找到你会喜欢的地方
I haven't found anywhere I thought you'd like.
直到看到它
Until now.
所以你真的要离开卡拉了
So, you're actually finally going to leave Carla?
这是为我们准备的
And this is for us?
这么久以来你一直很有耐心 小奈
You've been so patient, Nats, all this time.
如果你喜欢的话...
If you like it...
我周一就把它定下 我保证
..I'll put in an offer on Monday. I promise.
妈妈...
Mum...
妈妈...
Mum...
怎么了 宝贝
Hi, darling.
我们有没有爷爷在医院时的照片
Have we got any photos of Grandad from when he was in hospital?
应该没有 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
我要发一条有关死亡的动态
I'm doing a post on death.
-什么 -是为我的粉丝发的
- What? - It's for my followers.
我应该在他死的时候立马拍一张的
I should have taken one of him just after he died.
那肯定很酷
That would've been cool.
不 那样只会显得非常不尊重人
Yeah, no, that would have been incredibly disrespectful.
你也没有尊重他啊 你一直在跟他吵架
Well, you didn't respect him. You were always arguing with him.
-我没有啊 -你之前总是吼他
- No, I wasn't. - You used to shout at him all the time.
就跟你总是吼爸爸一样 你总是很生气
Just like you shout at Dad. You're always angry.
我没有...
I am not...
莉莉...
Lily...
人们总是在吵架
people argue all the time.
这并不意味着他们不爱彼此
It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
是吗 好吧
Yeah, right.
我只是...
I just...
想要我们的小家回来
I want our little family back.
想要你回来
I want you back.
那钱呢
And the money?
我能工作的时候都在工作了
Look, I'm working all the hours God made.
莱拉 我每周都在还债
Leila, I'm paying back the debt week by week.
那你什么时候能还清
When will you be clear?
六个月左右吧 如果我可以的话还可以更快
Six months or so. It's going to be quicker, if I can.
六个月之内能发生很多事
A lot can happen in six months.
在你还清每一分钱之前
I don't really want to discuss it
我真的不想讨论这些
until you've paid back every penny.
杰克...
Jake...
别这样
No.
我一直在想我们在法国讨论过的那件事
I've been thinking about that conversation we had in France.
我也是
Me, too.
我意识到现在提婚姻还有点太早
And I realise it was far too soon to mention marriage.
是我犯傻了
It was stupid of me.
-没事的 -我真的很抱歉
- No, it's OK. - I'm really sorry.
我搞砸了 只是...
I messed up. It's just that...
在穷尽一生照顾另一个人之后 我...
..After a lifetime of looking after other people, I...
我很喜欢我现在这种独♥立♥的感觉
..I like the independence I have now.
当然 我完全理解
I understand that, of course, completely.
这不意味着我不爱你
It doesn't mean that I don't love you.
我能不能问一下...
Can I just ask...
你是不是以后就不考虑结婚了...
..Does this mean that marriage is out of the question for you...
-永远都不 -不是的
- ..Forever? - No, no!
但我们还有很多年呢 不是吗
But we've got years ahead of us, don't we?
我们有吗
Do we?
希望有吧
Well, hopefully, yes.
我之前还以为...
It's just I wouldn't like to think...
你完全不考虑呢
you'd rule it out completely.
走吧
Come on.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
-你好 奈特莉 -你好
- Hey, Natalie. - Hey.
来 露比
Ruby, come on!
-最近怎么样 -挺好的 谢谢
- How are you? - Oh, yeah, great, thanks.
留下来喝杯茶吧 还是来杯别的
Time for a cup of tea, or a glass of something?
-不 我得走了 -别啊
- Oh, no, I've got to get back. - Aw...
我们已经很久没有好好见面了
Well, we haven't seen you properly in ages.
姑娘们都问起你了
Even the girls are asking after you.
我们应该哪天邀请她来吃晚饭 是吧
We should have her round for dinner one evening, shouldn't we?
是啊 挺好的
Yeah, yeah, that would be lovely.
我们会安排的
We'll arrange something.
-我给你发几个日期你选一下 -那太好了
- I'll email you some dates, shall I? - Oh, yeah, lovely.
我知道你干了什么 奈特莉 你不可能赢的
I know what you're doing, Natalie. And you can never win.
绝不可能
Never.
再见
Bye!
杰克 我在楼下等你
Jake, I'll see you downstairs.
我的一位租客马上就要搬走了
One of my rentals is due to come vacant soon.
顶层的阁楼
The top floor flat.
也许挺适合你的
That might work for you.
听起来很不错 斯特拉
Yeah, well, it sounds lovely, Stella.
而且很贵的样子
It also sounds very expensive.
我现在正在努力
And I'm trying to save
攒下每一分我能攒下的钱 所以就算了
every penny I can at the minute, thank you.
其实...
Emm, actually...
我想你可以免费住在那里
..I thought you could have it rent-free
你只要给我提供私教服务以及...
in exchange for the personal training sessions and the odd...
在这里过夜
..Evening here.
这样就可以...
I mean, we could...
不用走这个过程了
do away with all of this.
该死
Well, bloody hell.
不行
No.
我不能接受 斯特拉
I don't think I can accept that, Stella.
好吧
Ok.
只是个想法
I mean, it was just an idea.
我觉得这样对大家都方便
I thought I could kill two birds with one stone.
但不必有压力
But no pressure.
如果你觉得不对劲 我也完全理解
I totally understand if it doesn't feel right.
周四见
I'll see you Thursday.
好 周四见
Yep. See you Thursday.
天啊
Oh, God...
马克在来的路上 他会带晚餐来
Mark's on his way over and he's bringing some supper.
我们打算看个电影
We're going to watch a film.
你再待一会儿吧
Why don't you stay?
他总准备很多食物
He always makes far too much.
不了 我还是不打扰你们这对爱侣了
No, no, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone.
但他来之前 我想问你点事
But, erm, before he gets here, I wanted to ask you something.
我在想你说的关于爸爸的话
I've been thinking about what you said about Dad.
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表